Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:20 pm

"Roger that," Jaxie nods, walking off to see about contacting Tsuni.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Ford went outside trying to contact Qui-Gon.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Jaxie sits at a comm hub and waits. In a matter of moments a hologram of a tall, white-skinned, alien woman appears. "Jaxie?" the woman says.

"Heya, Tsuni," Jaxie says. "I could use your help with something."

"Oh?"

"Super important Jedi business. Could use a scout. Would you happen to know where I can find one?"

Tsuni smiles and cocks her head to the side. "I may."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:40 pm

"I am still concerned for my own apprentice. I feel that she should be my highest priority," Neri replied.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:45 pm

"Like I said Neri you and Ford will look into Case and locate her and then go for the Mandalore." Luke said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Jaxie finds Ford trying to contact Qui Gon. "My friend'll meet us as soon as we give the go order," Jaxie says.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:53 pm

"Lets hope we solve the two issues together," Neri replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sith warriors took off to Wryn and Trent managed to take out the small group that was searching for him. He breathed a sigh of relief thinking that his troubles were over as Arden managed to take their ship from the planet and make a get away. He went to sit and take a drink from his flask when he spotted lights appearing from hyperspace. Someone else was coming and they too had noticed Arden's ship lights. They weren't fast enough to get to her in time.

"One ship has managed to make it away, sir..." one of the officers told Angalacon, "However reports are that one is still on the planet, attacking our troops."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:24 am

Ford nodded." Good to hear." He said putting his communicator away. "Didn't pick up so I've just left him a recording."

-----

Luke nodded. "As do I, now hurry before he leaves."

-----

Désir came into view of the officer via hologram. "This is my operation now. Order the ships to follow after the one that escaped, track it's hyperspace signature. I will deal with this Jedi on Wryn myself."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:37 am

The officer was surprised to find desir behind him but showed no concern to the situation. He only felt a tinge of annoyance that the Jedi often made them look foolish when they managed to escape getting caught too often.

~~~~~~~~~

Neri could only sigh before turning on the spot and headed out the door. She found ford where she was told he would be.
"I require your help."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:45 am

Désir's Leviathan-Class Star Destroyer Ziost came out of Hyperspace over Wryn and several Sith Fighters and Sith Shuttles departed it's hangar heading down to the surface.

The previous Sith warships, all three of them Harrower-II-Class Star Destroyers went after Arden.

-----

Ford looked from Jaxie over to Neri. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:49 am

"My apprentice didn't return with us and I've got no idea where she is. I only know that a few have sensed her on trouble. Also a distress warning was sent to us from the planet Wryn using an old Jedi code."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:58 am

Ford nodded. "Well I guess we should look into it."

-----

The shuttles landed and dozens of Sith Troopers and some Sith Warriors disembarked searching the area for this Jedi.

Darth Désir stepped down from the ramp looking around, using the Force to feel out this Jedi Knight.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:08 am

"Guess the Mandalore's gonna have to wait," Jaxies says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:24 am

"Guess so, can't a leave Jedi out to get captured or worse." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:32 am

"Which do you wanna hit first?" Jaxie asks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:48 am

"Rescue op." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:13 am

"Then I guess it's Jedi to the rescue," she says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:21 am

"Seems so." Ford said. "And one soldier too."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:17 am

"I agree," Neri replied, "unfortunately we don't know where to look for Case, but we can help the two Jedi who need our help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Arden managed to shake off the ships pursuing her, the same couldn't be said for Trent who was closer to being caught. He soon realised that he could give arden more of a chance to make it to safety and activated his lightsaber against one of the warriors.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:24 am

Ford nodded. "Then let's get to Wryn."

-----

The Warrior turned facing trent activating his own red lightsaber. "Jedi filth."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:27 am

"I'm no Jedi," Trent replied cockily, "now stormtrooper filth I could better accept. Yes, I could accept that."

He stood on guard but didn't make the first move, holding his yellow saber in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:35 am

"Then die." The warrior said force pushing Trent into a tree.

-----

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:38 am

Jaxie taps the sheathe of her new saber. "Sounds like a plan," she says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:40 am

The Captain wrote:
"Where has this ship gone?" Maeror asked observing the droids work.

(Is Qui-Gon on the same planet as Ford and the others? I can't recall where to place him.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:49 am

(Yeah as far as I know Qui-Gon is still on Ossus)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next