Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OOC/Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:59 pm

I'm up for any suggestions as far as the state of the galaxy after the Sith Empire is defeated but I figured the Sith would scatter to the wind with various Sith Lords out either taking control of small areas or some more ambitious ones trying to resurrect the Sith Empire and to destroy the Jedi.

Darth Maeror will be defeated but not killed, I plan on him causing trouble for some time, even potentially becoming an ally later down the line against some common foes, like a revived Palpatine.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Since he isn't killed is he imprisoned or does he just escape? If he escapes somewhere and Desir is still alive, she could try to take his place but either Ancalagon or Nazrin back her the f*** down and instead she splits to form her own faction while they search for him. She could take Darren as her own apprentice and would be a bit looser with allowing him to do things. Desir could be more concerned with taking over smaller areas to build influence so she can form a new Sith Empire whereas Ancalagon and Nazrin could attempt to find Maeror so they can rebuild the old one. Beyond that I don't know where to take things after Maeror's defeat. And even that doesn't work so well if he's just imprisoned.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Well Désir and Darren would be more prone to killing one another than working together.

As far as Maeror he won't die nor be captured, they'll think him dead but he'll actually used the Force power known as Transer Essence and put his mind and soul into a new body but he'll need time to regain his strength. He'd also gain a body much younger, a clone body of his own that would be aged to around 20 years making it in it's peak physically.

Désir would be power hungry and she'd attempt to take over the remains of the Empire, she's incredibly powerful as well and she could beat Angalacon possibly but Nazrin and Angalacon would be far too much for her.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:29 pm

Well, that would leave Darren on his own, then, unless Angalacon wants to keep him around. Because unless he could turn the boy into a puppet, Nazrin certainly wouldn't. But he wouldn't object if Angalacon wanted to keep him around. Nazrin likely only has a problem with Darren and Desir, as it is.

Aaah. That makes sense, indeed. In that case, is that something Angalacon and Nazrin would know about? Because if so they could still effectively work with the clone to try reviving the Sith Empire.

Then having her try to take over and get backed down by Nazrin or Angalacon and Nazrin together works out well. And more or less forces her to either split off and do her own thing (which would make it all that much more fun for Nix to hunt her down) or continue in her current position, reluctant though she may be to do so.

It also occurs to me that Nazrin is gonna need a new puppet.

I imagine the Republic and Empire would be at one another's throats again, yes?

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:34 am

Maeror would keep Darren around unless Darren splits off on his own. Désir would fracture off making her own Sith Order as she won't know Maeror is not dead, she'd be hell bent on revenge agaisnt Maeror's "killer" as he was a father to her and she wanted to end his life herself.

Maeror would be recovering for sometime once his mind and soul entered the Clone's body but once he was restored he would become far more powerful than he already was having all of his learned Force powers, experience, and fighting ability in his body at it's physical prime.

In fact he's still trying to learn the technique so I'm going to have him send Darren out again to recover the holocron he was after orignially. That holocron will allow him access to Emperor Palpatine's secret vault on Byss, a vault that has the holocrons of many ancient Sith Lords, namely Darth Andeddu who invented the transfer essence technique.

-----

As for the Empire and Republic after the Sith and Mandalorian conflicts they're going to sign a peace accord and the galaxy is going to be split between both powers and they'll fall into a Cold War.

The Empire however will have a major role in the defeating the Sith as they're developing a new Star Destroyer armed with a Super Laser similar to that on the Death Star. A Ship class the Empire reveals to both defeat the Sith Empire during the crucial battle and to use as a deterrent against the Republic.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:39 am

So many revenge plots. I love it. Who's gonna "kill" him? Ford?

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:56 am

Not sure yet, Ford will become one of the greatest Jedi in the new Order during the course of our story. Maeror might be defeated by our group as a whole or maybe Luke could come help with the final battle and Maeror battles Skywalker.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:21 am

I can just picture the whole gang wailing on him at once. That'd actually be kind of hilarious.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:26 am

Sadly even the whole gang would be losing for most of that fight haha

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:28 am

Most likely, yeah. Though it does remind me to ask where Angalacon would be. Nazrin's going to be a bit preoccupied with Zora. Nix is gonna be on Desir like a hound. Angalacon gonna be coordinating fleet efforts or something?

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:40 am

Yeah, Maeror will have Angalacon leading the war campaign, his personal fleet will be pushing into the Deep Core to take Coruscant and Byss primarily.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:29 am

Cool.

So what's gonna be the deal with the Grey Knights?

