Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:02 am

Nightwing nodded. "Got it." He said heading to his armory.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:13 am

Sepulcher hits the wall but doesn't get pushed all the way through it. He starts to push past it then suddenly vanishes before appearing behind Superman and kicking him through the wall. "Not this time," he says.

Squire picks up a glowing sphere with all sorts of numbers, letters, and symbols appearing on it in various languages and alien dialects. "There you are," he says.

"Sepulcher, we have what we came for. Let's-". Suddenly the sphere is struck from his hand and the distortion alert goes off again.

"Miss me, Squire?" A figure in similar armor says.

"You?!"

Sepulcher appears behind the new faces and raises his axe over his head. Squire smirks. "You should have stayed in hiding," he says.

21 acknowledges the new arrivals and stops, grabbing 12 and plowing him into the ground. "Reassessment. Probability of departure rapidly approaches 0%. Logical resolution is to leave at once." Then he grabs 12 by the head and throws him into the lab before flying off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:15 am

Superman came at Squire knocking him into the ground with a punch before slamming into Sepulcher putting him into the wall and taking the axe from him which he promptly snapped in two.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:28 am

"My hero," the new arrival says as Superman shows up. The axe remains perfect in tact, however. "Yeah. Ours tried it too. These things are pretty much indestructible. Only thing that can break one of these weapons is another of these weapons. Honor to meet you, Supes," the mystery man says. "I'm an agent of the Round Table...right...you don't know what that is. I'll explain once these two are run in."

The Knight approaches Squire and lifts him by the collar. "Funny how you're the one accusing me of hiding. What? Not gonna run away like usual?"

"Keep talking, oaf," Squire says. "You will learn your place soon enough."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:31 am

Superman looked down at Sepulcher and with the flat part of the blade he came down with it on the foes head with a thunderous strike, making sure he was down for the count.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:39 am

"I'll be taking that," the knight says, taking Squires Scroll away from him. Then he picks up the sphere that Squire had his eyes on. "And this." His armor's gauntlet morphs into a metal clamp that pins Squire to the wall, not unlike a green lantern construct but attached to his armor. "So, Superman, you have questions. Shoot."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:41 am

"Who are they and who are you?" Superman said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:06 am

"Well, that's the easy part. They're just a couple of high ranking stooges who do the dirty work for their boss. As I said before, I'm an agent of the Round Table. In our world, there was this war. Their boss won. The Round Table is a sort of resistance. I've been trailing them over dozens of different versions of Earth. Now I finally caught up with them. And now they're gonna show me to the big boss. Isn't that right, ya slippery little weasel?"

Squire says nothing. He only narrows his eyes.

"Shining Knight, at your service. Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:08 am

"Other Earths? So is their boss goes through dimensions doing what? Taking over?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 am

"He hasn't been to most of the ones I've visited. I just wound up there thanks to some bad intel. What he does with other Earths, I don't know. But yes, more than likely, he isn't there to make friends."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:29 am

Superman nodded. "Well Shinning Knight, how do we stop him"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:46 am

Squire scroll suddenly beeps. Then he laughs. "An excellent question, Man of Steel. The answer is...you don't." Then he, his scroll, Sepulcher, and the axe all vanish.

Knight recoils and when he realizes what just happened, he punches a hole through the wall. "That conniving little worm! They got away AGAI-"

Before he can finish, he's tackled by Super-Girl who pins him to the wall. "Hi, daddy. Alert went off. This guy giving you trouble?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:01 am

"Actually no." Superman said. "He helped."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:05 am

"For all the good that did," Knight confirms.

"Oh. Sorry," Super-Girl says, dropping Knight. "What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:16 am

"Our two extra-dimensional friends showed up managed to get away." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:24 am

12 stumbles out of the debree and stretches its arms out before shuddering violently and releasing a dusty whirlwind to remove the debree off him. He looks over at the others and stares at them for a brief moment. He raises a hand up and waves. "Good day."

"Was that a sufficient greeting for todays social standards, Lorelei?", 12 says to his creator through the uplink.

-------

https://assilemsrealm.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=397
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40