Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:24 pm

A huge city rivaling the likes of New York City, Boston, Los Angeles and Chicago, Haven City is located in Rhode Island and is one of the state's major Cities. Haven City is known for being controlled by the Mafia, rival Atlantic City in gambling and being the site of Talbot Enterprises headquarters.

Notable locations

Talbot Tower: The largest building in the world and headquarters for Talbot Enterprises. Talbot Tower is about 800 feet taller than the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. The building is in the center of Haven City and can be seen towering over the city's skyline from miles away.

Ashcliff Maximum Security Facility: A large Asylum for the criminally insane located on a island in the middle of Haven City's Hope Harbor. It houses insane serial killers and even some super villians. Blood Goblin has been known to be sent there after his captures only to escape and begin his killing sprees again.

Haven City Amphibious Base: Located just off the harbor the military base is home to a US Naval Fleet and two Marine Divisions.

Last edited by Venom551 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Jane Speckler sat at a bar after a long day of work; being an assistant in a law firm. She just was glad that it was Friday and that she could wake up tomorrow with a hangover and not have to go to work.

She heard a man's voice; "Hey, can I buy you a drink?"
"Sure." Jane said smiling and looking up at him, only to find that he was talking to the girl next to her.

She blushed and turned away from them. Jane could admit that she was plain looking; brown hair, glasses, pale, not best-dressed. She crossed her legs and tried to just drink and forget.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:44 pm

James sat at the bar next to Jane. He wore a Ohio State hoodie and a old beat up Red Sox cap. "Sam Adams." He said to the bar keep and he leaned back sighing and rubbing his temples. He'd had a boring week. He worked as a mechanic now after his time in the Marines.

Last edited by Venom551 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarcSpektor
Professional Member
Professional Member
MarcSpektor

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Jessie sat down at the end of the bar. "I'll have a Sam Adams as well" over hearing the man sitting next to her. "Good taste" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:52 pm

James took the cold Sam Adams from the bartender and took a long drink. He nodded at Jessie. "Yep." He said and he took his ball cap off and set it on the bar. He ran his hand through his thick black hair and sat back glancing up at the TV over the bar, it was muted but ESPN was on.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Jane looked at the two boys and emitted pheromones for them to at least talk to her. She fingered her drink in one hand and the Jewish star around her neck. "Hi." She smiled to them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:59 pm

(Jessie is a chick haha)

James breathed in the pheremones. They didn't have much of an effect on him because of his symbiote but he looked over at Jane none the less. She was far from bad looking. He smiled a little at her. "Hey." He answered back.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:01 pm

(Woopsie)

"I've seen you here before, haven't I?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:01 pm

"You may have." James said. "I'm a regular here, you though I don't think I've seen here too much."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:03 pm

"I only stop in on those tough days at work." Jane said raising her drink and downing it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:07 pm

"Ahh." James nodded. "I've had alot of those days. "He said finishing off his Sam Adams and her ordered another. "So whaddya do?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:08 pm

"I'm an office assistant. Not as easy as it sounds. How about you?" She asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:10 pm

James took a drink of his beer. "Well got discharged from the Marines a few months back and now I'm a grease monkey." James said. "I work over at Vinnie's Auto. I'm good with my hands." He shrugged, obvious he didn't like his new job.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:14 pm

"It's Jane, by the way." Jane said. Her eyes met the tv screen. The news played a story about a robbery at the bank. She put her cup down. "Well I think I should get going. I just remembered that I have to meet someone in ten minutes."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 pm

James nodded. "Right." He said nodding. He got up putting his ball cap on. "James." He said putting some money on the bar and he walked out, having seen the same story.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:30 pm

"If you want the bomb to go off, keep taking such a long time.." One of the agitated robbers said, pointing the gun at the teller. There were four other armed robbers.

Intangible phased up from the ground and stood behind the robber. She wore a full facial mask in which she could only see through to goggle-like eye parts which were attached, to hide her identity. As a new hero, she didn't have much confidence, so she cut the retorts and dove into action.

Intangible slammed her leg into him, knocking him down and spun around, blasting the next thug down with an invisible force.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Suddenly the other three robbers were pulled up into the air by web lines and slammed into a wall hard knocking them out.

New Venom jumped down from the ceiling and he stood up from his crouched position. He looked her over to size her up. "Heh...'
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Intangible stepped back and held her hands in front of her. "Leader, I assume?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:37 pm

New Venom walked over to the bomb and he let some symbiote onto it disarming it. "Nope, we're not their leader."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:39 pm

"New hero, too?" Intangible asked, relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:41 pm

"If you can call me that." New Venom said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Jane heard police sirens going off in the distance and backed away from New Venom. "Alright, that's my queue." Intangible levitated up and went through the roof.

A few minutes later, Jane was walking through a beauty store buying a carton of hair bleach.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:47 pm

New Venom grinned and looked at the bank teller. "You can keep filling the bag now." He said.

New Venom made it out with over 200,000 dollars from the bank, one way or another it got robbed.

James walked into his apartment and tossed a large duffel bag into his closet and smiled heading into his kitchen to grab a beer.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Jane walked up to her new apartment, which was mostly unfurnished, and into her bathroom. She started parting her hair, painting the bleach into it.

(Thinking they can be in the same complex, just for continuity?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:58 pm

(Yeah, makes things easier)

James sat down on his couch in the living room turning his TV on. He smirked a little seeing a news report.
Haven National Bank was robbed about an hour ago by five armed men when they were quickly dispatched by a masked heroine and an unknown man. However 200,000 dollars was still stolen as when the women left the robbers for the police the man, described as wearing a black and red costume robbed the bank for himself...no news yet on who this new villian is or this new heroine but the HCPD are looking into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haven City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next