Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 9:42 am

"It'll do," Nix says. "We're only using them for a distraction." She turns to Jaxie. "You. Cannons. Go."

"What?"

"If one more person makes me repeat myself, I swear, I'm stabbing someone. Get your ass to the cannons!" Nix barks.

Jaxie winces before rushing to man the cannons.

---

Siha takes the children but before Leia can reach her, a figure drops down between them, landing hard on the bridge with such force that Jacen and Jaina are knocked over the side, saved by a Force Pull from Siha. Siha turns back to Davik and Leia to find the figure standing between herself and them to be a tall, grim reaper like figure in a mask and hood, looming over everyone. Nazrin.

The Sith Lord looks over his shoulder to Siha and the children, who begin to back away. Then he turns back to Davik and his top priority - Minister Solo. Without a word he approaches them slowly.

---

Chancellor Mothma's evacuation shuttle is suddenly lit up with fire from the laser cannons of another shuttle intercepting. The enemy shuttle hangs in the air over the Chancellor and his entourage as the ramp opens and out drops a cloaked woman with skin painted red - Eerie. She lands before them and draws out her dual-bladed lightsaber, gazing upon them like death.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:04 am

"Chase after them!", Darren shouted to his pilot as he arrived at his ship.

"But, sir--"

"DO IT!", he yelled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:09 am

Ford looked at the radar. "We've got another ship closing in." He said. "Jaxie get those guns firing!" He said starting the hyperdrive. "Lady you better be one hell of a pilot."

-----

Mothma looked up at Eerie and he scurried back as Republic soldiers opened fire on her.

------

Davik stared Nazrin down, he ignited his green lightsaber and took his Vapaad stance. "You will not have her."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:28 am

"I'm on it, I'm on it!" Jaxie says, taking aim and firing at Darren's approaching vessel.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a backseat driver?" Nix says, tearing off into the sky.

---

Eerie slowly approaches the Chancellor and his bodyguards, knocking blaster bolts out of the air with little effort as she swings her saber. She holds out her hand and one of the soldiers spontaneously combusts. Writhe with agony from the flames, the soldier panics and flails, firing his gun wildly. Eerie deflects any blasts too close to her as other shots strike allied soldiers. Another soldier is raised into the air and slammed back to the ground. One soldier manages a shot but it seems to dissipate rather than detonate one it hits Eerie. She turns to him places him in a force bubble and shrinks the bubble, crushing the soldier in an instant before turning to the Chancellor again.

---

Nazrin pauses upon seeing the Jedi before him drawing a saber. He stares for a moment, then ignites his own, assuming no real stance. Simply looming there.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:30 am

"Shut up and fly." Ford said working on the hyperdrive punching in coordinates for Coruscant.

-----

The Chancellor stands up slowly. "Who...what are you?"

-----

Davik slowly circled taking in his foe. "Leia, stay back." He said before moving in with a series of probing strikes.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:44 am

Darren sat down and crossed his legs, focusing on the shuttle they were chasing. He took a deep breath, concentrating on the hull of their vessel. Nothing happened. He clenches his fists as a surge of anger runs through him, his hate for the Jedi fueling. His hate for someone special. He began to Force Crush their hull slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:52 am

Nix aims the ship towards the Ziost on the horizon. "That thing's best use is search and destroy. Up close we can slingshot around it into Hyperdrive. I think you can figure out when to hit the switch," Nix says, weaving around a blast from one of the Ziost's main cannons.

A warning light triggers as the hull compresses. "Uh... guys?" Jaxie says, continuing to shoot at Darren's vessel. "He's REALLY persistent."

"Still couldn't catch me, b***h," Nix mumbles, regarding Desir.

---

Eerie approaches the old woman and begins to reach down for her, only to suddenly back away as she senses her Jedi bodyguards nearing.

---

Nazrin sits in the one spot, moving slightly to either side to avoid the strikes of the saber before parrying one down with his own. He returns to his basic stance.

Siha picks up the twins and rushes toward the bunker with them both.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:57 am

Ford looked at the warning light. He sat back and closed his eyes. "I'll handle that." He said creating a Force Barrier around the ship forcing Darren's grip off the ship.

------

The chancellor stepped back as the Jedi sprang into action.

------

Davik stepped back and stood casually. "We can stand here all day, I have no problem with that." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:11 am

(Feel free to take over Neri when I'm off sleeping. The time differences suck lol. But she's quite like the role Cameron plays in Charlie's Angels and Knight and Day. Action and comedy.)

