Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotham City- 2100

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:32 am

"Oh didn't I, Dark Knight?" Suddenly Bat-Girl is hit over the head by the end of something blunt. The Question Mark Cane. She turns around to find the blaster end in her face. "Before you venture a thought of trying to get this firearm away from me, I'll have you know that I am not only a thinker but am as well versed in martial arts as the girl is...how do you think I caught her last time. Now let's not make this too difficult. The belt, the cape, and any other fixtures on the suit where you may be hiding any of your gadgets. Please remove them and slide them across the floor to the wall."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:43 am

"You plan on whining some more over how you weren't correct again? Put me through a few more pointless tasks?", Batman asks, stalling a bit for time, but he didn't need a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 am

"No. I couldn't care less about that. Not anymore. Revenge is a thing of the past. I don't even need to know the answer to that big riddle anymore. What do I want? Simple really. To challenge you. To challenge the city. To keep you all guessing and to make you all think. By the way, your vehicles? I wouldn't count on them. The Cane's a signal jammer. I imagine that I was able to breach the signals of your precious hideout or you wouldn't have found me in the first place...of course that was a trap. I've figured every variable. I've studied you. In fact, after going over all of the footage I've collected, I've even found out why you're actually here. The Bat-Woman that showed up the night of my little puzzle. She's gone missing, yes? If I told you now that I don't know where she is, that'd hold no bearing over you. You may now concede, Batman...you've met your intellectual equal...better yet...your intellectual Superior."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:14 am

A burst of liquid nitrogen bursts out of a batarang and freezes the tip of Paradox's cane, giving Batman plenty of time to deliver high kick into the villain's chest, sending him flying into one of his machines. "I have no interest whatsoever in your challenges or your childish games.", he tells him, The Bat's shadow looming over Paradox. "And if there's something that I can't trust one bit over, then it's the word of someone like you. Just like you, I have to go through all the facts and variables to ultimately reach a conclusion. Just as I have before this, as you can see. But I, as of now, haven't reached a certain conclusion fully. There's a few obstacles in my way, and you're testing my patience", he says and picks up Paradox' cane before he can reach for it, tossing it toward Bat-Girl. Batman picks Paradox up by the collar and forces him against the wall. "In other words, to ensure whatever I get from your foul mouth is true, I must use more rough tactics. And if I don't get it out of you, at least I'll have gotten some satisfaction out of knocking you out completely.". As he says so, the signals return to his equipment, overpowering Paradox's machines. "That's one variable."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:16 am

Rebus whistled as he walked into the warehouse looking around at the men gathered in side. They all quickly drew thier weapons aiming at him.
"Who the hell are you and how'd you get in here?"
"A very good question" Rebus smiled "and a difficult puzzle to solve. How does an unknown like me find about a secret meeting of some of Gotham's criminal elite? Well the same way you get anything, money. But an even better one, how does one take over thier territories?"
"What are you babbling about?"
"Maybe this will help explain" Rebus smiled pushing a button on his cane causing a bright light to shine in blinding all of them. When the light turned off Rebus was left standing amongst the bodies with a wide grin on his face. "You show them the light."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:30 am

Delilah's plane landed in Gotham. She stepped off getting an update. "Excellent, that's one less competitor we have to deal with though it is a shame to lose such a talent." She climbed into her limo being taken home "Are these the files on Brass Williams and Derek Wilson? Good."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:32 am

Paradox rolls his head loosely. "And here's another." He then touches his hand to Batman's head, administering a minor pulse. The pulse renders Batman disoriented for only a moment, in which he drops Paradox. "Did you really think my cane ran the show?" He then claps his hands together. Two cybernetic gloves. Bat-Girl looks down and picks up Paradox's cane then blasts at him but Paradox overrides it with his gloves. "As I was saying, Batman. I win. You lose. Goodbye now." He blasts both Batman and Bat-Girl with a mentally manipulating ray from the gloves, deleting their memories of who his actual identity happens to be and this time not suppressing it...but erasing it. Then he stands before them both. Suddenly a beeping emits itself from somewhere in the room. Paradox himself? Bat-Girl gathers this and groggily helps Batman out as quickly as she can before the villain detonates.

Moments later when once again fully conscious. Bat-Girl looks up to the building. A pay phone rings nearby. She then answers it and is haunted by what she'd heard. Paradox. How hadn't he perished in that blast? She then holds the phone to Batman. "It's...for you."

