Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:33 pm

Ooh. Could do that one of the latter times. Like the first fight between them of the Sith war, Desir manages to inch out a slight advantage. The second fight Nix has the same sort of slight advantage. The third time they're basically even. Maeror showing up for either the second or third one would pretty much be the end of that as Nix would just be like "...F*** that. Flee!"

Oh, that'll be a good one. Strategist versus strategist with one having just a completely unfair advantage but the other one just hanging on with everything he has and in the end it just ain't enough. Or is Angalacon the sort who'd aim an attack at Kit, knowing Cairn would take it for her? Because that could be how he loses his sight. If not, Cairn could try a trick shot with some sort of special bullet he was saving for something else and Angalacon could just force push it back in Cairn's face.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:42 pm

Yeah Maeror would try and seduce her to the Dark Side again seeing her potential but once he's rebuffed she'd have to flee or get smashed pretty much.

Angalacon wouldn't strike at Kit because he wants her in essentially mint condition in order to try and bring her into the Sith and he'd rather beat Cairn straight up. He's more honorable than most Sith.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:48 pm

She wouldn't even refuse him verbally. She'd just immediately employ the master assassin art of "Run the f*** away!" the moment she saw him. Stand there, stare for a minute, think "...Aw, hell." and GONE.

All righty, then. Rebounded trickshot to the face it is.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:51 pm

Well he'd try haha

Sounds like a plan. Poor Cairn.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:56 pm

I get the sense Desir would be pissed he tries it at all.

Hey. He went down fighting and didn't lose a limb or appendage. That's a good track record, considering what series this is XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:02 pm

Oh yes she'd be extremely pissed, that's essentially her father offering his hand to her most hated rival. Just more motivation for her to try and usurp the title of Dark Lord of the Sith from him. She wants to become the Dark Lady of Sith.

TRUE haha. Would Kit be at all seduced to become a Sith or even a Jedi for the matter?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:12 pm

Maybe? Not sure. I doubt it but the possibility is there. I get the impression she's content being a smuggler and swindler and doesn't really have her chips on the whole "Force" thing. Not 100% certain on that, but the most likely thing is that she just remains a smuggler when it's all over. Doesn't seem like she wants much more out of her life than do what she's been doing, so there's little she could be seduced with. Meanwhile her personality type is just so very NOT Jedi, I have no idea how that'd work.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Well Luke's Jedi Order is vastly different from the emotionless Order that Davik was trained in.I can see Kit just saying "screw it" to the whole Force thing though. It's not something everyone wants thrust onto them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:26 pm

True. That would very likely be her attitude towards it. I was more meaning the implications of nobility and responsibility and all those other "knightly" things expected of Jedi, though. There's certainly a shred of nobility in there, but I think she might just be too much of a scoundrel to be able to handle the lifestyle.

HER I can picture having an issue with Jarik. Or, rather, the other way around. Him just not liking her "balls to it" nature and her trying to get him to loosen up and stop being such an "Empirical Cheerleader," which is a term I can see her and Jaxie throwing around. Often. But at least she'd try to be friendly with him... just that her brand of friendly might more annoy him than anything... if only initially. I can see them becoming buddies or such. Polar opposites. But at least tolerant of one another.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Yeah Jarik would initially dislike her but after seeing her in action he'd come to respect her and even become friendly. Jarik is very much an Imperial but over the course of the War he'll go from the straight laced by the book badass to more of a Captain Rex type badass.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:46 pm

That'll be a sight to behold. Kit shall definitely help him along that route. Since she's pretty much the only one so far that's trying to be friendly without ulterior motive... as Bass Ackwards as that is. At least the only one not associated with the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 12:40 am

So Desir's gonna leave Wryn with Trent and deliver him to Nazrin but are we gonna beat her to the Mandalore or no? Still not sure of how this is going to go down chronologically unless Desir does somehow beat them there but gets held up fighting Nix so when the Jedi come and take the Mandalore, she has to cut their fight short to go get him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:10 am

Désir is going to have some of her Sith Warriors take Trent to Nazrin and head to Mandalore herself so she'll be arriving on Mandalore as our group arrives on Wryn. Nix can show up on Mandalore around the same time our group does and then all hell kind of breaks lose as Nix goes for Désir and our group goes after the Mandalore.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:06 am

Cool.

So is Leia on Endurance still or elsewhere? Just so I know where they should be sending Lyn so Nazrin can nab both of 'em in one go during the Invasion.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:51 am

I had Leia arrive on Coruscant with Davik after the Republic fleet escaped the battle with the Mandalorians.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 12:34 pm

Ink wrote:
Was working on stuff for certain character dynamics. Was thinking Jaxie would be rather bitter rivals with Darren all throughout the Sith War and Darren would just keep schooling her whenever they meet until maybe the third time (3's the magic number, and all... especially with this series) after she's gotten better and it gets to maybe a standstill where either one of 'em could win but for whatever reason they gotta break it up.

I like that idea a lot, I'm all for it. Darren's incredibly narcissistic and would probably gloat over having so many adversaries to potentially 'school'. He's right now mainly holding a grudge against Ford.

I'm actually thinking there might be something else to that, Venom, if you'll allow it. Maybe there is some other history there between those two as well.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 12:35 pm

Between Darren and Ford? That'll be interesting, what did you have in mind man?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:00 pm

They're both fairly young, not too far from the same age so I know it'd be difficult to link them together to anything at all. But I think it wouldn't be too crazy to suggest that Ford started his training with the Force before Darren ever did, so, what if several years ago while still under Luke's guidance they are in Darren's homeworld for some reason, maybe a mission and Darren ends up losing his sight for which he blames the Jedi for but also specifically Ford. It could even be a misunderstanding or something bigger that Darren's got his brain stuck on, but after their first encounter ever fighting as Jedi and Sith he's been having all of these flashbacks and slowly realising who Ford is.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:08 pm

I like that idea, maybe Ford thought Darren died and couldn't tell it was Darren as the Dark Side corrupted Darren's force presence too much to be recognizable at first. This could lead to Ford trying to bring Darren, his old friend back to the Light.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Yeah, that sounds like it can work! Just gotta work out the details in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Yay for complex inter-character relations!

On that note, this is friggin' awesome and I am now very glad I took the time to make Nix.

As for Darren and Jaxie - neat! Figured I had to throw something in there for Jaxie since she doesn't really have that deeper connection to anyone other than more or less acting like Ford's little sister. She sure doesn't treat him like a mentor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:42 pm

I see Ford and Jaxie as Anakin and Ahsoka, he's formally her mentor but they're more friends that learn from each other.

Just wait until I explore Maeror more I have so much in store with him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:08 pm

That's another pretty good comparison I hadn't thought about.

I'll bet. I do know that when someone does try to seduce Jaxie over, it'll be either him or Angalacon. Nazrin not attempting it because he doesn't recruit. He just makes puppets. Though I'm sure he can sense the Dark Side in Jaxie as well.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Maeror might if Darren completes his training by then, Angalacon is pretty much looking for an apprentice but no one in the Sith Empire has struck his fancy yet.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:39 pm

We know Davik's fate yet? I'd intended for Zora to see a vague but disturbing vision about him that gets her to go to Coruscant (or wherever the invasion takes place) where she knows he is but is too late to do anything about it, be that his kidnapping or his death or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next