Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:34 am

Squire turns to the main hall and sees this cavalry of machines. Then he sneers. "Blast it!" He shouts.

Gallant calls his shield back to his hand and observes the events outside. "Clever, Bat," he says.

Squires opens the scroll again when he hears it beep. He reads a message run across it and suddenly looks up to see Star-Girl and Super-Girl rushing in to help. Without haste, his expression seems to shift to terror. Then he shuts the scroll and is gone, along with Gallant and Sepulcher. "They're gone," Star says.

"Of all the lousy, good for nothin'...HEY, the noblemen bailed on us! Every crook for himself!" Cheetah shouts into the main hall, having witnessed. She then turns to try and get back to one of the ships.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:53 am

Nightwing shoots a grapple line that trips up Cheetah. "You're not going anywhere."

Deathstroke activated a device teleporting himself out of the Watchtower.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Mischief just barely misses him with a torn up, jagged shred of the metal wall that she'd pulled from the Watchtower. "Slippery bastard has more convenient gizmos than Batman," Mischief says as she drops to sitting Indian style. Olympian simply stares at her and walks away. "I'm just sayin'. He and the bat pack are masters of pulling convenient junk from their nether regions."

Cheetah winces and growls as she drops to the floor.

Missy stands in the corner, watching apathetically as invading villains escape or are captured. The woman with the body and mind of a child stands there only to be snatched up by Play-Doh who is frozen solid and drops her.

Cat-Woman looks up at Batman. "What would you do without me, tiger?" She says.

Angelica takes the gold ring and slips it on, raising her costume. "Awesome. Now go and find that red sun generator...expect guards. Lookouts of guards. Me and GL will go clear the crowds," she says before flying off to the arena where the crowds gathered with Green Lantern.

Wonder Woman and Metamorpho stick with Superman. "You'll be free soon, Superman," Wonder Woman says. "I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Green Lantern went with Angelica.

Nightwing walked over to Cheetah keeping her tied up with the grappling line. "Good kitty."

Superman nodded, waiting to feel the effects of the generator leave him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:39 am

"An excellent question. I wouldn't have a reason to visit the Gotham jewelry Museum.", Batman tells her and witnesses the villains being apprehended. "Where's Clue...".

Manhunter phases through a wall and into one of the many rooms while looking for the red sun generator. He hears guards coming and hides before they can see him. As soon as they are gone he sneaks into the hall and notices an unusually looking sturdy door and decides to go for it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:20 am

"He didn't come. Some of em stayed behind. If you ask me, he's smarter than anyone gives him credit for," Cat-Woman says.

The guards stand by the generator.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:36 am

"We didn't wanna stroke his obsessive ego!", Caliber spat out as she got dragged off by tornado drones.

Batman narrows his eyes and doesn't show it, but his heart sinks as he's reminded of the past week's events. He turns to Cat-Woman. "If he's out there again then I need to find him. He likes working alone, so I imagine he'll break apart from... whoever those guys work for."

Manhunter strolls toward the door and shapeshifts into a guard before bashing loudly on the door, waiting for them to open and answer. As soon as they come over and open at sight of another guard his hands phase into their heads and they fall down shortly. Manhunter heads inside and over to the generator, disabling it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:26 am

"You're worried, tiger," Cat-Woman says as she gets up.

Luthor observes from the Secret Society base. "A shame the operation was a failure," he says. "Still, best not to waste all of these resources."

"If you say so, Luthor," Mirror Master says. "And the rest of us?"

"What of you? Those of you that were smart stayed behind? Perhaps it would be best if we rebuilt. After all...who nest to defeat the Justice League than it's most dangerous enemies?"

Angelica flies out with GL and draws attention from the crowd. "Helloooo, War World! We regretfully inform you that today's fights are being cancelled. Thanks for stopping by!" Then she starts picking up aliens with her ring and setting them down near the exit. "GL, I'll round up as many as I can. You push em outta here to the exits."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:31 am

"We only fended them off. Who knows what may come next.", Batman says. "Are you gonna be alright yourself?"

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:54 am

"Like I said. 9 lives...but I'm sure I'll have to watch my back more closely now. I'm sure you wouldn't mind helping, ey tiger?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:05 am

Nightwing helped round up the captured criminals.

Deathstroke walked towards Luthor and Mirror Master. "I've got something you may want to see, Luthor."

Green Lantern looked down. "We've got company." He said forming a construct wall blocking the incoming laser fire as Mongul's guards shot at them.

Superman waited patiently for his powers to return.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:29 am

"What is it, Deathstroke?" Luthor asks.

Angelica looks to the guards then materializes a large locomotive that rams into a number of them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:54 am

"Full technical readout of the Justice League's Watchtower." Deathstroke said. "Of course...it won't come cheap."

Green Lantern flies down at the guards hitting them with a giant hammer construct.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:03 am

"Of course it won't," Luthor says, shaking his head. "Very well. After all, we're challenging gods, are we not. We'll need every advantage."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 am

"No, of course not.", Batman tells Cat-Woman.

"The generator is down, but we'll only have so much time before other guards find their co-workers sleeping on the job.", Manhunter tells Superman.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:48 am

Wonder Woman tears the door from Superman's cell and walks in, helping him up. "It is time to go, Superman," she says.

"Well, I guess I'd better be on my way now," Cat-Woman says as she picks up her whip. "Things to do, places to see, Jewelry Stores and Museums to...admire."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:56 am

"Glad to see your leg has gotten better, by the way. I imagine it must've been difficult to land on your feet for a while.", Batman says and glances back at her before looking at Star-Girl. "Star, mind sending Cat-Woman back down to solid ground? I need to run a diagnostic on the tower."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:03 am

"Cats always land on their feet. No one ever said it didn't hurt like a mother," she jokes as Star-Girl leads her to the teleporter pad out.

Then Star heads back to reestablish communications with Flash and Morningstar. "Yep, they're outta range. They must've gone to pick up the others from War World," she says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:22 am

"Hopefully Manhunter was successful in assisting the heavy hitters over there.", Batman says. "And that they're alive and well.", he mutters as one of the drones in the background start peeling the metal off his torso from the wound it had received from Caliber's attack. "No, please, don't--". The drone accidently pulls off it's arm along with most of the plating on the torso. "...Black. Bat. Place number 12 on standby."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:27 am

As Black Bat helps pick up a little debris from the attack, she turns her head to the damaged drone. "AGAIN? Why does this one INSIST on breaking itself?" She says as she drops what she's doing and approaches the drone.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:46 am

The drone looks at Black Bat, his dismantled arm and then Black Bat again in a quizzable manner.

"Did you just say... again? What do you mean", Batman asks as he observes the drone's unusual behavior.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:48 am

"It...uh...there were some 'issues' when I was setting up his difference engine. Nothing overly complicated, just a minor programming glitch, I think."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:00 am

Batman arches an eyebrow and glances over at a couple of other damaged drones who are helping with tidying the main hall. "So... you were NOT actually playing around with his... it's head.", he says and looks at the drone trying to flatten out the remainder of his plating.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:17 am

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were passively accusing me of something, mom," Black Bat says as she does a little tinkering.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:25 am

"Don't get smart with me, kid. Actually... stay smart.", Batman says as he observes the drone who in turn is observing Lorelei tinkering on him. "Also, just repair his arm and leave the circuits."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next