Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:55 am

"Then let them fly" Shadow says "light girl, hit him with some razzle dazzle." Shadow charged his gauntlets waiting "When I say you and I strike Hawk boy."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:19 am

Red Hawk nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:53 am

"NOW" Shadow screams as Nightlite blinds Caleb before Mischeif explodes her deck of cards around him. Shadow comes in on one side of Caleb hitting him with a few blows before backing out avoiding Caleb's nerve strikes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:57 am

Red Hawk came in when Caleb turned striking at his knees and elbows before tazing him in the spne with his fighting stick.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:11 am

Caleb turned to face Red Hawk being struck by Shadow and nightlite.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:30 am

Mischief leaps in from overhead with a flying kick.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:22 am

Shadow pulled out a small disk letting Hawk and the others fight with Caleb for time before moving in slappig the disk to Caleb's chest stepping back to watch as ropes spring form it wrapping around Caleb.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:15 am

"Look at that" Shadow said watching Caleb struggle to get free from the ropes binding him "still have five seconds left."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:24 am

Nightwing walked over to Caleb and delivered a strike to his forehead to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 am

"Well this has been fun" Shadow said "good luck with, well whatever it is you've got going on here. I've got other bad guys to stop."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 am

Mischief places her hands behind her head and casually walks off to the jet.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 am

"Are we really going to just let him go?" Nightlite asked "I mean without his help fireboy would still be running amuck."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 am

Nightwing walked after him. "Wait up, I could use you on this team kid."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:07 am

Shadow stopped looking back at the others "Well, I have always wanted to team up with other heroes. Plus it looks like you guys need someone who knows what their doing to lead."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 am

Nightwing nodded. "They could use someone with experience in the field. I can't hold their hands all the time."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 am

"Well alright" Shadow said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:02 pm

"Well, that was easy," Mischief says as she takes her seat, kicks back, and decides it's nap time.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Nightwing nodded and looked to Caleb, he sighed. What to do with him now?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:46 pm

Shadow sat back on the jet looking over all the others. "So, nice little team you have here. You're lucky I decided to join otherwise you'd be pulling their ass out of bad situations all the time. No offense to you all, but hawk boy there seems to be the best at this. Clown girl you're all over the map and light girl there shouldn't even be out there."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:39 am

Red Hawk grunted and sat back in the jet.

Nightwing looked at them. "They haven't been a team very long, you all need more time training together."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:16 am

"What can I say? I like to travel," Mischief jests at the map comment. "Wake me when we get back."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:33 am

"Don't worry, I'll get them working like a fine oiled machine" Shadow said

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Lila stands alone in the training room, punching away in succession. Flashbacks start to shred through her mind and soon it becomes the pestering of everyone around her telling her how trustworthy they were, and how valuable it is to have friends. Each punch gets stronger and faster. Soon she punches the head clean off of the robot dummy and pauses, taking a moment to breathe.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:25 pm

"I'm sure you will." Nightwing said. "Red Hawk show him to a room." He said getting off the jet as it landed. Nightwing headed to the zeta tubes to head back to Gotham for the night, he'd start fresh with the team again tomorrow morning. 

Red Hawk stood up. "This way." He said to Shadow as he disembarked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Alan steps out of the kitchen with a bag of chips in his teeth, popcorn held on one hand, and a box of pizza in the other. "Uh...hey," he says, muffled by the chips in his teeth. "How'd it go?"

"Check 'em for a bruise tally. That should tell you," Katie says as she sits on the sofa, reading a magazine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next