Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:55 am

(All right, thanks man)

"It has gone to Ossus, master.", Darren answered. The droid moved away and drifted back to the consoles in the back of the room. The scars had closed up in Darren's eyes. He stood up and retrieved his robe. "I shall prepare my departure immediately, my lord."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:00 am

"To go to Ossus would reveal us." Maeror said. "You will remain here, Désir will go to Mandalore and watch over our ally there. You will hone your skills as it is evident you need further training."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:07 am

"What?!", Darren turned around facing his the dark lord's direction. "Master, I'm ready. My skills are sufficient to finish what I started-"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:12 am

Maeror looked back towards him. "You wish to defy me?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:21 am

Nazrin observes through the monitors in the communications hub while checking all feeds for information from spies and outposts on Jedi activity, keeping an eye out for specific targets.

---

"Not sure Tsuni can help with Wryn. She sounded busy," Jaxie says, heading off toward the shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:26 am

Trent hit the tree but wasn't hurt, thankful that he was like a big bear alongside the tree, "Any other possibilities? Come on, aren't you being rather harsh on someone you've only just met."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Case wasn't going to sit quietly and be kept captive, continuing to annoy the guard by talking to him.
"I'm not well suited for imprisonment. Some people have no manners, but I just said that I give in and your big boss can have his way, so surely that should mean that I get special accommodations? Come on, its right there alongside you, I won't tell anyone... and perhaps there's something in it for you."
"What kind of something?" the guard asked.
"Give me the water and you'll find out."

The guard grinned and approached her, "Kneel", to which Case did and he poured the water over her head.
"Hey!"
"You asked for water, you didn't say how you wanted it. So in the future I'd sit there and be quiet girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neri headed with Ford, strapping her lightsaber to her belt and added a few guns to her back strap.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:48 am

Darren clenched his teeth. "No, master."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 12:55 pm

"Good, now go and hone your skills against the training droids." Maeror said.

-----

"Shut up." The Warrior said moving in attacking.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:07 pm

Trent moved in to defend himself and fended off the attacks. He knew that up against more he wouldn't fare too well, and hoped that he would overcome this warrior before that happened.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:53 pm

The Sith Warrior attacked in a flurry of strikes from the Ataru style trying to quickly overwhelm Trent.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:22 pm

(Don't hurt him yet lol)

Trent couldn't keep up with the moves of the sith warrior but it wasn't until he caught the eyes of Desir that he knew he was a goner and with one swift move he lost his lightsaber from his hands and fell to his knees. He could only hope that he would be kept alive or that at least arden makes it to safety.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Neri was in the hangar when she spotted on the radar an incoming ship.
"It's carrying the code... They came to us instead. I'm worried about this Ford. How did they know where to find us and is it a trap? Should I answer the beacon?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:19 am

"Answer." Ford said.

-----

The ship was met by Republic warships in space that were protecting the planet.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:43 am

"Maybe they just wanna deliver some scout cookies. Those are good," Jaxie says, looking over Neri's shoulder at the radar.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:50 am

Ford chuckled. "We can only hope it's something that good."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:59 am

"I'm shooting them out of the air, myself, if the first thing I hear is 'Excuse me sir or madam, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior," Jaxie flatly replies.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 3:07 am

"No you won't." Ford said. "I'm sure the warships in orbit will beat you to it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 3:10 am

"Fine. Fine," Jaxie says. "Just saying. If it's not one thing, it's another around here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 3:16 am

"Welcome to the galaxy." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 4:09 pm

"We must be related," Neri replied looking back at Jaxie with a grin, "Alright lets find out who this is. Unknown ship... You will identify yourself."
"I request your help. I know you are a Jedi. I am Arden Lyn, a jedi myself."
"Really? Funny calling yourself a jedi that's been dead a long time, I would've tried fooling me with a more recent name."
"And yet you stand there with two other jedi's prepared to come and assist me? Rescue me in fact."
"Hmm clever... alright you're cleared to land."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Jaxie leans over to Ford. "Should that name mean something to me or is this adults-only information?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:49 am

"When Luke established the new Order he went to Coruscant and gathered the name of all the Jedi from the old temple's archives so he could memorialize them. She's one of the Jedi on the list." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:53 am

"Ah. So a ghost, then. Fun," Jaxie says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:55 am

"Well not everyone on the list is dead." Ford said. "Masters Tay'lon and Tano were on the list and then taken off once they were found to be alive."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:31 am

"Eh. Tano's cool," Jaxie says. She glances off to the side and mutters. "Let's hope it's not a rerun of the old man... no disrespect."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:40 am

"He's rough around the edges but he's a great teacher." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next