Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:05 pm

"No, she lives in Hawaii with her boyfriend" Keith said "She's a pretty decent surfer."

"Good" Jannelle smiled heading out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:07 pm

James smiled walking out with Jannelle, looking her over a little.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:39 pm

"Oh... Oh!!!" Ashleigh said realising what he did, "That was a really good insult! Can I have a go? I know of one that was in a movie. What about that guy that can barely make it up the rope? Reckon I can give him something to make him actually climb that rope?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:02 pm

"Give it a shot" Keith shrugged

"Where to?" Jannelle asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:05 pm

"First National Bank." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:08 pm

"Oh that's right, don't make any fucking effort to get to the top of the fucking obstacle. If God would have wanted you up there he would have miracled your ass up there by now, wouldn't he?" Ashleigh shouted as hard as she could and watched as the soldier turned to see her, with his mouth opened and fell from the rope to the ground, splashing mud all over himself.

"And now he looks like he has shitted himself, doesn't he?" she asked Keith.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 pm

"Alright" Jannelle smiled

Keith was chuckling shaking his head
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:44 pm

"Well...he deserved every bit of that... has to expect that sometimes his orders will come from a female, and an angry female is often worst than an angry man."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:48 pm

"I can vouch that." Frank said walking over. "My wife is a firecracker when she's angry."

James smiled heading out with Jannelle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Keith straightened saluting Frank "Sorry sir, was just showing her around."

"We taking a cab or should I drive"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:59 pm

(heading to bed)

"Cab, don't want anyone tracing this back to you." James said.

Frank gave him a salute. "At ease, and it's fine Sergeant." He said cutting the tip off his cigar.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Ashleigh felt nervous with Frank there, "Um... a really big and nice base you have here, although filled with lazy people."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:03 pm

"Good idea" Jannelle said hailing a cab

"Point the lazy one's out and we'll take care of them." Keith said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 am

"I just took care of that one, he won't want to end up in the mud again. And then there's the one in the cafeteria... but they weren't lazy were they? No...no...lazy isn't the term I would use... jerks definitely. Those who have joined the marines because they think they're the best and there's no one better."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:58 am

"He wasn't being a jerk, i'd do the same to someone cutting the line during chow time" Keith said "I'd just make sure it's not someone that can throw me in the brig."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:40 am

Frank looked at Ashleigh. "Yeah, everyone who joines the Marines are better than everyone else." He said with a smile. "Otherwise everyone would be a Marine."

James nodded. "You wanna help or just watch?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:48 am

"I think I'll watch for now" Jannelle smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:49 am

James smiled at her. "Well try and act scared, don't want people to notice."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 am

"I can do that" Jannelle smiled getting in her car heading to the bank ahead of him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:30 am

James smiled and got into the cab heading to the bank.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:57 am

Jannelle walked into the bank a short time later going to talk with a teller
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:59 am

Wraith was in the bank cloaked up near the ceiling observing the bank for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 am

Jannelle kept talking with the teller about opening an account
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:36 am

Wraith dropped into the middle of the lobby. "Alright...I'd like to make a withdrawal please." He said walking to a teller.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:55 am

"Hold it right there pal" security said aiming at Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next