"You do have a good pilot Ford- ME..." Neri interrupted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't worry Leia, I'm only a young Jedi, but I think I can be brave enough to protect you," Cindal Towani spoke.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:16 am

Darren began to grimace somewhat out of annoyance and continued to bash forcefully against the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:18 am

"Now is not the time, blondie. Get a room or go help the kid with the guns," Nix says. Nix maneuvers around another of the Ziost's main cannons before adjusting, arcing under the ship and through a barrage of close-range fire. "Get ready, Jedi," she says.

---

The two Jedi engage Eerie at once. Her hood falls over her eyes and she parries and dodges the bulk of their assault with her dual-saber. She forces one away before throwing her saber at him like a javelin, pinning him to a wall before force pulling the lightsaber from his hand. She catches it as the other tries to catch her from behind and spins, hacking off the second Jedi's lower arm. She spins a second time, cutting him at the knees before force pulling the Lightsaber from the hand of his now severed lower arm, then turns and impales the torso through the ground.

As the first Jedi frees himself from the wall, he charges her, trying to use her dual saber against her. But she simply glances in his direction and his wound suddenly explodes, leaving him to collapse there. Eerie deactivated both sabers before pocketing them and taking back her own. Then she directs her attention back to Mothma. "Guest," she says, pointing the saber at the chancellor.

---

Nazrin has no words for Davik. He simply advances toward him and Leia, saber in hand, seemingly intent on just shoving Davik out of the way and taking the woman.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:31 am

"Are you in- no, I know you're insane!" Rowena snarled, his tail fluffing up as her hackles rose in tune with her anger. "To even suggest such a thing... do you know me at all, Master? Or have you... did you forget-"

"Of course not!" Turpidus said, tilting his head to the side in surprise. "Your empathy is a part of you that I could never forget. In fact, that's precisely why I think you have the power to be the next Lord of the Sith! Because-"

"She feels emotions so strongly, that the next step would be to feed off of them," Tamil's voice spoke up gravely, as he walked out of the hole in the wall, making both force-sensitives snap their gazes to him. "And given the depth she can feel, it wouldn't surprise me if she could, in fact steal all of them from a person, gaining more and more power in the process. Clever, if ridiculously depraved, Darth Turpidus."

Turpidus cocked his head slightly, as though gazing appreciatively at Tamil. He took in the blood staining Tamil's face from where his armor had scraped it away, the iron-hard depth of his eyes. "Ohhhh..." he crooned, "that's the Sazen I remember. Come, friend. Shall we dance?"

"You sound like a creeper, Turpidus. Do yourself a favor and just don't talk."

The two former comrades charged each other, black ichor billowing from Turpidus' body, while Tamil ignited his lightsaber and swung. To his shock, Turpidus slapped away his lightsaber bare-handed, nearly connecting with his face again. He skips backward, pushing off the wall with a spin as Turpidus caves it in further with a lightning-fast kick. Focused, Tamil ducks back and forth, trading blows with the control of a dancer, as Turpidus gains more and more ground with his powerful attacks. Suddenly, Tamil switches tact, slamming his blade into Turpidus' extended arm with stunning force, making him stumble just as Rowena lashes out with the Force, hurling him backwards into the air. He lands with a a crumbling of bricks, but no actual damage, and charges right back at the two Jedi.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:41 am

Davik stepped in front of Nazrin and shoved him back with the force. "Again, you're not getting to her."

-----

Ford maintained his Force Barrier battling with Darren's Force Crush. "Neri push the button when she says...I'm keeping that Sith from crushing the ship currently." He said forcing Darren back again.

-----

Leia nodded. "I know, but we need to get around them and get out of here."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:07 pm

The vessel that carried Darren shook now as well due to the immense amount of Force pressure kept exerting.

"Sir, we're having stabilization problems-- Sir?"

Darren drew in a deep breath before roaring out in anger. "FOOOOOOORD!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:15 pm

Nazrin simply stares at Davik for a moment. Then he seems to look away for a brief moment as if annoyed before shifting his grip on his lightsaber and turning back to Davik slashing at him. The instant he parries it, Nazrin shifts to a defensive stance, exuding a vibe that says 'Fine. You will have your duel,' almost as if communicated telepathically.

---

Nix manages to push the shuttle through to the opposite side of the Ziost. "Bye, Nadia. How the talk with your master goes well after this," she says, a smug grin about her. Then she turns to Neri. "Hit the hyperdrive!"

Meanwhile, Jaxie punches one good shot through the hull of Darren's vessel. "There we go!"

---

Eerie telekinetically lifts Mothma and proceeds toward the Sith shuttle that dropped her off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:18 pm

Davik was on him before he could fully get into his stance bringing down powerful and swift strikes from his Vapaad style forcing Nazrin back.

-----

Ford let go and sighed sitting back. "We're good." He could feel Darren's rage through the force. "He's not though."

-----

-------

https://assilemsrealm.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=475
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40