Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:16 am

"Actually we just thought we'd go and get lunch. Want anything?" Jaxie says, swiveling around in her seat.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 3:40 am

"Right." Davik said. "Well you should clear this with Master Skywalker."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 3:46 am

"He's a busy man. We didn't want to disturb him," Jaxie says, glancing at Ford.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:12 am

Ford nodded. "We're going to Ossus anyways."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:17 am

"Right. What he said," Jaxie adds.

---

Nazrin enters the communication hub to observe progress on the Mandalorian assault on the summit between the Empire and the New Republic.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:29 am

Davik nodded. "Alright then." He said before looking to Jaxie. "Good luck." He said heading off the shuttle.

-----

Darth Désir entered the communication hub. "Seems like Lord Angalacon wants himself a new apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:42 am

"Well, it wasn't a lie," Jaxie says once he's gone, swiveling around in her seat.

---

Nazrin silently operates the control panel before him, not turning around from his post or even looking up. A monitor to the left displays Angalacon's situation whilst the monitor to the right, as well as the rest of the monitors in the room, display the space battle between the Rebels and Empire and the Mandalorians.

A recruit shakily approaches Nazrin and salutes. "Darth Nazrin, sir. Intelligence says that the Admiral and Minister... escaped."

Nazrin doesn't respond or even react.

"A-along with the Jedi Onboard."

Nazrin stops what he's doing and turns to the recruit, wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:58 am

"No, and he knows what we're up to." Ford said.

-----

Désir smirked. "Well then Maeror will be very displeased to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:09 am

"Yeah... I know," Jaxie sighs. "Anyway, let's go."

---

Nazrin remains still and quiet for a moment. Then he makes a gesture towards the main monitor, contacting Maeror.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:11 am

Maeror looked down at Case then up to where Nazrin was. "Finish with her." He commanded Angalacon before heading up to the communication hub.

-----

Ford nodded and took off leaving the carrier and going into hyperspace towards Ossus.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:22 am

"So, question," Jaxie says. "Do Mandalorians usually employ spies and junk? Seems a bit... subtle for them."

---

Eerie lifts her head and follows Maeror to the hub.

As Maeror enters, Nazrin looks to the recruit and nods toward the Sith Lord.

The recruit clears his throat and the other recruits in the room look over their shoulders at the exchange. "L-Lord Maeror," the recruit stammers. "Our intelligence says that the Mandalorian attack on the summit successfully disrupted the peace talks between the Republic and the Empire. H-however... the Admiral, Minister, and all Jedi onboard... escaped."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:27 am

Maeror looked at the recruit. "Why do you tremble?" He asked in the mechanical voice of his helmet.

-----

"Sometimes." Ford said. "They're warriors through and through, but they employ tactics such as those when needed."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:31 am

"B-because such a failure is intolerable, my lord," the recruit says, bowing his head.

Nazrin turns back to his post, continuing other operations.

---

"Just seems a little... convenient," Jaxie says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:45 am

Maeror put his hands behind his back and looked down at the recruit. "Did you let them escape?"

-----

"That's why I wanna talk to the Mandalore myself." Ford said. "He's a great fighter and general but he's getting help. The Mandalorians have won every single major engagment against the Republic and the Empire. That doesn't just happen."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:50 am

"I... no, but-" the recruit says.

Nazrin makes a slight gesture and the boy if raised where he stands, levitated back to his station and made to sit down.

---

"And after we get him to tell us who's helping, he's just gonna let us skip on out, right? No muss, no fuss, this flowers and rainbows?" Jaxie adds.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:53 am

"Then get back to work." Maeror said, a twinge of anger in his voice before he turned towards the door heading out. "Nazrin find Minister Solo, bring her to me." He said walking out.

-----

"We're going to capture him." Ford said looking back to her. "We'll find out who's helping him and end this war in one move."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:59 am

Nazrin nods, calling Eerie to his side. Then he contacts his spy within the New Republic.

---

"Anyone ever tell you you're really optimistic, boss?" Jaxie says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:03 am

Ford chuckled. "Yeah plenty, don't worry I don't think it'll be easy and we're going to need some help."

-----

Darth Désir headed out following Maeror. "Why do you send him after the Minister?"

"Because you and your Inquisitors will draw too much attention, we are not yet ready to strike." Maeror said walking.

"Master let me go myself, I will strike her do-"

"You will do as I command." Maeror snapped. "See to it that the Mandalorians do not fail again, go to Mandalore and watch over Baltan."

"Yes, master." Désir said before taking her leave.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:16 am

Nazrin looks over his shoulder toward the door, overhearing the exchange and staring. When it is over, he returns to communication with his spy. Meanwhile, Eerie is sent back to oversee the situation with Ancalagon.

---

"Somehow that doesn't make me feel better," Jaxie says, sitting back in her seat with her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:17 am

"Like Master Skywalker always says, trust in the Force." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:20 am

"Right," Jaxie says. "Wake me when we get where we're going."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:26 am

"Will do." Ford said heading into the back of the ship to meditate.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:24 am

Darren had left the exchange between his master and Case early on, retreating to the onboard medic lab. His robes and any clothing cover his torso had been removed as he sat with his head tilted back, facing the bright light shining down upon him from above directly into his eyes. They were completely white and none responsive. Countless scars ran across his upper face as if something had struck him from an angle to his right side.

A medical droid hovered over followed by a second identical one. "Shall we begin?"

"Yes."

"Would you not rather-"

"No.", he said. His scars were slowly opening up. "It is a necessary reminder. Not that I need to explain myself, just do as you are told, droid."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:37 am

Case was exhausted physically and mentally, "Perhaps you weren't listening when I said I've got just one goal, one mission to do. Becoming one of you just isn't on the list. Sorry..."

She turned her attention from him momentarily hoping to reconnect with the voice in her head. She needed to tell her father she was sorry, knowing fully well that her words will anger the sith and possible result in her being killed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:51 am

Angalacon signaled to some Sith Warriors. "Take her away she can rot in a dark cell until she changes her mind." He said before walking off.

-----

Maeror stood before Darren as the droids did their work. "Report my apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next