Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Zeitgeist took the blow and was barely effected by it. "What a shame for two young aspiring dark knights." He said wresting the bo staff from Robin and smacking him across the jaw with it. He looked at Star-Girl. "Ahhh, trying to distract me?" He aimed his pistol at bystander. "Put down the rod girl or well...the girl gets it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Star-Girl pauses. The rod stops spinning and just sits there in her hands over her head.

Robin lands beside his disabled glider and checks it while this guy's attention is on Star-Girl. "Wait...where are my-"

Suddenly the ground caves in beneath Zeitgeist in a large explosion. Mischief flips her way out of the hole in the ground and looks down to where the brute is. "That'll learn ya, punk," Mischief says, sticking out her tongue and walking over to Robin, helping him up.

"You took my bombs-"

"And amped 'em up good! Told ya I only needed ten minutes."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Red Hawk walked over. "Good work Mischief." He smiled before moving and knocking her back to the ground, taking the energy bolt meant for her.

Zeitgeist had jumped back up and he was mad. He fired at Star-Girl again hitting his mark and sending her into a car before aiming at Robin and firing again. "Brats, I don't have time for this."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Star-Girl slams into a car and rolls from the hood, struggling to pick herself up. She sees Zeitgeist taking on Robin as the boy wonder dodges around to the best of his acrobatic ability. She turns and calls the rod back to her hand and uses it to pull herself up then looks to the car.

Robin dodges and leaps out of the way then blocks on with his cape before rolling and finding himself landing just where a shot hits. The blast knocks him away and he lands on his back. Opening his eyes, he sees the gun pointed at him. Then he glares, looking Zeitgeist in the eye.

Suddenly a car flies through the air and hits the villain. Star-Girl is using the rod to support herself. "Yo, fearless not-leader. We gotta bail," she says.

Mischief helps Red Hawk up. "Up an' at 'em, sunshine!" she says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Red Hawk spat blood and glared at Zeitgeist. "We can't take him by ourselves." He said hitting a button on his belt calling in the team's jet. "Robin get everyone clear!" He said. "Star-Girl keep him busy we're leaving!" 

Zeitgeist threw the car off him and got up grunting.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:38 pm

"For the love of god," Star-Girl says, watching Zeitgeist get up. "Stay DOWN!" She points the rod at him and amps up the gravity on his body, several dozen fold to keep him in one place, and hopefully hurt a lot, while the team retreats.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:41 pm

The jet flew over and stopped to come in low and gather the team.

Red Hawk threw several smoke bombs to cover the retreat allowing Star-Girl to get to the jet as well.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Star-Girl floats sloppily into the jet and collapses into a seat. "Ow. Freaking. Ow," she says.

Robin stares at the broken glider in his hands and then back at Zeitgeist as the jet pulls away.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:47 pm

Zeitgeist stands up and watches the jet fly off. He holsters his two pistols and turns walking into the building.

Red Hawk sits down as the doors close on the jet. He looks over at the others. "Well that sucked."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:48 pm

"Gee, how could ya tell?" Mischief says.

"We need to warn the Justice League," Robin says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Red Hawk nodded taking out his communicator calling the Watchtower.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Bastion closes his jacket a bit more tighter around his left side and doesn't say anything during the rest of the trip.

Batman answers the call. "Red Hawk.", he narrows his eyes and looks closely at all of them through the screen on the jet's overhead screen. "And others. In bad shape. What did you do now?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:36 pm

"Okay, kids are gone" Hawk said "and as much as I'd love to just hit the nazi look alike super freak, maybe this time it's best if we just try sneak a peek and see what so important about this building"

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:12 am

"Well....we went out to just patrol Star City since Green Arrow is in Gotham." Aaron said. "We ran into one of EW's bigger players it seems. Makes Servo look easy."

Zeitgeist barked orders in German to his men as they hurriedly moved large containers into transports.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:46 am

Having watched the thrashing from a nearby rooftop the dread king of 30 worlds chuckles to himself. "Well, I imagine the Justice League will have its hands too full, now, to be a nuisance," Sovereign says to himself. "Teleport." Suddenly he disappears in a beam of light.

"He made us look like amateurs," Robin says.

"Uh, boy wonder...we ARE amateurs," Star-Girl says.

"Maybe you are," Robin mutters to himself. He may not have fancied himself anyone's leader, but he was beating himself up inside for not being more prepared than this.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:30 am

Red Hawk walks back towards the others. "Sorry everyone, this was my idea and I got us in over our head. We weren't ready for EW yet."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:43 am

"Don't sweat it, Red Bird. None of us saw it comin'...BUT, I DID take out the most of them before we had to turn tail an run, so I'M not the one who has to clean the base later."

"I blew up the bad guy and made him angry," Mischief says with a content little smile. "I ain't cleaning squat."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:58 am

Red Hawk smiled. "I'll clean." He said volunteering himself. "I mean this was my idea after all."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:06 am

"We have to find out what's in those containers" Dove said
"I don't think we can get any closer than this" Hawk said

(well Cumbustion has taken off and either nobody seems to notice or they noticed and just don't care. Trying to find a good point to introduce Shadow to the team, might just have him be at the base when they return.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:12 am

(Say they hadn't noticed since they were preoccupied getting thrashed by Zeitgeist)

Zeitgeist had his men load up into large 18-wheeler trucks which began pulling out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:20 am

"Do we follow?" Dove asked
"No, but we can let the others know this guy has something big leaving our city"

(that would make sense, but I did have Nightlite mention his absence and either Hawk or Dove notice he wasn't with them)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:27 am

(Can have them go after him now)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:29 am

(we could)

"So does anybody else feel that if the firebug had been with us it might have gone differently" Nightlite said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:31 am

"No." Red Hawk said. "He would have just been more aggressive. He let us walk away from this."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:33 am

"Having one destructive psychopath along is enough," Robin says.

"Love you too, bird boy mini," Mischief retorts.

"Could always alternate 'em," Star-Girl says. "Should we go find him or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next