Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:20 pm

"Well you just want a crime spree today don't you?" James chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:34 pm

"Without my permission," she sneered and turned to see Keith approach, "You seem to have the idea that I'm going to come willingly. I wouldn't be known for my famous ability to be really annoying if I just gave in."

Ashleigh backed from them into the cover of the dense trees, hoping that when she takes off she'll be able to hide amongst them.

(keep your stance, she'll be in your hands literally soon.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:47 pm

"This is all just part of a study" Jannelle said

Keith sighed "What'd you do to her Talbot? She wasn't this paranoid with me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:58 pm

"Right." James said.

"I haven't done anything but tell her to come with me for the tests, she's just being a brat." Talbot said. "A stubborn child."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:03 pm

"A brat?! You told me you're going to run tests on me and suddenly I'm the brat?!" Ashleigh snapped, backing back, edging close to the perimeter.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:05 pm

"You knew about the tests though" Keith said watching her edge closer to the fence. "Be careful."

"So, what's next?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:07 pm

"You're acting like I'm going to slice you open and study your brain cells, so yes you're being a brat. You've been told the tests are quick and easy, now why be this way you little child." Talbot growled.

"Well what do you want to study?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:13 pm

"Crowd reactions mostly" Jannelle said "The people at that bank were generally terrified when you came in but when you and that other guy started fighting they changed. It was like they were watching a show."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:13 pm

"I thought they'd be psychological, Keith... you told me it would help me! And no, you won't be cutting me open...but to explore my full limit of my powers will take some effort on my behalf," Ashleigh argued and then noticed the shadow of the wall and turned quickly, just softly touching her arms and chest on the electric fence, but the surge was powerful enough to jolt her backwards.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:15 pm

"I just said I wasn't going to cut her open..." Talbot said to Keith. "If that didn't knock her out, have her sedated so I can take her to my lab." He said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:28 pm

"I'll make sure she gets there" Kieth said going over to Ahsleigh

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Hunter walked to the cell to look for her captive, only to find the door open. She turned and leaned on the bars in annoyance, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Ashleigh saw Keith's shadow over her as she wrestled with collapsing into unconsciousness, and spoke quickly, "I'm not afraid of you Keith, I'm actually...afraid of myself."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:39 pm

"You shouldn't be" Keith told her picking her up
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Talbot just headed to his transport.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm

"How about we cause a riot next" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:05 pm

"And how would we cause a riot?" James smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:20 pm

"Not sure, was just a thought" Jannelle shrugged
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:32 pm

(doesn't make sense for there to be an annoying technician, why not a personal assistant?)

George saw Talbot approached and immediately stopped looking bored and straightened.

"Sir? I thought you said we'd be having an extra passenger, not body..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Keith carried Ashliegh to the labs for the tests
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:35 pm

"She's alive." Talbot said.

James smiled. "Well, we just need to make people feel like they aren't safe and that the government in the city isn't able to protect them and they'll go nuts."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:37 pm

George began to trot after them but found the doors slammed shut behind Talbot and Keith, "I'll remain right here for you sir. I'll return to... to... being bored."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Ashleigh came around again, "Keith? Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:55 pm

"In one of our labs" Keith told her "Going to run the tests. Don't worry, I'll stay with you."

"I think we can do that" Jannelle smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:01 pm

"The room... it's different... can I swap? Your power sounds much more better than mine. You might feel like you're seasick being close to me, Keith. People have described it to me in different ways, but most say its not pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next