Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:14 am

Darren headed off into the woods after leaving the ship, going after Case.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Even though the Mandalorians had moved on elsewhere, it wasn’t enough to allow Case to stay where she was. Some deep-rooted survival knowledge seemed to kick in as she continued on, not feeling her legs anymore and wondered where she was going. Did her mind even know?

‘This is how and when it all comes to the end,’ Case said to herself.

Emerging from the forest she hit the soft sand on her knees and looked up. The cliff face stood high in front of her but would provide the safety and shelter she needed. She got the sense that she was still being pursued, and sensed someone not far from her.

She was already up several metres when she expected to hear a mandalorian burst from the trees. When she looked back again she concluded that they must be staying back thinking she won’t make it or that they couldn’t continue to go after her.

Her hands blistered against the rocks and she struggled to hang on, her leg the first to give out. Bravely she closed her eyes to expect the hard impact and the possibility of broken bones. The height would likely result in a broken limb but thankfully not death.

She felt something tight seize her from behind pinning her arms together, and she reached the ground supported by what she made out to be a person. She turned over on the ground and tried to fiht tem off, but to no avail. The person held her down firmly.

“Enough... Case that’s enough,” came the voice of a male. Case jumped startled and immediately grabbed his hand. The man tapped it gently before lifting it to his arm, so he could rip away at the arm sleeve and clean her wound.

“Father... just confirm its you...” Case said trying to remain awake. She wanted to see him but he kept her turned from him and the forest was too dark. He was also cloaked with his head in the shadow. The voice was his though, and he bent down to kiss her forehead. Then he was back on his feet rushing to the forest leaving her to call for him.

Then she realised moments later that someone else was approaching in the other direction, and saw the man emerge into the open. She raised her lightsaber at Darren. Not that she could defend herself.

"Stay back..." she called back finding her voice could barely create volume.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:13 am

Ford was making his way into the town hoping to find Case there. He narrowed his eyes using the force to focus his vision as he watched the battle raging, the Mandalorians were holding the town but the Republic was pushing it's way in slowly, the Republic had the Mandalorians out numbered.

------

A Shuttle came out of hyperspace over Galidraan.

Davik looked out seeing the battle raging in space. "Well things sure got interesting here." He said to himself before contacting Leia on the Katari.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:59 am

Qui Gon finally managed to get free of the Mandalorian soldier grabbing his other lightsaber attacking the others.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:15 am

A Mandalorian fired his wrist mounted net gun tripping Qui-Gon up before another came at him with a vibro sword.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:30 am

Qui Gon gut the net from his feet throwing the soldier coming at him back with a push
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:36 am

"FIRE!" A Mandalorian barked before a Canderous II tank fired it's cannons at Qui-Gon.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:52 am

Qui Gon moved quickly to avoid being hit by the shot.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:00 am

The Canderous II turned it's turret towards Qui-Gon but exploded as it was struck by a proton bomb from a Y-Wing that flew over head.

Ford was running through the battle trying to find Case but spotted Qui-Gon.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:29 am

Qui Gon hadn't noticed Ford or anyone else aside from the Mandalorians.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:21 am

KariganGladheon wrote:
Even though the Mandalorians had moved on elsewhere, it wasn’t enough to allow Case to stay where she was. Some deep-rooted survival knowledge seemed to kick in as she continued on, not feeling her legs anymore and wondered where she was going. Did her mind even know?

‘This is how and when it all comes to the end,’ Case said to herself.

Emerging from the forest she hit the soft sand on her knees and looked up. The cliff face stood high in front of her but would provide the safety and shelter she needed.  She got the sense that she was still being pursued, and sensed someone not far from her.

She was already up several metres when she expected to hear a mandalorian burst from the trees.  When she looked back again she concluded that they must be staying back thinking she won’t make it or that they couldn’t continue to go after her.

Her hands blistered against the rocks and she struggled to hang on, her leg the first to give out. Bravely she closed her eyes to expect the hard impact and the possibility of broken bones. The height would likely result in a broken limb but thankfully not death.

She felt something tight seize her from behind pinning her arms together, and she reached the ground supported by what she made out to be a person. She turned over on the ground and tried to fiht tem off, but to no avail. The person held her down firmly.

“Enough... Case that’s enough,” came the voice of a male. Case jumped startled and immediately grabbed his hand.  The man tapped it gently before lifting it to his arm, so he could rip away at the arm sleeve and clean her wound.

“Father... just confirm its you...” Case said trying to remain awake. She wanted to see him but he kept her turned from him and the forest was too dark. He was also cloaked with his head in the shadow. The voice was his though, and he bent down to kiss her forehead. Then he was back on his feet rushing to the forest leaving her to call for him.      

Then she realised moments later that someone else was approaching in the other direction, and saw the man emerge into the open. She raised her lightsaber at Darren. Not that she could defend herself.

"Stay back..." she called back finding her voice could barely create volume.                          

"I'm not here to hurt you. I doubt I'd stand a chance against a... Jedi?", Darren said with a slight but not too confident smile, lifting the sides of his robe, showing that he had no weapon on himself. His pale, blind eyes reflecte off the light coming from the sky. "Then again, it looks like you've been through quite a lot today already. Maybe you should take it easy. I can take you to my ship and give you the proper treatment you need."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:00 am

"My father can give you and I 'proper' treatment, sir," she replied strongly but after a moment she turned her lightsaber off and set it down beside her. It was a good thing she turned it off she realised as if she blacked out which she knew was coming, she could've sliced her leg.

The strength on her arms propping her up on her elbows gave out and she fell back against the ground.

"It doesn't look like I will gain a say in anything. Either you'll take me to your ship or leave me here. If you intend to harm me them leave me here otherwise I guarantee you will get karma returned threes times over..."

Case felt that she was inside a bottle spun as fast as it could spin. The sky and the trees blurred and her head and heart both blasted out beats so loud she wondered if anyone else could hear them. With one last grip of her lightsaber she pulled it in close so it wouldn't get stolen off her before she fully blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:03 am

"Ford are you there? It's nerri..." She called through her communicator, "I don't believe case went to the city. Seems she's annoyed with us and took off into the forest. I've got a speedster for two, do you need a lift?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:13 am

"Yeah! Be careful getting here!" Ford said into his communicator yelling over the sound of the battle. Ford rushed towards Qui-Gon. "HEY!"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:33 am

"Please... This is me you're talking to," nerri replied, "I'll be right there with you, just hang on."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:50 am

"What do you want" Qui Gon asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:05 am

"Here to offer you a ride out off this rock." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:14 am

Qui Gon turned looking at him "Fine, whatever."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:17 am

"Follow me." Ford said heading off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:22 am

Qui Gon followed Ford
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 am

Ford hurried towards the Katari. "What happened to your ship?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:50 am

"Got blown up" Qui Gon said "along with my cargo and some passengers. This damn war or yours is destroying the universe."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:56 am

"Yeah totally my war, I started it cause I got bored." Ford said jumping up over a wrecked tank.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:06 am

"You know what I mean" Qui Gon sighed
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:07 am

"Right, well I don't like this fighting anymore than you but I'm not handing the galaxy over to the Imperials again or the Mandalorians." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next