Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:58 am

Wraith shot a tendril out from his back smacking the guard into the wall knocking him out, he looked at the teller. "So can we make that withdrawal now?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:15 am

"Y-y-yes sir" the teller stammered leading him to the back vault
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:17 am

Wraith grinned and formed a couple symbiote clones to watch everyone else heading to the vault.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:39 am

Arthur had just entered the bank to open up an account. "Oh."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:41 am

The two Symbiote Clones looked at Arthur and formed blades.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 am

Arthur sighed. "This is not my day", he said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 am

The clones rushed him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:47 am

Arthur dashed at them and dodged their upcoming slashes, sliding behind them and turning around to unleash two recoil punches.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:49 am

The clones got hit flying into a wall.

Wraith sighed walking away from the vault. "Well then."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:56 am

"I don't think that's quite how you make a withdrawal", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 am

Wraith shrugged. "Well it's how we do it."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:05 am

"Sure it is. Are you coming quietly to the station or are you going to make a fuzz?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:07 am

Jannelle stayed back watching backing away slowly out of everyone elses veiw observing

"So are you the shapeshifter or the real deal" Dover asked coming up behind Erica
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:21 am

Wraith chuckled. "Oh I'm gonna make a fuss."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:23 am

Arthur sighed and made a move, unleashing a recoil punch at him.

"I'll assure you I'm the real deal, anti-whatever you call yourself.", Erica muttered as she patched her shin.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:28 am

Wraith dodged it and webbed Arthur into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:38 am

"Fascinating" Jannelle smiled watching

"Mercenary" Dover smiled sitting next to her ordering a drink. "How'd you survive, thought I left both of you back there dead."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:42 am

"No actually, cause you see, both of you men are marines, but with the ability to show respect to women, and those that are below you and even happen to be your match. A man of your status does not feel threatened by a woman that can outdo them in many ways, simply because they're too busy organising a war or their soldiers. So what I suggest is that most of these are still merely little boys yet to develop into fine strong men.

Gosh, I was paying attention in English 104."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:57 pm

"That's what I'm here for" Keith smiled "To turn these little momma's boys into men."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Frank nodded. "And I gotta make sure he's doing his job right."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:33 pm

"So you would definitely agree with me that, that one over there sulking, has a long way to go before he no longer craves to run home crying to Mummy?" Ashleigh grinned. She then let out a sigh and turned to face them.

"I really like it here, but with all due respect I think I've stayed long enough. And no... its not so that I can be with Scott, Keith. I've got tons to do at the farm before I can begin to relax and settle down. I want to do up a special garden for my horse to be buried in, and its nearly time for harvest. I need to make up 1000 jars of jams to sell at the market, as well as boxes of nuts and fruits. It's the only way I can afford my studies as I'd lose the farm if I decided to live in the city."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:00 am

"Talk to the general about that" Keith said heading over to yell at some recruits. "I've got some boys to straighten out."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:05 am

"I'm sorry but you can't leave just yet, unless all the tests have been done." Frank said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:21 am

"This is a test? I don't get what I want unless I pass said test? You only saved me so you could use me, like a lab rat! I've been nice to you guys...and even was told that I won't be kept here... turns out we've both been lying to one another. I don't admire you, you're a dick."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:25 am

Frank rolled his eyes. "The test is harmless and only takes a moment, and I'm not the one who caused a massive explosion, be thankful it wasn't near a population center." He said walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next