Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:47 am

"I know, I know," Jaxie sighs. "Still. He could at least be that granddad that gives you money when you visit. All I ever get is 'the look'..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:48 am

"That look could destroy starships if he wanted." Ford chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:50 am

"We should try aiming it at the next Death Star. See what happens," Jaxie snickers.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:55 am

"I don't think the Empire will build another one of those things." Ford said rolling his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:00 am

(HA! Oh the irony of THAT statement)

Jaxie shrugs. "Anything's possible," she says. "If miss super survivor Jedi, here, needs our help, somethin' out there must be pretty scary."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:11 am

(I ALMOST wrote him looking into the "camera")

Ford nodded. "Plenty of other threats in the Galaxy than Death Stars."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 10:38 am

"I want you both to back me up, on guard ready for anything. Yes her name is on that list but she should a very old woman by now. I'm a highly skeptical person, I don't believe it until you actually show me it. I know it's not fun but I hate believing in something and then being disappointed when it doesn't exist or live up to my expectations."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 11:59 am

Jaxie taps her sheathe with her finger and partially draws her lightsaber from it. "Didn't need your whole psych profile, but whatever you say, boss lady." She holds one hand over the hilt of her lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 1:28 pm

"We have your back." Ford said. "So will the other Jedi here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:17 pm

"Easy now, we all have our faults. If I ever die you'll be able to call me the crazy skeptical woman. I'd prefer that to boring," Neri replied waiting for the ship to land.

When it did she edged closer and didn't activate her lightsaber. The ramp lowered but no one came from it.
"I'm checking it out. I don't have any control in placing orders on you both but if it's a trap, they'll only take one out. If that happens, take the ship out, whatever means necessary."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:09 am

"Ooh. Dramatic. I was just gonna call you longwinded and expository. But if you'd prefer crazy, that's fine," Jaxie says. "Have fun. Don't get dead. We'll cover you."

Last edited by Ink on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:41 am

"I have your back Neri." Ford said heading towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:09 pm

The Captain wrote:
"Good, now go and hone your skills against the training droids." Maeror said.

-----

"Shut up." The Warrior said moving in attacking.

Darren tensed up before heading towards the door.

The medical droid floated over to the sith apprentice. "Sir, you forgot your medication-n-n-t-t-t--", it spoke as it quickly got crushed and thrown into a console by Darren who proceeded to walk past his master and out of the medical lab.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:17 pm

Once the boy leaves, Nazrin turns his attention back from the monitor showing the exchange. He presses a button to deploy a new medical drone for the Med Bay before leaving. He makes his way back to navigation on the bridge, resuming his post there.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Maeror watched his apprentice walk past him. He followed him down the ramp and ignited his saber.

"Rather...hone your skills against me." He said.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Darren stopped walking and turned his head slightly to the side as if looking back at his master, the red light from his saber covering Darren's face partially. He turned and faced Maeror, igniting his own saber. "Master... It is an honor.", he told him as sincerely a sith could possibly sound before making his move against his master, slashing at him upward.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:34 pm

Maeror effortlessly blocked the strike and with a simple flick of his wrist hurled Darren across the hangar bay with the Force.

"Come apprentice I taught you much better than this." He said, the surrounding soldiers, sith warriors, and droids hurried away from the fight.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Darren flipped in the air and gained footing on the hangar bay floor, immediately hurling storage crates Maeror's way as he ran towards him again.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:47 pm

Nazrin, sensing the clash of lightsaber blades from within the structure and that there were about to be plenty of repairs for him to make, pauses and looks up from what he's doing before turning to look at Angalacon at his post.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Maeror stood still his lightsaber humming in the air the containers being stopped in mid air as they approached and falling harmlessly to the ground. As Darren neared Maeror shot his hand out and sent a powerful chain of Force lightning Darren's way.

------

Angalacon watched from hsi station, unmoving.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Darren gritted his teeth and deactivated his lightsaber on his way to Maeror, lifting his hands forward to receive the force lightening in his palms.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 1:13 pm

Maeror cocked his head curious as he unleashed his lightning towards Darren, if the young apprentice wanted to test himself he would let him. Maeror shut his saber off and thrust his other hand forward as well doubling the lightning storm towards Darren.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Darren grunted in pain as he slid back due the immense increase of pressure coming from his master's attack, struggling greatly to contain the energy and also absorb not too much of it, unless he wished to kill himself right there and then.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Maeror stepped forward maintaining his lightning storm. "Not many would try this my apprentice...you impress me." He said before unleashing a surge of force lightning this one more powerful.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Darren screamed in a mix of pain and frustration as the incredible force of the lightning nearly overburdened him, sparks going off and tearing away at his clothes and inflicting damage to his body. He began to kneel down. "Master... GRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!", he shouted from the top of his lungs and swung his arms away, redirecting all the stored up energy and his master's lightning. The energy spread all across the hangar bay tearing everything up, striking a couple tie fighters that exploded into smithereens and running through a handful of troops that didn't make it out in time.

It all eventually dissipated, leaving Darren kneeling infront of his master, smoke rising off his body as he tried desperately to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next