Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:57 am

Luke chuckled. "When I was learning from Masters Kenobi and Yoda I didn't sit around doing nothing when action was needed. I can't expect one of my best Knights and his apprentice to sit around either."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:00 pm

Jaxie stares for a moment, then blinks and looks to Ford. "I knew I liked this guy," she says. "Who're we getting to help?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:02 pm

Ford chuckled. "Whoever will join us."

Luke smiled. "Also I left some lightsaber parts over there and some crystals." He said walking to the door, he looked back for a moment. "May the Force be you." He said before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Once he's gone, Jaxie looks over to where Luke had mentioned parts and crystals and simply stares.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:17 pm

"Whaddya waiting for kid? Go for it." Ford said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:25 pm

"Right," Jaxie says, cracking her knuckles and strolling over to the parts, getting to work.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:30 pm

Ford smiled. "Meet you back here in a little bit." He said heading out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:31 pm

"We've got trouble, quite a few," Neri said spotting Luke leaving one of the rooms. Then she stopped and smiled, "I'm sorry, how are you? Good? Well sorry to ruin that for you, that's what bad news does I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Jaxie finishes up work on the primary piece of her saber and moves on to her more unique element.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:41 pm

"What is wrong?" Luke asked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:49 pm

"I feel so awful that only now have I discovered that my 'apprentice-that-was-forced-upon-me' girl has gone missing. She never returned with us from the planet. I'm worried that she's wandered off and is in the wrong hands. There's just something about her that's so unusual. She's got more powers and trainings than anyone else her age, and the only time that's ever happened was you and your father.

Second problem, we received a message from an unknown ship requesting our help. It was using old codes, ones that haven't been used for a very long time, and I'm talking way older than any of us have been alive. It doesn't make sense."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Luke thought for a moment. "Where is this ship?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:59 pm

After a time, Jaxie manages to construct the final key piece to her saber - the SD Light Sheathe. Once that's complete she places the unique crystal in the hilt and the weapon activates. She immediately attaches the hilt to the sheathe. "That'll do it," she says to herself before strapping it to her waist.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:03 pm

"On the planet Wryn," Neri replied, "it's a big planet but we don't have anyone there to my knowledge and it's a planet with barely anything on it. Why would a Jedi be there? Unless they've pinched the code off us?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:15 pm

"If it's an older code it's not ours." Luke said. "Perhaps you should got with Ford on his mission and investigate this as well."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:20 pm

"I usually get better results from things on my o- oh you've got the look. The one that means 'please do it'?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Jaxie takes up a position opposite a training target and falls into an Iaido stance with one hand on the hilt of her saber, ready to draw. With blinding speed she draws the saber out and slices the target clean across the middle, then re-sheathes it all in one motion. "Niiice," she says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:31 pm

"Interesting style." Ford said leaning against the door of the room.

-----

Luke nodded. "Strength in numbers Neri."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:41 pm

"Iaido. Mixed with a little Ataru," Jaxie says, tapping the sheathe. "What's the next move?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:55 pm

"I'll remember that next time you whine about a mission that YOU don't want to go on. Don't think I don't know about your time on the millenium falcon and the bickering a that went on. Now where would I find Ford?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:00 pm

"Training rooms with his apprentice." Luke said.

-----

"Well we see if anyone will join us, then we leave." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:09 pm

"Sounds like a plan... you think we'll have need of a good lookout? Or a sniper, maybe?" Jaxie asks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:14 pm

"Couldn't hurt." Ford said. "I was going to see if that Qui-Gon would come with us."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:18 pm

"If you two are gonna argue the whole time, forget it," Jaxie says. "But he does seem pretty tough... anyway, I know a lady that might help. Rebel. Not a Jedi. But she can hit targets most Jedi couldn't even try at. I can see about getting a hold of her."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:18 pm

"Sounds like a useful companion." Ford said. "Get in touch if you can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next