Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Justice League - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:51 am

"He wouldn't try do what you're suggesting" Animal said sounding unsure.

Steele clashed with Atom

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:04 am

Adaptroid's ocular sensors adapt to the light and and he meets the light burst with a micro black hole to smother the light. When he closes it, he looks around, scanning the area for him. Meanwhile, he continues to catch up to Flash.

"Hey, clown, you ever wanted to be a hamster?" Star-Girl says.

Mischief laughs as Star-Girl surrounds her in a large ball of gravity.

Battling nearer and nearer to the fortress, Mary Marvel punches Captain Marvel so hard that he crashes through the wall, creating an entry point.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:24 am

"You cannot get rid of me" Morningstar said "I am the light that brings hope. I will not be snuffed out."

"Hey look company" Cumbustion smiled

"You shouldn't be here" Hawk said spotting Dove and the others

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:03 am

"Oh yeah, so far he has. We disagree and here we are, him trying to kill us." Batman said circling Animal Man. "What happens when he decides you've committed a crime?"

Captain Atom grabbed Steel and forced them up into the air through the roof of the Fortress before punching Steel into the distance away from the Fortress.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:36 am

"He's not trying to kill you though" Animal said "He sent me here to protect his scantuary."
"Hate to break it to you but the Batman is right" 8Ball said walking in "I thought we had a deal."

Steel crashed into a glacier miles away
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:42 am

"We need something from here." Batman said to 8Ball before looking to Animal Man. "And what happens if you capture us? We all end up like Ocean Master, two beams of heat tearing through our foreheads."

Captain Atom flew back into the Fortress. "We need to hurry Steel will be back."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:50 am

Adaptroid scans the area for Morningstar.

"Almost there, Flash. Good thing, too. He's right on top of you," Bat-Girl says.

Mary looks around inside for the Phantom Zone Projector.

Star-Girl and Mischief mobilize to deal with Combustion.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:54 am

Animal Man Stood there unsure of what to do.

"I can't let you do that" 8ball said "at least not without a fight and since it seems I am the only one left to fight the two of you it won't be hard for you to subdue me and take what you came for."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:58 am

"No it won't." Batman said walking past him as Captain Atom moved at him and punched 8Ball out.

Flash kept working. "I go any faster I'll break the damn the computer...."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:06 am

Mary and Captain Marvel are locked in a power struggle near the Phantom Zone Projector. "Don't make me say it, Mary," the Captain says.

"Don't bother. I'll say it for you. SHAZAM!" Then Mary grabs her brother and pulls her into the path of the lightning bolt, turning him back into a kid. She picks him up and cover his mouth. "Convincing?"

Bobby nods.

The hacking sequence comes to its end and Adaptroid freezes. "Did...did it work?" Bat-Girl asks.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:25 am

8Ball went flying across the room.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:26 am

Batman walks up to Mary Marvel and Bobby, giving Bobby a glance before moving to the projector and placing a beacon on it. "Alright, we can transport the Phantom Zone Projector now."

"I...think so." Flash said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:36 am

"Transporting," Dr. Light says, activating the teleporter to extract the team and the Phantom Zone Projector.

Adaptroid stands upright. On the screens back at the bunker, Adaptroid's systems have stopped resisting and now transmit control options. "We did it," Bat-Girl says. "Ha! World's greatest hacker, baby!"

Star-Girl and Mischief fight off Combustion while Red Hawk and Shadow fend off Ravager.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:45 am

"And the world's fastest everything else!" Flash smiled holding up his hand for a high five.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:54 am

Cumbustion sent Mischief flying blowing a hole in the floor in front of her throwing a few blades at Stargirl.

"Really, they sent children. They must be desperate" Ravager said dodging Red Hawks wingdings firing at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:52 am

The heroes sent to the Fortress return to the bunker, teleported in by Dr. Light. "Good work. Zita and I will work on outfitting it."

Bat-Girl high-fives Flash. "All right. Zita, teleport Adaptroid and Morningstar back here."

"Uh...Bat-Girl...I'm not getting anything from Morningstar."

"What?"

"Nothing. No psychic signatures, no metaphysical traces, no physical traces, nothing. He's just...gone."

Star-Girl catches Mischief in a bubble of gravity and launches her at Combustion like a bowling ball.

Cat-Woman perks up when she hears something. "Finally."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:54 am

"Get ready." Deathstroke said.

Batman walked over to them. "Morningstar just vanished? How is that possible?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:59 am

"It shouldn't be," Bat-Girl says.

Dr. Light walks in. "The gravitational pull of a black hole is so powerful even light can't escape it. It's possible that when Adaptroid-"

"I don't think he's dead. I'd have picked up on his metaphysical life essence fading. It didn't fade. He just vanished. All at once," Zita says.

"Always," Cat-Woman says, kneeling with her whip ready.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:03 am

"He must have teleported then." Batman said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:28 am

Cumbustion jumped over Mischief winking at Star Girl setting her arm on fire.

"What happened?" Steel asked finally get back
"They overpowered us" Animal man said checking on 8Bll.
"Supermn will not be happy" Steele sighed "We failed him."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:49 am

Star-Girl deoxygenates the blaze by creating a vacuum around herself. Then she spins the staff and confutes up an energy bolt.

Mischief, meanwhile, grabs a few cards and throws them.

"Morningstar can teleport?" Bat-Girl asks.

Zita and Dr. Light both look to one another and shrug. "I'm not a light meta, like him," Dr. Light says. "I have no idea what he can do. I suppose he could, in theory, but it'd be a tremendous tax to his biology."

"How do you wanna handle this, scarface?" Cat-Woman asks Deathstroke, seeing Nightstalker and Centurion.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:15 am

"Cards again" Cumbustion sighes setting them on fire in mid blowing the cieling above Stargirl causing debri to fall down around her. He throws several blades at Mishief before blowing the bigger pieces falling on Stargirl to smaller debrii, setting some of them on fire.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:54 am

Star-Girl glances up and projects a gravity field over her head. "Oh. Wow. Hey. That's heavy," she says, lobbing the debris at Combustion.

"So sorry. They told me I couldn't use my fun tricks," Mischief says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:01 am

Cumbustion dodge the debrii "So the clown isn't allowed to use any tricks."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:05 am

"Oh, please, god, don't tempt her," Star-Girl says.

Mischief takes to a few acrobatic flips and cartwheels toward Combustion, before leaping into the air with a kick down over him. All the while she just hums 'pop goes the weasel'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next