"Riddle Me This; How is a Bat like a Blank Test? Simple. They have none of the answers," he says. He then hangs up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:38 am

Batman stands up and activates something in his wrist, playing the hole previous meeting with Paradox. "I have some.", he says to himself. "And I know every move you'll make from here on out.", he whispers. "Bat-Girl. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:41 am

"Where?" Bat-Girl says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:43 am

"The cave. One last thing before ending this night."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:43 am

Bat-Girl then shrugs and goes back to the Bat-Cycle, racing off back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:48 am

Batman heads forward to the computer and pushes in a few digits and uses his palm print. A safe deposit opens a few feet away from them. Derek retrieves a notepad and shows the top paper to Bat-Girl with a name on it. "Recognize this name?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:53 am

"David Enygma? No, not at all," Bat-Girl says. Paradox...forever a mystery and surely one of Batman's new greatest foes. It was a move he'd well anticipated, having somehow found the proper signals, he'd hacked the database and altered his own real name and any information pertaining to him. "Is that the name of the guy we just fought? I can hardly remember anything about him."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:55 am

(How did he do that? It's a paper note pad. If you wanted to keep his name a secret you could've left me a notice or something.)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:57 am

(I misread it, my bad. Kinda figured him going through the trouble to erase it would just be an indicator)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 am

(I'm also kinda wondering if he keeps hacking through his database all the time then the location of the cave must be known to him, as well. I'm alright with keeping the recording but if he tampered with the names and all that then why not delete everything... *sigh* I don't feel well, I need some fresh air. Sorry for being a hard ass. I know it's just minor crap.)

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 am

(*shrugs* Happens to the best of us. Now then. Paradox doesn't want to delete it because he wants it to haunt them in a way. I'm trying to make him a bit more...competent than the original Riddler. As for knowing where the Bat Cave is, he very well may know. But what kind of fun would he have just pulling a cliche and busting into the place? Laughing )
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:10 am

(*shrugs* Alright. I think I'm going to have him move the Bat-Cave though and make it more secure. If that's alright. I think that's just my biggest peeve, that Batman hasn't had the cave for too long and it's already easy as heck to bypass the system that he and Angelica worked on.)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:11 am

(Well in that defense, Lorie's a bit smarter than Angie and Paradox is like UBER genius. But I'm fine with that. I had one question though given just to my ignorance. They live in Wilson Tower or they have a manor like Bruce?)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 am

(Yes, but then where on the list is Derek? I myself see him as learning but I am hoping that I can allow him some more credit in the future by increasing his intellect if he's the Dark Knight. Well, I haven't really decided on anything. From what I gathered they were living in the Wilson tower and had a way to the cave from there but I think we should change that.)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:19 am

(Well if you look into Batman: Year One, he starts off not nearly as epic as he currently is. He grows. Eventually things get easier. As for that change, sure that's a good idea. I don't I'm going to have Paradox find out where the cave was though. I don't want him to know who Batman is. I'll just say that he found a cluster of signals and found information of himself of one and changed it so he couldn't single it out like that)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:25 am

(No, don't do that. If you're gonna put it into Year One perspective then I guess it's fine. I've just had a bad day on the start of the year so I'm just nitpicking. And I know what you want to do with Paradox now so it's fine, he wants to play around with Batman. And I could easily down the road, far, far, down the road when he's grown make him rise into the role a lot better. I think I can make that into an interesting moment in Derek's character developement. And as you said, Paradox want to haunt them, right? Just something that ticks in the back of their minds? If there is one thing that'll help Derek grow then it's to take precaution and so maybe in response he shelters the cave and their database better.)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:28 am

(If that's what you prefer. I have to get going so I'll be seeing you. Have a good one.)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:31 am

(Well, what I'm trying to do here is find out what you prefer so that we can throw ideas back and forth. Alright, see ya. Have a good one, you too. Smile )

Derek looks at the name. "...I don't know.", he answers honestly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 am

(hey, is Derek in some way related to the Waynes, I forget.)

"Well security will be a problem" Delilah said "well more of a nuisance, that is if I didn't already have an invite to thier little fundraiser." She smiled looking at the invite in front of her "Getting Mr. Wilson alone should be simple enough though the woman may be difficult. Perhapse a broader approach is needed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham City- 2100
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next