Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 am

Lila looks up from what she's doing and cracks the door. "What?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:16 pm

"I was thinking I'd ask if you'd be interested in heading out with us to Star City.", Bastion says. "Hoping to run into something... Or whatever since it's been quiet for a while now. Oh and fresh air is, y'know, good for you, too...".
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Lila opens the door and stands there with her arms crossed and a skeptical expression. "And?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Bastion frowns momentarily in thought and puts his hands in his pockets. "And... do you want to come with us to Star City?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:40 am

Caleb packed up the few things he had was hotwiring one of the vehicles in the garage to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:30 am

"Why would I do that?" Lila says, flatly.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:16 am

Bastion tried to scramble together an appealing reason for her other than just suggesting, 'Hey, it'll be fun! Socialize with us!'. He supposed that he could just play mindtricks on her. 

"Uhm... 'cause there's a big chance you'll get to rattle some skulls? Gotta keep yourself from getting rusty, you know!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:26 am

"You must have me confused for the clown," Lila says. "Thank you for being the one that knocks. Now goodbye."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:37 am

"Can I just ask you one thing before you go back inside to do whatever it is I pulled you away from?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:39 am

Lila had begun to close the door but she opens it back as he continues and stares at him, waiting for him to ask.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:47 am

"Are you afraid of us in some way?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:23 am

"Afraid? No. I don't trust you. Any of you. Let anyone get that close, it just means they need a shorter knife to stab you in the back. You can't trust anyone. Not even the man that conceived you. You're alone, whether you have the stones to admit it or not," Lila says before shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:27 am

"That's just it. You're not alone at all in this. If you'd give us a chance then you'd realise that.", Bastion says to her through the door before heading back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:31 am

Red Hawk sat back in the pilot's seat waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:36 am

Lila tunes him out with music.

Robin sees Bastion on the way back without Lila then holds out his hand to Aaron. "I'll be taking my ten bucks, in cash, thank you," he says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:42 am

"She just needs a little motivation.", Bastion murmurs and takes the seat in the back of the ship.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:43 am

Aaron smacked his hand away. "Don't have it on me, when we get back." He said firing up the engines.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:45 am

"Okay, okay," Alan says, sitting back with his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:49 am

Aaron took off heading for Star City
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:51 am

"Are we there yet?" Mischief complains on the way there.

"We get there when we get there!" Star-Girl says.

"Don't make us turn this tub around, clown," Robin adds.

"Yes mom, yes dad," Mischief mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:02 am

Caleb sped off in the car leaving behind the team. "On to the next thrill."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:05 pm

"Nice to be going home" Olive said
"Yeah" William said "Just wish we weren't still baby sitting."

"Oh come on, you guys love us" Grace smiled "By the way, anyone seen the pyro freak?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:25 pm

"Welcome to Star City," Robin says, grabbing his glider from the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Aaron set the ship to hover over a rooftop. "Alright guys, let's see what we can get into."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:49 pm

"Know us? Trouble," Robin says.

"Ooh, my favorite kind," Star-Girl says.

"I'm beginning to like the way blondie thinks," Mischief adds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next