Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:43 am

"Take down the red sun generator and that Army won't matter." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:31 am

"Maybe. But the other aliens going through it are innocents. We can't have them getting caught in the crossfire. Besides, you'll need to to get back to full strength," Wonder Woman says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:25 am

"The rings might be more tricky than destroying the red sun generator.", Manhunter in the disguise as Batman says. "No innocents will be harmed."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:41 pm

"It won't take long for me to recharge." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:42 am

"Whenever you guys are ready, then.", Manhunter says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:11 am

"Caution is still a necessity. Mongul is bound to have something planned in case of escape attempts," Wonder Woman says.

"We can debate it after we get my and GL's rings back," Angelica says.

"What if any of us get dragged into a fight while he's out finding them?" Metamorpho says.

"He has a point," Wonder Woman adds. "They wouldn't have us fight one another yet. Mongul means to make examples of us for the work of our predecessors. He'd first attempt to make us fight his own."

Angelica pauses to think. "We'll have to risk it. He's our only ticket outta here."

Meanwhile, one of the guards aboard the ship harboring Morningstar and the Flash walks back to check on the prisoners and he looks them over. The ship's core had malfunctioned and stalled. It'd been an hour or two but they'd be fixed in minutes. He looks them over then turns his back to them to observe something else in the room.

A small ship approaches the Watchtower and Star-Girl gets a blip on the screen. "All right, show time," she says, getting to work arming automated defenses. Then she contacts whoever is left on Earth and in the tower. "It's Star-Girl. Batman was right, they're comin'. Everyone not already in the tower, get here. This may end up gettin' messy."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:16 am

"You ready to get out of here?" Star asked

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:48 am

"Mongul will want me to be at my best so I'll have chances to charge." Superman said.

The Flash vibrated out and dashed at the guard and knocked him out by slamming his head into the bulkhead at superspeed. He then made his way into the cockpit and did the same to the pilot. He recovered his League communicator and contacted the Watchtower.

Nightwing teleported up to the Watchtower
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 am

"All right, go," Angelica says to Manhunter. "Once you bring back the rings, me and GL will go do a little crowd control while you head out to find that Red Sun generator. Wonder Woman and Metamorpho will stay behind to cover for Superman until it's down. Then we're all bustin' outta here. Sound like a plan?"

Star-Girl responds to the contact from Flash and Morningstar. "THERE you two are! Where the heck have you been?"

Cat-Woman stands aboard the ship with an assembly of other Secret Society members.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:47 am

"On a ship heading to War World." The Flash said.

"Sounds good." Superman nodded.

Nightwing walked up to the monitor looking out at the incoming ship.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:56 am

"Ship to...War World. Holy Hannah, it all makes sense now!" Star says as she practically kicks herself. "But if that's the case...hey, there's got to be coordinates or an immediate passage there. I'll bet the others are there. How fast can you be there, and don't say 'In a Flash' or I'll have to hit you when you get back."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:58 am

"I'll be there in a Flash." The Flash smiled. "Sorry couldn't resist."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:59 am

"You'd think they would've come up with a better way to keep us detained" Morningstar said joining him.

Hawk and Dove teleported to the Watch Tower.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:05 am

"Well good thing they didn't." The Flash said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:14 am

"True. So, where we going?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:49 am

"War World." The Flash said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:55 am

Star-Girl rolls her eyes and turns when she hears one of the doors on the opposite end of the tower.  Suddenly the door is torn open by Grundy with Cat-Woman standing alongside Silverback, Clue, Dr. Frost, and Deathstroke.  More ships were on the way with more of the Society members.  "Time's up, honey," Cat-Woman says to Star-Girl with a wink.

Star-Girl smiles.  "Oh darn.  I'm all by my lonesome up here!  Oh...wait.  Justice League, get em!"  She shouts as various League members begin popping out of the woodwork.

Cat-Woman looks to the members accompanying her then back up at all the 'unexpected' heroes.  "Well...that's...ah hell, just attack," she says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:57 am

Nightwing burst into action coming right at Grundy throwing pellets at him that flash froze the undead criminal in his steps before he clashed with Deathstroke, sword against escrima stick.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Grundy begins to break loose but he's tackled through a security door by Super-Girl and into the next room.

Nightwing and Deathstroke suddenly hear a whistle and Mischief drops down behind Deathstroke as Olympian throws her promethium shield at Deathstroke's sword hand and the clown princess sweeps at his ankles. "Hiya, one-eyed Jack! Remember me? I remember you!"

"I never got a chance to thank you for killing my dad," Olympian says as the shield ricochets back to her hand. "But right now you're trying to kill someone that saved my life...I owe him."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Silverback roared charging at Hawk and Dove

"Alright" Morningstar said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Deathstroke got up and smirked under his mask. "Oh goody two munchkins and bird."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:32 pm

"Aw, I am totally adorable, ain't I?" Mischief says with a completely blank, deranged grin. She then expands a deck'ds worth of her cards in hand as Olympian extends her staff and latches her shield to her back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Deathtroke smirked pulled out a small device tossing it at them, it emitted a high frequency that caused black outs in people, however he was protected via his specialized helmet.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Olympian sweeps low with her staff and hits the device back like a baseball, flying at Deathstroke's head as Mischief throws her cards at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Deathstroke caught it in his hand and threw it right back at Mischief as he avoided her card, the device cracking Mischief in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next