Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:47 am

The Captain wrote:
"Of course I am." Ford said. "Someone is pulling the Mandalorians strings there is no way they would have known about that meeting. I'm going after the big man himself, the Mandalore."

"Well, let me know if you need anything from me on that," Jaxie says, beginning to walk off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:54 am

Ford smiled. "You wanna come don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:57 am

Jaxie looks off to the side. "No... Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:17 pm

"And what truth might that be?" Case replied, "that you're a woman? Or maybe that you're just not good enough to scare me?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:17 pm

Darth Angalacon smiled. "About your mother." He said.

Ford chuckled. "C'mon but first you need something other than a blaster."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:42 pm

Jaxie arches an eyebrow. "Other than- wait..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:42 pm

"You need a light saber." Ford smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:54 pm

"Are you messing with me again?" Jaxie says.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:58 pm

"Oh, nice joke. The 'your mother was a -" case rolled her eyes at him, "sorry to disappoint you but there's no way you could try making rude jokes about her, she died when I was a child. And my father died recently. If you want to joke about anything, stick to making fun of me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:01 pm

"No I'm not." Ford smiled.

------

Darth Angalacon looked down at her. "Use the Force and search your feelings, you know I'm not lying. Darth Sidious did not kill her."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Jaxie clears her throat to cover her inner giddiness. "Well, it's about time."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:14 pm

"I don't need to... You're known to be untruthful. And if she's alive, what's it to me? Just a woman I don't know. My father however I did know him and one of you killed him."

Case tried to reverse the mind control back on him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Trent! Oh god I'm glad you're okay... Wait where is she? Where's my daughter? You told me you were going to find her and bring her to me."
"They know where you are Arden. The best thing to do is to keep your daughter safe from harm. Besides I went to the council and I couldn't find anyone there that matches you and the age. I can still sense her though and I fear she is in trouble. Maybe you should-"
"I can't... It would immediately mean that I would be found and I don't have a bond with her. It's strange that you can sense her..."
"Bonds don't have to be blood."

Trent turned sensing something amiss, "go! There's a ship coming."
"They've found us. You have to come too."
"They won't sense my powers, i have low range. And more so I'm still a registered stormtrooper, I'll be fine."

Arden ran to hide.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:20 pm

"We had nothing to do with your parents mishaps, we are not the Galactic Empire." Darth Angalacon said. "Your mother IS alive and we can work towards a common goal unless you'd rather be dumped on some backwater world or killed right here." He said.

(Darth Maeror and his Sith Empire don't use Stormtroopers either they're a totally different faction from the Empire or it's Remnants now)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Case didn't want to give herself to the two sith, afraid of what they wanted with her and what they'd turn her into. Feeling defeated she wiped her face again and went to move before she heard a voice.

"Don't do it case..."
"Father?" She said aloud feeling the strong connection come through.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:41 pm

"Well, lead the way, boss," Jaxie says.

---

Eerie remains on standby, hood pulled over her eyes in the background as Angalacon debates with the prisoner. In another room is Nazrin, silently observing the exchange through a monitor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:52 pm

Ford nodded and headed towards a shuttle. "Back to Ossus then, you'll need to construct one."

-----

"So what will it be child." Darth Angalacon said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 2:01 pm

"I get to live, and you claim I'll find out who I am and my parents," Case began, "but the bigger question is what do you benefit from this? You lot don't care about anything other than yourselves. And for the record, my name's not kid."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 2:08 pm

"We want to bring order back to a galaxy in chaos." Angalacon said. "Darth Sidious exposed the Republic a corrupt cancerous mess and destroyed the Jedi...we are here to exact vengeance upon his creations. We will stomp out the Imperial remnants and take down this "new" Republic before it too can become a corrupt nightmare. The Sith will bring Order and Peace to the galaxy. You have a chance here to join us and gain power, power to get your loved ones back and to destroy the Empire that took them."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 2:12 pm

"I just want answers... who am I? Who were my parents and avenge their deaths. After that... I don't care. Your petty wars on both sides are the reason we're in this mess. So you can forget about grand illusions and plans of involving me in anything. I want just one thing."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Jaxie follows Ford off to the shuttle.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:49 pm

"The Dark Side can give you that." Darth Angalacon. "You only have to pledge yourself to us."

-----

Ford got onto the shuttle.

"Where do you two think you're going?" Master Davik Tay'lon asked walking up behind them.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:32 am

"No... I won't do it," case replied, "I don't want to be just one thing. I can't be. I want to be brave, and I want to be selfless, intelligent, and honest and kind. That is where the Jedi and the sith get it wrong. They say that all you are and all you ever will be is cold, cruel and selfish. Strange than that there have been children born from two sith parents. So love... Love must still exist within you. Therefore I believe you can have both, the good and the bad within you without fully being one or the other."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:06 am

Darth Maeror approached the pair, his power was suffocating to those around him.

"The Sith tap into their emotions it is what fuels us." Maeror said. "Our anger and our hate make us strong, but passion and even love have their place. Join us Case and we will make you stronger than you could have ever imagined."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:55 am

"Somewhere," Jaxie says, sitting down.

---

Nazrin steps away from the monitor while Eerie keeps watch, void of any emotion at all.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:09 am

Davik looked at Jaxie then Ford. "You're going to go after the Mandalore aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next