Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:15 am

Jaxie makes the suspended shots strike back at the soldiers who fired them before looking to the side and seeing more soldiers on the approach. She uses Force Pull to clump several already beat soldiers into a large ball and sends the ball of bodies rolling at the incoming enemies. "Strike," she says, casually twirling her blaster.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:20 am

Leia rushed to the shuttled with the Republic soldiers and Ford moved to the ramp deflecting blaster bolts. "C'mon Jaxie!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:25 am

"I'm comin'. I'm comin'," Jaxie says as she casually meanders over to the shuttle, stopping blaster bolts in the air behind her while she fiddles with her own blaster. She throws the blaster over her shoulder and it slides to the feet of Mandalorian Soldiers. As she makes it to the ramp she turns around. "Tick tick boom."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:28 am

Ford got onto the shuttled and went into the cockpit seeing the Imperial Shuttle taking off.

"Well the peace talks didn't really happen..." Ford sighed.

"Yeah and Thrawn won't be happy." Leia said. "This war isn't over yet."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:35 am

The blaster explodes at the feet of their enemies and Jaxie follows Ford onto the shuttle. "So in short it could've gone better," she says, taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:39 am

"Much better." Leia said as their ship took off heading out into space there the battle was raging.

"I wonder how they did find out about the meeting though." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:43 am

"Could be anything," Jaxie says. "A bug. A spy. I'd buy the possibility that they have a psychic at this point. What now?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:55 am

"We get back to Coruscant and try and make this right." Leia said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:22 am

Jaxie sits back in her seat, resting her hands behind her head. "Fine by me," she says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:22 am

Mellicious wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
Darren's vessel landed in the hangar of the cruiser, having brought Case with him onboard.

"Where are we?" Case asked deciding to act cooperative as she could see her lightsaber on his belt. If only she could obtain it from him, and to do so would mean she'd have to get close.

Darren could feel her intent quite clearly, yet did not react in any particular manner. He simply answered her question. "We are on a star destroyer. I am taking you to meet my master."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:27 am

Ford watched the battle from the viewport on the side of the shuttle. "Weird seeing Imperials fighting along side us."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:49 am

"Selfish is as selfish does. They wanna rule, they shoot the guys threatening that rule in the here and now," Jaxie says. "Gives us time to cool our heels. I'm gonna take advantage of that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 9:40 am

"Maybe one day we'll all be able to work together." Leia said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:25 am

Case didn't have anything to snap back with and allowed herself to be lifted to her feet by two stormtroopers who almost lifted under the arms and dragged her off the ship.

She looked down the ramp at the person who awaited them, assuming that he was the master, and for the first time the other one didn't matter. She took control of the stormtroopers next to her for a brief few seconds and wrestled one of their guns from them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:27 am

Darth Maeror watched Case, wanting to see what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:36 am

The Captain wrote:
"Maybe one day we'll all be able to work together." Leia said.

"It's sure a pretty picture," Jaxie says. "Maybe one day it'll happen."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:51 am

The shuttle landed inside the hangar of the Endurance and the ramp lowered.

"Let's just get home." Ford said walking off the shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:59 am

Jaxie follows Ford off the shuttle. "You going to trying to figure out what when wrong?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:00 am

"Of course I am." Ford said. "Someone is pulling the Mandalorians strings there is no way they would have known about that meeting. I'm going after the big man himself, the Mandalore."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:05 am

Case felt in control and stared the two men down, "my fathers lightsaber please? You can do what you like to me but you're not taking that for your own use."

She glanced to her side as the stormtroopers struggled against her bond, the other raised his gun.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:09 am

"What do you think you can do here girl?" Darth Angalacon said walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:12 am

"Anything you can," case retorted, "that is why you guys want me... If I were useless you wouldn't want me. So obviously I must be good enough... That good that you don't want to harm me, and the reason why you won't harm me right now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:13 am

Darth Angalacon Force Pushed Case into the side of the shuttle hard causing her to drop her blaster. "Do not tempt me girl."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:24 am

Case went to duck back down and pick up the blaster but as she did the stormtropper was released from the hold and slammed his blaster against her face knocking her back.

She landed on her back winded and went to sit up finding the blaster pointed right at her. Finally accepting that she lost that round she wiped her lip and nose with her sleeve, finding that both were bleeding, "But it was fun..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:27 am

Darth Angalacon stood over her. "I know you seek the truth, stop fighting and we can give it to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next