Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Davik is going to fall trying to save Leia on Coruscant.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:48 pm

So then either Nazrin or Eerie's gonna kill him since they're the ones sent to get Leia. Okie doke. I shall prepare for that, then. Zora will have a vision of such and show up more or less just in time to watch that happen, then get WTFPWNed by Nazrin, probably saved by Ford and Jaxie.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:51 pm

It'll be similar to Obi-Wan's death, the whole "NOOOOO!" "C'MON WE GOTTA GO!" moment everything.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:55 pm

We want Nazrin and Davik to be familiar with one another? Not so much the same relation as Obi-Wan to Vader, seeing as they're so close in age, but they could've been good friends or some such.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:01 pm

They could be yeah, though Nazrin is pretty mysterious isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:03 pm

He wears a mask. Could be that Davik can sense who he is under it. Though alternatively could be that Davik at least knew OF Nazrin as this sort of super Jedi back in the day.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Yeah maybe they both just know of each other having both been uber Jedi during the Clone Wars
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:08 pm

This works out well. If nothing else it'll be a good fight.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:10 pm

One for the ages!
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:15 pm

I'm wondering if Angalacon tries to break Case once he learns of who her mother is. Why go for a young stubborn child when the mother is already one of them? An easy job but he just has to lay the bait
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:23 pm

I think Angalacon wants Case because he senses her potential, her mother would be nice to have in the fold but Case is supposed to be really powerful right?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm

Plus, if anyone's gonna try to break her, it sure ain't gonna be Angalacon.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Eventually she'll be more powerful than her mother but no one can sense that yet, I don't think. I'd love the mother to be the more powerful one right now, her death is likely going to be the thing that brings out Case's full ability
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:50 pm

Ah okay then, well how do you wanna play the mother out?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:12 pm

I havent had a chance to fully form a series of events but so far my plan is that Case will eventually catch on that they're trying to go after her mother and couldn't care much about her. Once they have her mother, Case is concerned about her fate and refuses to cooperate. Things then turn bad for her.

The mother however learns about Case and that they have her, much like the Buffy/Dawn scenario and goes to her daughters rescue. She manages to successfully get Case to safety and slips back into her sith ways. They find out many different theories about where palapatine is and Arden heads off on one of them, finding him and gets herself killed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Sounds like a plan to me!
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:18 pm

not a comfortably set in concrete one. Mostly going with it as the story goes
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Well hey it's up to you what ya wanna do with her, you just tell us. I'm game for anything pretty much.

Anyways guys heading to bed, I'll see y'all tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Well, its pretty much like driving along a road with me driving and you two end up asking me where are we going mel? Suddenly I stop and I'll be like I dunno I'm just going that way. lol! lol! lol!

Most people think Ive got plans but sometimes I'm just winging it hoping whatever I'm doing makes sense and works lol. Hopefully you don't mind what ends up being written,
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 6:23 am

How do you intend to introduce Jarik, if we don't mind my asking?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 6:37 am

Battle of Coruscant, Jarik will be part of the Imperial forces Thrawn sends to aid them, surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 9:23 am

Neat. Any idea what might be a good way to introduce Cairn and Kit?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 9:51 am

Hmm, they could be recruited by the Republic and Empire following the Battle of Coruscant?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 10:02 am

Sounds like an idea. Cairn does probably have a history of doing jobs for the Empire. Meanwhile, Kit's probably done a little behind the scenes work for the Republic.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 10:03 am

Makes sense.

I think the group could be Han's idea. "Ya know who gets things done? Smugglers and scoundrels."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next