Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:36 am

"Yes." Red Hawk said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:40 am

"Alright let's go then" Nightlite said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:43 am

"You can handle him without me," Star-Girl says as her wounds are tended to by Alan. "Ouwch!"

"Didn't I tell you not to move?"  Alan says as he dabs the bruise on her shoulder with rubbing alcohol.  "Anyway, I'm staying behind to help the wounded...and hopefully fix my glider."

"I'll go!"  Mischief says.

"NO!"  Everyone replies.

Mischief turns in her seat, crosses her arms, and pouts. "Humph!"

Last edited by Twi on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:48 am

"I think she should come" Nightlite says "you all keep reminding her and the rest of us that she's a psycho killer just like Cumbustion so who better to help track a psycho killer than another psycho killer. You know I'm right Red."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Red Hawk sighed. "Fine, but Mischief stay with me will ya?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:34 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Mischief says. "I'll keep on ya like glue, smiley."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:32 pm

"Is this really the best idea right now", Bastion asks. "You saw what he could do."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:01 am

"Yes we did" Nightlite said "took us all out and barely broke a sweat, which is why we shouldn't go after Zeitgeist again without the veterans. I think we can handle Caleb though, hell could probably just get away with me, Mischief and Red Hawk going after him."

(what if Combustion turns out to be a bit harder to reign in than they think. He is a master assassin but his actions make everyone else[with a few exceptions] assume he is like Mischief, just a psycho with some fighting skills and powers. Could be a good way to introduce Shadow, have him come in and help them bring him back.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:08 am

(could work, I see Robin and Red Hawk being the ones to really see his fighting ability then and wouldn't underestimate him)

"It won't be that easy, but you're right. Caleb is no Zeitgeist." Red Hawk said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:14 am

Robin looks them all over and grabs his communicator, contacting Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:15 am

"Nightwing here, what's your ETA to base?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:19 am

(Yeah, I think Nightwing might be the only one that knows Caleb's past aside from Batman I'm going to assume)

"Good" Nightlite said "We can drop off Star Girl and anyone else that doesn't want to tag along."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:21 am

"Maybe about ten minutes.  A few of them want to go try and track down the matchstick," Robin says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 am

Nightwing sighed. "Alright well I'm coming then, I'll meet you at the base."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:58 am

"Roger that," Robin says, continuing to patch up Star-Girl's injuries.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:52 am

Nightwing stood in the hangar, a obviously annoyed look on his face as the jet landed.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:08 am

Bastion staggered down the steps and gave Nightwing a light shrug. "Sorry.", he mutters while stepping to the side, letting the others down.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:34 am

"Go to the medical center Bastion, get patched up." Nightwing said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:43 am

"It's just a scratch...", Bastion murmurs.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:57 am

"Go." Nightwing said sternly, something he usually wasn't with the team.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:06 am

Bastion sighs and heads off to the medical center.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:39 am

Mischief, having been the least bruised, cartwheels off the plane, followed by Robin, helping Star-Girl down the ramp. "I'll be okay, boy wonder. Ya don't need to play nurse maid for me," Star says.

"You have a concussion. If you pass out and the hall and no one's around to help, who's getting you there?" Then Robin looks up and sees Nightwing. "Oh...hey."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:43 am

"Get her to the medical center." Nightwing said staring past Robin to Red Hawk. "You stay right there.

Red Hawk nodded and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:49 am

Robin continues on, helping her to the med center.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:56 am

Nightlite stepped out behind Red Hawk

Hawk and Dove headed back to their home in Star City deciding to contact Green Arrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next