Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:43 am

Superman just looked at 12 and nodded. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:56 am

"Sure, 12, it was fine," aloe is says.

Knight eyes Super-Girl for a moment then looks back at Superman. My plan was to get into their base and bring them down from the inside. But that'd be a suicide mission. With a little help from you all, we might just be able to do it.," he says. "Especially since we kept them from getting this." He holds up the sphere that Squire had been trying to steal. "It's called a Matrisphere. If you can solve its problem, then it gives its holder the ability to control mathematics."

"Um...why is that so scary? He can make two plus two equal five?" Super-Girl says.

"Mathematics is often defined as the science of the universe. With that kind of power, he could shorten the life of a star, make days longer, even alter the speed of light," Lorie says through her comm link from the Bat Cave. "He'd be practically invincible."

"Right. Every time it's used, the problem changes and it disappears into the universe that the new problem fits. The Universal Equation is what it's called. Different for every Universe. As far as I know, they solved it once. It shouldn't be terribly difficult for them to do it again."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 am

"Well we can not let them get their hands on it." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:25 am

"Noted. I'll hold onto it and make sure it gets to the Round Table," Knight says. "That still leaves how I'm supposed to find those peons."

"We have that alarm...thing," Super-Girl says.

"Alarm?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:19 am

"We have a device that alerts us to their presence." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:37 pm

The tranquilizer used on Talon was starting to ware off. He remained still slowly recovering as he started to get an idea of where he was being taken.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:13 am

The van taking Talon suddenly shook and the sound of gunfire could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:23 am

Knight walks to Superman. "All right. So...I take it you're with the Justice League like on my Earth, right? Mind showing me to the Watchtower where I can take a look at this alert system?"

Karla leans back against the wall as her Young Justice teammates arrive. After debating over whether or not to just go back to base, she starts to fly back. "See y all there, I guess," she says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:47 am

"Yes, I do mind.", Batman says as he enters through one of the wide holes through the side of the building.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:52 am

"Oh, hey, the Bat," Knight says. "You, uh...you aren't like the one from my Earth, are you? That guy's a real...Nevermind. What's the problem, here, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:02 am

"You tell me.", Batman says and looks around as he strolls between the debree.

"He does not trust you nor your motives.", 12 explains. "Ah. My apologies. I will assume that this was already established."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:16 am

"Oh, is that all? Used to that," Knight says to 12. "All he's missing is having that cowl practically welded to his face a voice that sounds like someone who's been through throat cancer. Do you do that thing ours does? Disappearing when no one's looking? Go ahead. Try it." Knight promptly turns back to Superman. "They aren't going to stop until they get their hands on this. I'd tell you to keep it locked up in the Watchtower but we tried that and they got into the vaults like we'd left it open. Then they thoroughly embarrassed us and won the war. The Round Table developed a means of getting rid of this thing where no one can get to it. More absolute than a freakin Phantom Zone projector. All I have to do is get back. But the only way I can guarantee that I'll get back is to get into their base and access their Universe hopping technology. It's the only way I can be sure I'll end up on the right Earth. And the only way to get to their base is to get that little weasel's scroll. It'd be really beneficial if I knew where he was going to show up. That way, I don't have to wait for them to come to me."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:29 am

"If you've tracked them through countless of worlds then why do you have need for their technology", Batman asks.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 am

"It's not perfect. I'm able to detect when they jump, but not where they're jumping to. It's like throwing darts at a board with the lights off. I'm amazed they're still here. They'd been doing the jumps a lot more frequently. I'm guessing they've been here a while and have just been doing a lot of jumping around here because they found what they were looking for. It gave me time to try jump through a number of other worlds until I got here. But there are times when they disappear completely. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say their base is in some sort of envelope between dimensions," Knight says, turning back around with crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:42 am

Batman stares at Knight then points at the powerful item in his hand. "In that case, the only thing that will bring them back out again is that thing. If you know where the Matrisphere is while also having the alarm ready then you would be aiming with extreme precision."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:50 am

"Except now they know I'm a factor again and will be prepared for me. Even if I play the bait role and lure them out, they'll slaughter me. And they'll probably have plans for you lot as well," Knight says, tossing Batman the Matrisphere.

"You aren't the only one who can plan, Bat. They're good. REALLY good. But they mostly likely won't be expecting someone to pop up while they're out on a more 'hush hush' mission and just because they know where this thing is now, doesn't mean their other operations stop. Now they'll be taking steps to get ready for a war with the Justice League. I'm suggesting we hit them before they get the chance. Otherwise, your Earth is as well off as mine."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:55 am

"Doesn't look like we have much a choice, then.", Batman says and looks over at Superman.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:05 am

"Derek, we don't have to trust him, but we aren't in any position to turn him away either," Angelica says from the Bat Cave over her comm.

"Knight's vitals indicate that he isn't lying, at the very least. 12, did you place the tracker on 21?" Lorie says over the comm.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:11 am

"Affirmative.", 12 replies to Lorie.

"I know. We have a lot on our plate now.", Derek says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Talon broke out of his restraints looking out the back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Superman sighed. "I don't like this, but let me be the bait. I am Superman after all they'd expect to want to square up on them."

The back of the van was torn off and Deathstroke stood in the way. "Get out." He said, it was clearly not Carter speaking.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:16 pm

"No," Knight says. "They're not going to make a move on us. They aren't stupid. Now that I'm here and I have what they want, they know I'll be teamed up with you to boost the odds against them. They're going to build up their forces however they can and then they're going to attack the Justice League...as a whole. And let me tell you, Superman...that doesn't end well for the good guys. Trust me. What we do is we let them try to bolster their ranks with anyone or anything that gives them an edge. Which is what they're going to do. The minute they jump here to this Earth, we can be right on top of them with a team. Like I said, they won't be expecting us to go to them. Then we just have to keep Sepulcher and Squire occupied so I can get Squire's scroll, teleport to their base, use their Dimension Drive to jump home, and drop this thing off with the Round Table before their boss can get to it."

"If that Dimension Drive thing can get you back to your world, then I take it we can use it to get back here?" Black Bat says as she arrives.

"You aren't going," Knight says. "ESPECIALLY not kids. They'll demolish you."

"We're not sending you alone. You'd be going to their base. That's a Suicide Mission unless you have help," Black Bat argues.

"Fine. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman," Knight says. "They're the best of the best. I'm sure to get this done if they come along," Knight rebuts, looking to Superman and Batman. "Fair?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:27 pm

"Fair." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:28 am

"You sound older than the other one" Talon said getting out "Father and son perhaps? A mystery for another time."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:27 am

"Yes indeed." Deathstroke said shooting him with another dart. "You're my bounty now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DC Universe- 2100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next