Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Red Hawk smiled and dropped down onto the rooftop. "Good, I've got something we could look into."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:25 pm

"Lead the way," Robin says, hopping on the glider.

Star-Girl holds up her staff and spins it around in the air. "Hope none of you get motion sickness," she says as she nullifies the gravity around the other non-fliers. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:29 pm

Red Hawk nodded. "Head downtown, I heard Servo had a big base here in Star City."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:35 pm

"Hang tight," Star-Girl says, rushing off behind Robin as he races ahead.

"Wheeeee!" Mischief jests and laughs as they fly off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Red Hawk smiled looking around Star City as they traveled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Bastion flew at the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:11 am

"Downtown, here we are. Well it's no Manhattan, but I do share a name with it. I suppose that's cool enough," Star-Girl says.

"So where's this base?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:29 am

"That way." Aaron said pointing east.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:06 am

"Tell me again why we're letting the kid lead us through our city" Hawk said
"We're just here to make sure they don't get in over their head" Dove said "besides, he's doing a good job. Though I am concerned we're missing one."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:41 pm

Star-Girl lands the rest of the group near the base. "All right. So what're we supposed to do, tag the walls?" She says.

"Gi'me ten minutes and I can 'find' some TNT. That'll be a good laugh," Mischief suggests.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:49 pm

"Well inside is a bunch of Servo's goons. I say we go in clear it out and make some arrests. Give ol' GA some help." Red Hawk said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:57 pm

"Sounds good to me" Nightlight says

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:02 pm

"Okay. One thing to add," Robin says, extending his bo-staff. "Whoever takes out the least has to clean the base."

"Oh, you're on," Star-Girl says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Red Hawk smirked. "Sounds good to me." He said before he looked down the road. "Head's up." He said spotting three SUVs coming down the street to the building.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:11 pm

"You boys ought to start picking out what scent of air freshener you're going to be lining the base with," Star-Girl says, twirling the rod over her head before pointing it and blasting one tire with a cosmic ray. Then she flies toward the vans and lands on top of one. "In the immortal words of the Blue Wonder; Up, Up, and AWAY!" The van she's on suddenly lifts, weightlessly, into the air, turning upside down.

The van with the blown tire crashes into a light post and Robin sees men getting out, smiling and rushing them with his staff.

Mischief watches with an eerie little smile.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:19 pm

Red Hawk narrowed his eyes and looked to the building as more men flooded out. "Alright, here we go." He said leaping into action.

The last SUV stops and out steps a man in a blue military uniform stylized to look like German Imperial Uniforms from the 1900s. He put on a helmet covering his entire head. He pulled a pistol from his holster and shot a energy bolt out hitting Star-Girl and sending her flying down the street until she hit light pool with a loud metallic bang.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Star-Girl falls to the ground, the pole having been dented. "Ow," she says as she picks herself up, faltering for only a moment and calling the rod to her hand.

Robin battles off the grunts when he sees Star-Girl take the hit. "Hoo boy," he says. "Yo, heads up. We got us a toughie, gang."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Zeitgeist walks out towards them. "If only you knew." He said sizing them up. "I see Green Arrow has turned tail and run. Now only children stand before me. A shameful first line of defense." He said firing a shot at Robin.

Red Hawk dropped a goon and turned seeing Zeitgeist. "Oh boy..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Robin manages to evade the shot, leaping into the air and onto his glider. "Okay. Planning, then..." He then looks around. "Wait, where's Mischief?"

Star-Girl flies back in. "Okay, I'm now I'm mad," she says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Zeitgeist fired again as Robin leapt up and he hit the glider, disabling it before upholstering a second pistol and firing at Star-Girl.

Red Hawk rushed towards the fight, taking out several High Explosive Redbirds.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Robin falls off his Glider but Star-Girl catches him in a gravity field then quickly tosses up a micro-singularity; a miniature black hole that sucks in the blast then dissipates. "This guy is getting on my nerves, Boy Wonder."

"Yeah, well cool off. Only way we're gonna do this is calmly," Robin says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Red Hawk threw his Redbirds out but Zeitgeist shot them all out the air, prematurely detonating them all.

"Yeah, he's good." Red Hawk said. "Numbers is the only way we'll win. Robin you and me up the middle, Star-Girl can move in once we've gotten his attention."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Star-Girl looks around to see the others occupies with the thugs. "Yeah...good plan...good enough, I hope," she says.

Robin nods and extends his bo-staff, charging up the middle with Red Hawk.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Red Hawk withdrew his fighting sticks charging them up and attacking with Robin. He went in low with a flurry of attacks to allow Robin to come up over the top.

Zeitgeist blocked assault from Red Hawk and grabbed the young hero by his wrists twisting hard and throwing him aside before looking up as Robin came down.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:04 pm

"Hi there!" Robin says, bringing the bo-staff down on top of him. Star-Girl twirls the rod over her head, building up a cosmic energy charge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next