Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

OOC/Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Out of character talk and discussion about story lines and such
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:58 am

One of my characters is from what's considered canon and off Star Wars- cindal towani from the two ewok movies. It made me think of the things she survived and she is the only one left out of her family, something that I question whether something else saved her like a small amount of Jedi powers. However I'm going to keep her future story being that she fails the trials and takes a position outside of the Jedi roles.

Another character is one that is written to return from being in a comatose state by Luke after the Jedi are reformed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:52 pm

Sounds interesting.

Right now I've got Ford, a young but highly skilled Jedi Knight. He's idealistic and believes in the Jedi and the Republic but is still young and has much to learn.

Then I have Davik Tay'lon, he was a Jedi Knight during the Clone Wars, slightly older than Anakin. He was friends with Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Windu and learned from Yoda like most Jedi. He then joined with the Rebellion and became a master in Luke's New Jedi Order. 

I'm also making a villain, a Sith Lord who will be emerging from the Unknown Regions.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:15 pm

Do either have a padawan yet?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Nope, but Davik teaches all Jedi in the Order how to fight with Lightsabers.

Ford could possibly use a padawan though he is relatively young himself.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:50 am

Okay so if anyone wants to RP an already established character like Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca, Boba Fett, etc just let me know on here. I don't really have much in mind for these characters plot wise, except Luke and Leia but it wouldn't really hamper anyone role playing them.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:02 pm

I doubt I will use any of them other than in brief mentions.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Same here, just wanted to make them available for others to use if they needed them.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:45 am

I'm considering perhaps making my sith apprentice a spy inside the Republican forces or maybe Jedi ranks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:37 am

I'm going to PM you Shiney
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Not really sure what to do with my character after finally finding her and realizing she's not even done. I have all the elements of who she is. Just not sure if light side or dark side. Or what force powers to give her. But she'd be an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Describe a bit of her personality and we might be able to help you out. I often base my characters on ones from movies and books, it helps to have an overview of how they behave and act.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Well could use some more Jedi or just good characters, I've got most of the villains handled for now and Shiney is making an apprentice for Darth Maeror the eventual big bad.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:26 pm

Frankly, if she were a sith, she'd probably end up changing sides anyway. I'd say she'd be a light side player.  Still kinda leaves what she'd have for force powers.  She's based on a character I've made before for something else on a different site.

Quote :

Sociology
Significant Relationships: None to speak of.
Place in Community: Rila was never particularly well liked, but also not particularly hated. When interacting with people, she had a tendency to be very short with them. She also never seemed to pay attention for long when people spoke to her. At worst, a few people would have a few rather choice words to say about her.
Amusements, Hobbies: Watching ships while tuning out the rest of the world, boxing, free running, collecting coins.

Psychology
Moral Standards: Rila fits into a section of moral grey. Her alignment would be closest to pure Neutral. The best quote to describe how she thinks morally is "It seemed like the thing to do at the time."
Personal Ambitions: Rila's only personal ambition is to get away from her run-down neighborhood, in her poor social position and just see things and experience things.
Frustrations: Rila isn't particularly fond of overly energetic people. She also isn't fond of ignorance or machismo.
Temperament: Rila is usually rather calm and collected, but there is a quiet anger built up under the surface.
Attitude toward life: Rila lives by a very simple philosophy. "Life's too short to spend thinking about what you're going to do. If it seems like a good idea, go for it. Worry about looking stupid later. We all looked stupid before. You aren't special."
Complexes: Rila has an acute aversion to noise. She is also a bit of a stickler about things being put orderly in her room.
Extrovert, Introvert: Rila is rather introverted. There are few people that get her to speak in volumes. If she is particularly friendly with someone, it usually just means she'll listen more carefully.
I.Q: Very Gifted - 135-144
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:37 pm

I'd say the light side but perhaps not a full member of the Jedi, doesn't sound like the type of girl who would embrace the Jedi ways. With her intelligence, maybe a high member of the council or senate?

Most of our characters have emotional baggage of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:43 pm

She's a kid. Specifically a teenager. I don't know much about the expanded universe, but I don't believe that'd fly for more than an apprentice/padawan.  Could be wrong, though.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:43 pm

She could be a young Jedi Initiate, not yet a Padawan. Could have been discovered on Coruscant recently as the Republic consolidates it's hold on the recently captured world.

Her Force Powers could be the basic powers like Push, Pull, Jump, Speed, etc and she could be skilled in one more exotic Force power too like Battle Meditation.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:03 pm

I think I remember seeing someone running on walls in one of the Star Wars games. Was that a force thing? If so, that'd fit her, I s'pose. Seeing as she's into free running.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Might have been from the Force Unleashed, I never played that though.

A Jedi/Sith could use the Force to allow them to run up and along walls though, I mean if they can shoot lighting and throw people across rooms with their mind I don't think Force enhanced free running is out of the question
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:37 pm

This is a valid point. Guess I'll go with that then. But later. Right now I need sleep. Adios.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Same here, have a good one.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:46 am

Okay Twi since you put your character up you can have her on the ship with Ford, Nerri, Leia, and a few other Initiates and Padawans. They're on Galidraan and on the run from Mandalorians who attacked the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin IV. The Mandos are giving chase because they are after Jedi Holocrons and Ford got the Jedi's holocrons out of the Great Temple to keep them out of Mandalorian hands.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:51 am

Gotcha. I shall follow thy lead.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 am

Woot
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:21 am

So what's the haps, here, now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next