Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:05 am

Oh my god, I should've made Darren a Miraluka. Damn it. No, wait, maybe I can work around that or play with it in his backstory...
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:09 am

For awhile I thought he actually was a Miraluka lol
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:15 am

You know, I think that was the idea first but I forgot it when I was writing up his bio for some stupid frickin' reason. Actually, I can work it in, I just need to write something that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:27 am

Actually, I can make him mix race which would explain how he's still able to see perfectly fine with force sight.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:02 pm

Human/Miraluka hybrid? Sounds good to me man
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:25 am

So just for clarification, the plan so far seems to be as follows:

The infiltration team is going to sneak through with Nix so the two techs (be that Ena and Salty, Ena and Kitty, whoever) disable the shields, covered by Tsuni on watch at a nearby vantage point to neutralize enemies already in the way. Jarik and his men will cover the infiltration team on the way out.

The Assault and Rescue teams will head in together. The assault team will drop off the rescue party, then go on to distract the enemy on the ground and aboard the Falcon and guide attention away from the rescue party, who's going in to actually pick up Leia.

Who's on what team seems to be:

Infiltration - Jarik, Cassus, Salty, Ena, Nix, Tsuni, Jil, Jaxie, Ford, Kitty

Assault - Chewie, Cairn, Tamil, the Mercenary Knights

Rescue - Han, Luke, Siha, Zora, Qui-Gon (A tech should probably go with this group. I can send Borduu from the MKs since Kitty's piloting the Infiltration group in on the Raptor).

That seem about right?
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 9:11 am

We could also swap Salty over to the rescue team, taking care of the need for a tech. The infiltration team is really kind of oversized; Jarik also has a squad of Storm Commandos with him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:34 am

Works for me.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:38 am

With Cervana watching over Leia, should Neri be on rescue or assault in order to face off against her? She won't win against luke though.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:39 am

Rescue, probably.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:43 am

Rescue would put her in direct confrontation with Cervana.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:59 am

Coolies. I'll have Neri and Teela both on rescue.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:19 pm

Uh... Luke's group isn't there yet.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:20 pm

Still not yet? I've been away ages and thought that would've happened Razz
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:22 pm

I haven't had the time to really post in a while. I'm actually just getting some free time on my computer. Been a long day.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Same here been busy the last couple days at the firehouse.

Just made a post to flash forward a bit putting us into the middle of the action with the Shield Generator team.

Luke and the rescue team are still holding their position before coming in on the Falcon.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 3:20 pm

Oh no guys I didn't mean it like that, just teasing. There I was thinking you had raced ahead of me but turns out thankfully we've all been busy. I hate dashing off for days on end and leave you waiting
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:04 am

Just pointing out that despite Ena's annoyance, I personally have no problem with moving the group into the complex. It's just that the plan went to hell and nobody commented on it, so I had to have Ena do so. Ah well, gave me an excuse to show her growing irrational anger.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:43 am

I just moved us along into the plan I had last seen posted. If I missed something my bad, just seemed like they were trying to sneak into the facility then they were gonna be in action because there's troops in the building and with Tsuni picking people off, the Sith are gonna notice their losing men around the generator complex when they aren't reporting in.

I just put us in the middle of the action, the generator is getting shut down and the Sith have converged on the place once they realized what was happening.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:51 am

True, but the reaction would be focused outside the complex, which would give Nix time to sneak Jil, Ena, and Kitty inside so they could shut down the generator. Then once the generator was shut down, Jarik, Cassus, Ford and Jaxie were supposed to punch through with Jarik's men and meet up with them before blasting their way out. S'okay, though. We can just assume that somebody from the first squad got off a communique before Jarik and his men managed to kill them.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 4:22 am

Are the grey things supposed to be Rakghouls? Or something else?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 4:31 am

Just put up a description of them in the Sith Empire's post in the factions thread.

They'e called Blood Wraiths and their similar to Rakghouls, they're bio weapons developed by the Sith using Sith Sorcery and Genetic manipulation. They're essentially Force sensing vampires that are resistant to Force attacks similar to the Yuuzhan Vong and feed off a person's connection to the Force via their blood. They also regenerate rapidly so destroying the head totally is the only real way to stop them.

Just some evil creatures Maeror or Nazrin would think up to clear out areas without having to worry about damaging the surrounding buildings and infrastructure as Sith Warriors are taught a technique to stop them from attacking them.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:07 am

Just don't get too ahead of me and I find that leias already rescued lol

Cervana will be there right up until Leia is almost rescued, saving the best till last.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:31 am

We won't, I just had the rescue team land Mel
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:36 am

Yippee! At the moment it's good cause I can be online almost all of today and across the week but I should be hearing if I got into my change of uni bachelor soon and then it will be all hectic for a little while as things get sorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 23 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next