Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:28 am

same as with the JL2100, whenever we get around to it we can take the young heroes out of Batman and put them in here.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:38 am

Aaron was looking around the Young Justice base, the first to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:49 am

Robin arrives shortly in his civvies, a towel around his neck. "Field trip on the first day? A field trip that involves several hot girls and water? I'll take it!" He says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:45 am

Aaron looked over at him. "Should be fun, but we need to be focusing on what happened earlier."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:58 am

"You know, you do an excellent Batman impression.  Oh wait," Alan jokes.

The door suddenly opens and in walks Mischief in a swimsuit and a towel wrapped around her waist like a skirt, with her nano weave up and large sunglasses obscuring her face.  "Fun in the sun, here we COME!"  She says.

Olympian arrives not much later, in her regular get-up, plus a new metal mask not unlike her old man's.  "I get that it's a private beach and all, but...I don't think that's gonna be comfortable," Alan says.

"I'm not going," Lila says.

"Kiiilljoooy," Mischief mutters.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Aaron looked over at Lila. "What are you doing then?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:40 pm

"Doesn't one of the mentors have to keep an eye on you and Mischief at all times?" Alan says.

"I am perfectly sane, thank you," Mischief retorts before laughing. "Okay, okay, I can't do it. God, how do you people do it?"

Lila doesn't respond to anyone. She simply walks to the computer and begins looking through the building layout.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Nightwing walked into the building "So, beach huh?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 pm

"This better be as exciting as you promised" Caleb said following Nightwing in smiling when he spotted the girls. "Well hello ladies."

"IF we're not going to the beach then what are we doing?" Grace asked standing with a volleyball in her bikini
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:26 pm

"Camping? Hiking? Ice Fishing?" Mischief jokes as she sits down in the middle of the floor, Indian Style.

"Sorry, Lila, but all us mentors are goin' that I know of," Mercy says as she floats in, holding her star staff. "Ya kinda gotta go."

Lila stops what she's doing and looks at them all over her shoulder before shutting down what she's doing. "Fine," she says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:47 pm

"Alright, beach it is!" Nightwing said.

Aaron sighed getting up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:30 am

"Yes, sweet" Grace smiled

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:10 am

Manhunter walks in with a rather tall, willowy kid in his tracks. "I see you're all getting ready to go.", he remarks as the kid behind him looks down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:24 am

Mischief springs up to her feet and looks over at the kid. "Ooh, a Martian Newbie?"

"Manners, Rose," Mercy says.

Mischief laughs. "Ehehe. Good one."

Mercy stares at her then turns to Manhunter. "Soon as Super-Girl, Bat-Girl, and Black Bat get here. Who's this?" She says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:33 am

"Oh, this is Bastion. My cousin.", Manhunter tells her and pushes him forward a couple of steps. Bastion gives him a bit of a glare before facing forward.

"...Hey.".

"He's a martian of few words. Take good care of him."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:41 am

"Few words, huh? Mischief'll LOVE you. She doesn't shut up," Alan says.

Mischief trots over to Robin and leans on him with her elbow on his shoulder. "Shorty, best not talk talk about the potential sociopath when she's three feet away."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:09 am

"Sociopath? Marko...".

"I can sense the others are on their way. Have fun with your activities and don't get in trouble.", Manhunter interrupts Bastion.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:13 am

"Don't let Mischief scare you. She's mostly harmless until she turns on her nano skin," Star says. The doors suddenly slide open and Super-Girl hovers in with the Bats behind her. "Oh, there you guys are."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:22 am

Bastion nods at Star solemnly and looks up at the new arrivals. "The bat family is big...", he remarked to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:24 am

"Yeah we do what we can." Nightwing said putting his hand on Bastion's shoulder. "Stick with me and you'll be just fine kid"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:31 am

"Aren't Martians afraid of fire" Caleb asked with a slight grin.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:50 am

Nightwing looked at Caleb. "Don't." He said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:35 am

"Oh come on, can't I have a little fun" Caleb pleaded
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:42 am

"You can, but not like that." Nightwing said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:00 pm

"Fine" Caleb sighed "maybe one of the pretty girls will help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Young Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next