Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Haven City - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:37 am

"Silver light huh? Least it wasn't light, otherwise I'd be compared to an angel, and I'm nothing close to be angel-like," she replied investigating her room. She opened a door in the corner of her room and poked inside.

"My very own cramp and small bathroom, but very private... I like. My clothes... too warm to wear those winter gear here," Ashleigh smiled back at him from the wardrobe, looking down at her white patient clothing, holding up the replacement clothes, which made up a small part of a marine's uniform. She placed it against herself for size and stood in salute laughing.

"Good thing, its not the real thing and just something visitors and staff wear, cause I certainly don't look the part," she kept laughing happily going to the bed table and opening a small box. A small gasp and she clipped the necklace around her neck.

"Keith, thank you... you knew the last one broke and replaced it for me. That's the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me," and on sudden impulse she lent up and kissed him on the check suddenly blushing and froze. She backed away with her hands against her face and quickly hid in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:41 am

James smiled pulling up to Jannelle's building.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:58 am

"If you need anything else yell" Keith said "I've got a few things to tend to."

Jannelle got out grabbign the bag from the back
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am

James got out and he held the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 am

"I'll be fine...once my red face settles down!" Ashleigh called back, fiddling with her necklace. If it wasn't from Keith, then who did leave it for her? She decided that while she was being treated with kindness and care, she couldn't stay another minute. After hearing the door close, she came out from the bathroom and opened the wardrobe changing into a long sleeve navy top with black pants that was given to her to wear. She would look like another member of the base until they'd ask questions.

She slipped out the door and nearly leaped for joy only to slam into a tall marine boy, not much younger than herself, "I'm so sorry. I'm lost."
"Of course you are... Cadet?"
"Yep... Cadet...Kelly Collins."
"Kelly? Alright then, Kelly this way."
"Uh...no. I'm actually leaving. I've had enough of this sort of life. Small girl like me... couldn't make it over the bars in the obstacle course, so I've decided maybe I'm not cut out for this."
"Come and have a drink, and maybe I can help you out. There's alternatives to giving up, that's why I like the marines more than any other military service. We help each other, and I think you're more afraid and could do it. You have the physical form for it."

Ashleigh pouted as she was lead away to the cafeteria where she walked in and was sat amongst the other 'cadets' knowing she'd stuff up the minute Frank or Keith would walk in. Slowly she swallowed and accepted her fate.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:38 am

Keith headed to his office filling out some forms

Jannelle headed in going up to her apartment
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:39 am

James headed upstairs with her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:14 pm

"There might be a movie or something we can go to" Jannelle said opening her door.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:23 pm

"Sounds fun to me." James said nodding. "Anything specific you'd like to see?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:47 pm

"Yogi Bear" Jannelle smiled "always loved that cartoon as a kid."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:59 pm

James smiled and chuckled. "Yeah, me too."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:05 pm

"Alright then, let me stash this and we'll go see Yogi"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:07 pm

"Alright." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Jannelle tossed the bag in the back of her closet grabbign a light jacket. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:46 pm

James nodded and opened the door. "Let's go then." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:33 am

Venom551 wrote:
"Ahh, well it happens." Frank said. "But you'll have plenty of backup with us."

"I guess that's pretty good", Arthur said, hooked on trying to catch Wraith.

prydeman wrote:
"Gonna tell me where we're going or is it going to be a surprise" Dover asked

"Don't you like surprises?", Erica asked playfully.

-------

https://assilemsrealm.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=148
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40