Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotham City- 2100

Go down 
+2
Ink
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am

A dark figure crouched on the rooftop watching the streets as the rain came down around him. Thunder boomed as the alarm of a bank went off. Lightening flashed as the figure took off to join the chase. He picked up the car being followed by the GCPD losing them eventually but not thier dark persuer. The car pulled into a warehouse.
"We did it we got away"
"You idiot, you just jinxed us"
"What are you seriously afraid of the Bat or the man in black? They're just myths like all those other so called Guardians of Gotham in that pathetic museum."
"Don't take those stories so lightly, my grandfather saw the Batman when he was a kid."
"Oh yeah, just like this guy I know who knows a guy who was cellmates with a guy in Blackgate that worked for a guy taken down by Batman."
"Shut up, I think I heard something."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:38 am

The skies overhead flash as lightning strikes down near Arkham. A lone silhouette stands on the rooftops of Gotham, viewing the events below, a silky black cape flowing in the gentle night breeze. This silhouette is of the bat, plague of the Gotham Criminal Underworld. Bat-Girl.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 am

(left it open for her to be at the warehouse if you want.)

"It was just a rat"
"No, there's something out there I'm telling you. We need to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:38 am

The bat lurks in the shadows, watching the criminals. She purposely kicks a pipe on the ground then leaps up to the ceiling the flutter of her cape fully audible.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 am

"Over there. That wasn't a rat."
The thieves drew thier guns looking around.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:59 am

The bat leaps downsuddenly, landing on one of the thugs then leaping up and circling around with a swift roundhouse kick for the other. "Peekaboo"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:03 am

As the thieves left their car unattended, Mary slipped inside, literally sliding through the open window. She looked into their backseat, finding a duffle bag of stolen paraphernalia. Rather than opening its zipper, which would alert the stupid men, she used the long, razor spikes fixed on the forearms of her black gloves to tear the fabric open. The hardly-masked girl rummaged through the bag, suddenly acknowledging the third person in the warehouse, deciding to simply take the whole bag. She threw it over her arm, regretting the cut she made in the side, but carrying that side on the inside of her arm.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 am

The others opened fire on her. "I told you it was real"
"Shut up and just kill the damn thing."
A shot whized by Bat-Girl taking out one of the thieves as the figure that stalked them came out from the shadows shooting at another.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:10 am

Mary scoffed, counting the gunshot as the mark of a fourth person, besides herself, and, rather than making an exit equally as stealthy as her entrance, she opened the car door and swung out.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 am

Bat-Girl glanced over her shoulder at the one wh shot the criminal she'd not noticed then backflips onto another and flips again after locking her legs around his neck, throwing him into a crate on the follow through. "Non believers always make it that much more satisfying."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:46 am

"I don't want no trouble. You can take the money, just let me go. I swear I'll..."
Nightstalker stood reholstering his gun.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:51 am

The Cat aimed her original Batman cable launcher at the high ceiling of the warehouse and shot. Once it planted itself firmly enough, it pulled her up to the beams so she could make her escape.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:53 am

"Shut it, sniveling little worm. Arkham's too good for slime like you," Bat-Girl says. "I should by all means break you like a twig...who knows? I just may."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:58 am

(already dead, more than one thief in there- three dead, couple more hiding or trying to escape.)

Stalker left the bat to her fun heading off after the other person he noticed slip to the rafters.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:44 am

(Oh okay I got you. Misunderstood.)

The Bat-Girl turns to find several criminals had escaped but that was all right with her. They escaped knowing that they were not alone on these Gotham streets and as long as they continued their criminals ways, she would forever hunt them as is the legend of the Bat.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:54 am

(not a problem)

Stalker continued following the Cat
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:02 am

Meanwhile from within the darkest recesses of the shadows, a figure observed both the Bat and the Stalker, her eternal gaze fixed on their actions. Her eyes glow with an intense Purple Light as she watches. Bat-Girl, after leaving the warehouse, runs off to observe the city for further crime, leaving this mysterious entity to watch over Stalker. Meanwhile, across Gotham, a bright, multicolored light falls from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:57 am

Luke noticed the light streaking across Gotham. He followed it's path to see what it could be.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Courtney's stepmother stood on the patio looking down as she came through the gate in the rain.

"It's 9pm... I cooked dinner for the family!"
"I know, I'm sorry... but I've brought the work home so that I can do it here instead?"
"You promised us that this project would only be for a few months, its almost taking over your life."
"You should be glad I have something to do."
"Actually, I'm hoping you'd hang out with your friends, you never see them."
"They made of my project so I've stopped seeing them. The only future they'll have Margaret is earning $20 bucks an hour at the fashion store. I could be something wonderful, making good money for the family."

She walked past and placed her food back into the microwave heating it up as her father came through.
"We're going to sit down and watch a movie. You can chose."
"Oh Dad, maybe tomorrow okay... there's heaps to be done."

Hurrying up to her room, with a box under her arm and plate in her hand, she sat on her bed and wiped the dirt off the top. Suddenly a light reflected from her mirror onto her face, and she got up distracted from the box to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Bat-girl sees the light cross the Gotham skies as well, following it to see whta it was. She is then followed by a young journalist. "I knew the bat existed. This story is going to put me on the map," he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:36 pm

prydeman wrote:
(not a problem)

Stalker continued following the Cat

The Cat swung around, seeing Stalker on the rafters. "I wasn't dressed for company." She smiled, then sprinted to him, leaping in the air, dishing out a kick with each foot and landing in a crouch, using her catlike balance to flip backwards onto her feet.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 am

Nightstalker blocked the kicks turning as she flipped over him, pulling two clubs out as he faced her. "It doesn't belong to you"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:21 am

Luke noticed a ring in the small crater. He bent over picking it up and looking it over. "Doesn't look all that valuable. Looks like a piece of trash" He tossed it back in the street before walking away returning to plotiting out how he was going to take over the underground
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:40 am

"I don't hear that as often as I should." The Cat said, backing up and sliding a Cat Eye taser disc across the beam, landing at Nightstalker's feet, releasing high-voltage electricity. "Don't tell me, you're a superhero?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:45 am

"Me-OW," Cat-Woman said to herself as she watched them fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gotham City- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham City- 2100
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next