Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:47 am

"Palpatine was a Dark Lord of the Sith, he used the Force to blind the Jedi to who he really was." Ford said. "The people responsible for this war? The Mandalore who invaded Republic and Imperial systems and Grand Admiral Thrawn who united the Imperials again and has been slowing taking worlds back."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 12:11 pm

"So the Republic has nothing to do with this war then and they're just victims and bystanders and the Jedi are easily duped by a Sith lord."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 12:11 pm

"I know that... but here's the part where you are wrong. You haven't been there from the beginning, someone else has. Before he died, almost knowing of his future fate, my father told me he'd be watching me from up above. He is the voice that I would always obey therefore I denied yours. But my father told me: someday, someone was gonna have take a stand. He also told me that the great journey of my life would be coming. But, I am nearly 20 years of age and I fear he may be wrong.

You see, I have duty to fulfil before I can focus on my future, and it won't be until after the man who killed my father lies dead at my feet, that it will happen. Yes, you want to ask 'who is he- does this walking corpse have a name? I'll have him dead in minutes'.

I haven't got a clue. I do suspect that you seem to know a fair bit about the force, jedi's and the Skywalker family, so I'm thinking... I'm just going to throw this idea out there. You're a sith and you hope to corrupt me into the most dangerous sith there ever lived. The issue is that wouldn't it be great if this story is like children's stories where the obvious villains are the bad guys. However, you will agree, I'm smart; my father was killed by a lightsaber. If I were to point fingers then two must be towards the good jedi and the other at the sith.

So I guess it means I don't trust you either..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Ford just shook his head. "You would have us lay down arms and let the Mandalorians and Empire just carve up the galaxy? You think you could have seen through Palpatine's shroud?"

-----

You don't have to trust me to learn from me.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 12:49 pm

"No but then again I'm not a Jedi Master" Qui Gon said "but everyone on the Jedi Council was and you'd have me believe that none of those Masters had any idea Palpatine was a Sith Lord."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:13 pm

"Maybe they had some suspicions but he was the Dark Lord of the Sith and he was so powerful he could blind the Council, had they known they'd have stopped him, when they found out they tried to stop him but failed." Ford said. "And we're still fighting against what Palpatine built."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:27 pm

"When they found out it was too late" Qui gon said "he turned one of their own and wiped most of the order. Now tell me, why should I fight for the Republic? Why should I care who wins this war?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:30 pm

"Maybe you should talk to the guy who saved me...unless you're him, that I'm good with a lightsaber... I could've killed him with one hand."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:11 pm

"Because the Republic isn't going to terrorize people when they win." Ford said. "If the Republic wins the common people get to live how they want rather than living in fear of their government."

-----

I highly doubt that. I'm not him though but he could bring you to me.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:16 pm

"Alright then" Qui gon said "I'll give you a hand."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:18 pm

"Thank you." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:20 pm

"Step into this dream and I'll show you. I don't need one to make you feel the ground under your back," Case taunted. Meanwhile, she mumbled slightly as a droid worked to fix the wound on her arm.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Fine

A black figure appeared before her, faceless but wielding a red lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:29 pm

"Just don't expect me to join your order."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:32 pm

"Don't worry about that." Ford said heading to the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Case only smirked seeing him appear, "Was I right? Oh my, now that would be a first. Aren't you going to be fair and lend me my lightsaber back?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:58 pm

Look on your belt. The faceless figure said standing, waiting for her to strike.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:58 pm

"Need a hand" Qui Gon asked "I'm a pretty good pilot myself."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:38 am

"We need a hyperdrive, ours was damaged." Ford said. "Just trying to make contact with the Republic fleet."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Case looked down and was surprised her clothes weren't torn and her belt did contain its lightsaber. Annoyed that she wasn't in control of the situation she activated it, watching the bronze light illuminate. She hoped it would do its job as it was a rare colour to have and not many at her skill level could make their own sabers.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:33 am

The figure took a simple stance and awaited her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:32 am

Darren sat with his legs crossed in the back of the ship while meditating.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:01 pm

"You're older, isn't it only fair you go first?" Case baited hoping he would buy it. Her usual move was to launch into a block then attack.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Ladies first.

The Figure motioned for her to attack.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:03 am

Case chuckled, "well that's where you're completely wrong... If I was a lady I would be on board the Jedi ship like a good girl."

Suddenly she stopped talking and stood still eyeing him, "I won't fight you... There's no if I win, I get anything. You won't let me go and you'll make it so I don't win."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next