Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:24 pm

let's start here I guess

Drake was on board a small passenger ship heading to Alderaan to meet with Senator Bail Organa about the Rebellion he was making with a few other Senators. Katari was sleeping still in her quarters. Drake sighed sitting at the pilot's seat. Not a month ago he was fighting alongside Clones against Battle Droids trying to save the Republic, now there was no Republic only the Empire and the Clone Troopers Drake had fought with were now the dreaded Storm Troopers.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Zyrack walked on board his small and very plain looking ship and plioted a course he had to see a informant who had info on a rebel base.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:48 am

Drake landed on Alderaan.

Zasz Sarum stood on the bridge of a Imperial Star Destroyer as he watched several TIE Fighters destroying a rebel ship.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Zyrack made his way towards Alderaan, the base was hidden in the market district.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Drake was in the market getting some food while he let Katari sleep before meeting with the Senator.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 am

Aryana followed Silya Shessaun as the woman crossed the green grass in the courtyard. Finally the younger girl stepped around and stopped the older one.

"What do you want?"
"Stop with your intentions of pinning the blame on the jedi's. Do you understand what will happen if the senate decides that the jedi were to blame for amidala's death? We'll all be put under the light and we're already in danger. Did you hear Silya? The jedi council is in ruins, they wiped out several of them, and I'm lucky that I've been forgotten. If you continue on this path, do not be here when they come for me, because the last thing I'll do is use my saber on you."
"I'd watch your tongue!"
"Forgive me... it's just that you forget, my sister was one of the jedi's who was taken down. So understand please that I want to see justice too, but I could never support you if you say the jedi's turned on their own kind."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:43 am

Drake and Katari headed to Senator Organa's home, disguised as civilians.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:55 am

"Madame? Two visitors are here to see your husband."
"Tell them he is off on a mission with our daughter."

Aryana heard there were visitors and hurried up the steps. She had to remind herself that she was dressed as a medical helper not as a jedi knight, therefore she shouldn't draw attention to herself, nor think that its someone coming for her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:58 am

Drake waited his arms crossed as he leaned on the wall. He carried himself like a battle hardened Jedi from the Clone Wars, because he was.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:49 pm

"Come through, Queen Breha will see you now."

Queen Breha didn't sit in what you'd expect to be a throne room, but instead a large room with potted plants and flowers, with the sun following into the room from the windows.

"You're welcome to be here. Help yourself to refreshments, I apologise for my husband's absent, but allow me to offer myself in his place. What can I do for you both?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Drake looked at her. "You're Husband called us here to meet with him."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Silya stepped up to the visitors for the Queen.
"Didn't you hear what the Queen said? He isn't here and you are welcome to wait. Now if you're going to be difficult..."

"They have come a long way, they are wearisome. Alderaan has never turned anyone away-"
"And we shall never start, thank you Aryana. Would you take them both into your care?"
"Absolutely..."

Aryana turned to Drake and Katari and smiled.
"Queen Breha is right, while you wait for Bail to return, you could do with some relaxation. After all, if you've come all this way and its important, what harm could it do with waiting just a minute more? In Alderaan, the time goes quickly. He isn't here now but he'll be here soon."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Drake looked at them. "We'll wait then...what choice do we have?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Aryana was glued to them, she knew they were jedi but she knew it had been so long since she even did any training. She wasn't aware that it was something you'd always have.

"I didn't think there was any of you left," she said quietly pouring them a drink and checking them for signs of injuries.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Drake looked at her. He looked around. "Don't know what you're talking about." He said.

Katari looked at her then Drake and she sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:25 pm

"Very well then, I can't see any serious injuries aside from the cuts which I'd recommend keeping them from any dirt environments," Aryana said straightening.

"But you're safe here, whomever you are..." she said with a whisper before heading out.

When she got outside she lent against a tree. She'd searched for news of any jedi and now that she was adamant that she found one, they didn't want to acknowledge it.
"Perhaps they want to be forgotten, and hide away. If that is the case, we're truly lost. It won't be long till we're killed off, or we just cease to being nothing."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:30 pm

"You know she's one of us Drake, why didn't you say anything?"
"Palpatine has spies everywhere, she could be one or someone in the palace could be one." Drake said. "It's best we keep a low profile."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:54 pm

A girl with brown hair in braids down her back raced into the sun room to greet Queen Breha.
"Have a look what I've found, mother. A rare speci-men growing in the deep waters of the lake. I didn't think flowers could grow under the water."
"You're learning a lot my dear, ask your teachers what it name is. Hurry along now, I wish to speak to your father."

She came up behind Aryana outside and spooked her. Little Leia placed her hands on her hips and grizzled.
"Oh, I'm sorry... I was thinking. What have you got there? Oh, Leia its beautiful. Are you going to go back there and look for some more?"
"I wanted to but the device we had didn't allow us to go any further down. Father is asking the university if we could join them on an expedia... thats not the word."
"Expedition Leia, um did your father mention anything about expecting visitors?"
"He is an important figure to Alderaan, he always has people wanting to speak to him. Probably some more wanting to complain, especially cause its dry season. It is hard to make them realise that now is dry season, wet season will come, so hold out and grow your crops then."

Aryana watched her skip away, the strange visitors had her in knots, what did they want. Silya passed her to advise them that Bail had returned.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Drake sat waiting with Katari.

A Imperial Star Destroyer was in orbit over the planet and a Shuttle and some Dropships left the hangar. Zasz Sarum, one of Palpatines's Sith Hands, or Assassins was heading to the planet with a task force of Stormtroopers to kill two Jedi he believed to be on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 pm

"You're in luck visitors, Senator Bail has just returned and will see you now," Silya said without any warmness in her voice, it held a strong scent of distrust.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:26 am

Drake got up and looked at Silya. "Thank you." He said. "Lead the way then." He said returning her attitude she had towards them back at her.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 am

BOOOM!! a explosion rocked in the market district and sounds of a intense gunfight inside a building had started along with the unmistakable sounds of a lightsaber.The building had always been there but no one was using it or so most people thought.A man came flying out into the street wide eyed and started to run "JEDI!!!!" he screamed before being blasted by a bolt of lightning.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am

Drake sensed what was going on in. He grunted and looked at Katari. "Handle the business with the senator." Katari nodded and Drake headed out quickly.

Zasz Sarum headed to the Market District with dozens of Stormtroopers.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:30 pm

((its Zyrack he is using a stolen Jedi Saber im guessing your guy would know him but up to you))

Zyrack sliced one rebel in half before he hit back a laser bolt into the head of the last rebel in the base.Making his way up to the roof he looked down at Zasz and nodded with a smile before jumping onto another roof
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:23 pm

(He probably would, Zasz is there looking for Rebels and Drake)

Zasz looked around and he turned to a Stormtrooper. "Commander seal the area off."

Zyrack was sent flying back towards a wall as Drake came out from a balcony and used Force Push on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next