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:45 am

I'm thinking they'll come in after the Sith War. They'll be the Empire's Force sensitive group, a group of warriors that walk the between light and dark and aren't aligned with the Order of Sith Lords or the Jedi Order.

They'll instead protect the Imperial leadership, either a new Emperor or the Council of Moffs.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:58 am

Ah. Sounds neat. I think after the Sith War, the Mercenary Knights are going to become like an official order sort of thing, rather than just mercenaries. That or Zora or someone is going to split off from them to make one. Force Users who aren't Pro-Republic or Pro-Empire and while not Jedi, are definitely Anti-Sith. Though not necessarily Anti-Dark Side as long as initiates can check themselves.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:03 am

Sounds good to me!

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:11 am

When Jaxie first encounters the Sith Empire, one of them is gonna peg her inherent connection to the Dark Side. Whether they try to sway her or anything is up in the air, though. I think after Maeror goes down, Jaxie will, for lack of anything better to call it, wind up becoming a Grey Jedi Knight. Still working with the Jedi and for the Republic and whatnot, but with some Dark Side in her. If nothing else she's going to become a very powerful and skilled Jedi. Jax be nimble, Jax be quick. Jax whoop all those pesky Sith.

Well, here's a thought. After the Sith War there could be a few other arcs and later a really powerful Force User whose goal is to eliminate all Force Users aside from him or herself. No Empire or anything, just "Eliminate all Jedi, Sith, and everything in-between." Not even killing them unless they feel they have to, just stripping them of their connection to the Force to purge it all and start over since its current wielders have muddied it so much with the corruption and misinterpretations and squabbles, etc. Could have access to the Sever Force power and is seeking a means of amplifying it so he/she can affect greater numbers. Like maybe channeling the power through a Death Star/Starkiller Base like station that's being built somewhere in uncharted/Dark Space. But this person's going around stirring up trouble in Jedi temples and Sith bases and whatnot in their quest to do all this. Maybe a true neutral who's kept out of all this fighting for X amount of time and stayed hidden. In doing so maybe tapping into some aspect of the Force not known, which they believe is its true potential. And they perceive all this war and conflict to be harming the Force, as if it's causing the Force, itself, to cry out in pain as they're using it to fight such wars. So this individual (or, who knows, could be a group of 'em) embarks on a mission to remove the Jedi and Sith and all those in between so all can start anew. Could be so powerful they force everyone to make nice for the time being to stop them.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:28 pm

Sounds like Darth Nihilus, he was what was called a Wound in the Force, he was essentially a black hole having the ability to devour life force, he wiped out a few planets and anyone with a strong Force connection was essentially dead around him, it took someone who'd been severed from the force but who relearned force powers to defeat him.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:35 pm

I know very little about him, though am familiar with his whole bit being that he was... well... a Nihilist. A death worshipper or something along those lines. This is less that and more "Your bickering is hurting the force. You aren't gonna knock it off on your own, so I'm gonna make you." Not going out of their way to kill anything unless they deem it necessary. Specifically just stripping force users of their powers so a new generation of them can begin without the tainted teachings of the old.

Either way, we can cross that bridge when we get to it. For now: Wryn, Mandalore, Invasion, Rescue, War.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:50 am

Still sounds cool to me!

And yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:04 am

So if the Sith Empire has a spy in the republic, is it possible one such spy is made aware of Arden Lyn since apparently the Sith Empire is after her? They present that information to Nazrin then, after the situation with Mandalore (or during it), Nazrin could trail her back to the Republic base where Leia is and capture them both. Two birds, one stone.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:16 am

Makes sense to me!

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:13 am

Reworked the Political map in the info thread, added in Hutt Space and cleaned up the borders, the Sith Empire also annexed several systems closer towards the mid rim to show their creeping expansionism.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:52 pm

Just got a chance to check that out. Incredibly handy, actually.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:56 pm

That's the idea behind it haha

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:04 pm

I'm gonna be playing around with an idea during the Sith War for a ragtag group of Jedi, Smugglers, Commandos, Empire Soldiers, and so-on called The Saboteurs that exist for the sole purpose of subtly sabotaging Sith operations to cripple them so the main crew can have an easier time on the primary mission objectives and junk. Might have Nix just be a part of that. Then her splitting at the first chance to fight Desir would be something of a big deal as well since... well... subtlety be damned at that point. Might have Jaxie be a part of that group, too. But likely not until after whichever Sith points out to her that there's some dark side in her, causing her to distance herself a bit from the Jedi, directly.

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next