Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:07 am

"Doesn't really show where she went."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:53 am

"So this is a dead end, then," Olympian says.

"Let the boy detective do his work. The rest of us are just here to hit stuff and look pretty," Star-Girl says.

"How reassuring..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:15 am

"If I had something personal of Dove's then I could probably use it to track her by scent if I turn into a dog.", Logan suggested.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:01 am

"She might have something back at the base" Shadow said "But I have a feeling she doesn't want to be found."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:01 am

"Told ya so," Star-Girl says, throwing her staff over her shoulders.

Olympian begins to leave for the javelin without a word.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:20 am

Logan shrugs. "If you say so!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:01 am

"Still think she needs our help" Shadow said heading back to the jet
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:10 pm

"Right.  Well you let me know what you have a plan to help her," Star says, taking a seat on the jet.

"Plans are virtually meaningless," Olympian adds. "War history indicates that no plan ever survives contact with the enemy anyway. Most of the more famous battles were won by-"

"Don't care, hockey mask," Star says.

Mischief makes her way onto the jet and spins around in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:35 pm

"No plan" Shadow said taking off when the others were on board. "We don't know where she is or why she hasn't returned. I'm guessing it's because she's trying to find her partner."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:19 am

"Well... again... I COULD'VE tracked her scent... Ya know... 'Cause I CAN...", Logan mutters to himself in the back of the jet.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:25 am

"Well if she's dead, then her scent would be really different now, wouldn't it, dog nose?" Mischief adds with a chipper smile as she spins around in her chair.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:32 am

"Well, then, we'd know if she was dead then in that case, wouldn't we, bozo?", Logan chirps and mimics her tone. "I mean, yeah, fine, let's say she's dead! Maybe there's STILL a scent trail left of her BEFORE she got the axe. Or bullet. Or food poisoning. Hey, it still happens!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:46 am

"Would you two grow up?" Star says from the front.

Mischief stops spinning. "Grow up? Our ranks consist of a thief, a conditional sociopath, the son of a super villain, a pyro, and whatever the hay Little Miss Broods-a-Lot's watch credential is," she says.

"...Ex-Super Villain," Star-Girl says.

Olympian stares through the window.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:08 am

"Speaking of the pyro, anybody heard from him lately?" Shadow said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:10 am

"Nope," Mischief says.

"Don't really care," Olympian adds.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Star chimes in.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:39 am

"So nobody cares about the innocents he may be putting in danger" Shadow said "okay then."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:46 am

"Nope!" Mischief says.

"Not really, no," Olympian adds.

Star-Girl simply pauses for a moment, looking down at that and sighs. "Yeah sure. Fine. What do you wanna do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:52 am

"Find him and bring him in" Shadow said "will probably be easier to find him than Dove, just have to watch the news."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:56 am

"Whatever," Star says, leaning back in her seat. "Just let me know when you find somethin."

"Aww! She DOES have a heart!" Mischief teases.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:09 pm

"Which is more than I can say for you" Shadow says landing back at the base.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:49 pm

"Yup. But y'all love me anyway," Mischief says.

"I need an aspirin," Star says.

"Get in line," Olympian adds.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Shadow sighed heading into the base.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Mischief cartwheels into the base after him. Olympian likewise walks inside with Star-Girl flying in past all of them.

"Have fun searching for the psycho!" Mischief says, rolling onto her feet.

"Did the clown just call someone else a psychotic?" Robin asks as he walks by them in the base on his way to the monitor room.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:05 am

"Is she wrong, though? Think about it. Takes one to know one."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:32 am

"Well... I guess there's some truth in that," Robin says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next