Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:31 am

"Woo! I get the fun job!" Mischief says, cartwheeling to the door.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:54 am

Shadow shook his head heading in with Beast Boy
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:30 am

"I guess I'll just survey the area.", Bastion says and flies up.

"I have to be honest, I'm not much of a talker... I'm more of an ACTION kinda guy!", Logan says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:43 am

"I'll tag along with Green Genes, then! Oh, uh...hm...I guess I gotta come up with a new nickname for him," Mischief says, glancing at Logan. "Alien Boy? No. Lame. Hm...I'll think of something."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:56 am

"Sorry to say but there won't be much action" Shadow said "but if you'd rather hang out with the clone I'll take Martian with me."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:57 am

"Two green guys on the team. It's difficult, I get it.", Logan nods and scratches his chin. "Oh, no, I'm fine, I'll go to security, too.", he says to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:09 am

"Suit yourself" Shadow shrugs going to speak with the professors.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:13 am

Olympian and Star-Girl head off to speak with the scientists.

"So, E.T.," Mischief says, "What's the plan?" She cartwheels around in in circles for a bit.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:15 am

"We sneak around. I'm gonna try and get us inside.", Bastion says.

Logan follows Shadow to the professors. "Yo!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:05 am

Mischief stops and uses her acid spray flower on a nearby grate. "Instant door!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:21 am

(Olymian and Star Girl were going to speak with security)

Shadow talked with the scientist/professors about what happened that day.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:23 am

prydeman wrote:
"Why don't animal boy and I go talk to the security" Shadow suggested "Star girl and warrior pincess can see what the scientist know."

Olympian and Star-Girl head off to their task.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:27 am

"We're still taking inventory of everything but so far doesn't look like those guys took anything. Some of our experimental devices have been damaged but nothing we can't repair."

"Sorry, but we were to busy evactuating people when those lunatics attacked" the head of security told Olympian "the cameras might have still been working if you want to take a look at them and see what happened to your friend, but I doubt you'll find anything."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:04 am

Olympian and Star-Girl go to take a look at the security footage.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:14 am

(Sorry)

"See anything out of order", Bastion asks Mischief as they walk around the area.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:29 am

Mischief shrugs as she trots down the halls. "Last time I was here I was fighting the human firecracker."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:36 am

"Where was that", Bastion asks.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:37 am

"I get more coo coo for cocoa puffs the more active I am. We're lucky I ever remember my own name," Mischief chimes as she trots around.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:51 am

"I suppose that makes... sense?", Bastion says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:50 am

"well, thanks for your help" Shadow said

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am

Olympian and Star-Girl take a look through the security footage to see if they have anything.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:25 am

"We got nothing on our end" Shadow said over the comes "You find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:46 am

Star-Girl points Shadow to the security footage.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:00 am

"Looks like we need to work on team work" Shadow said watching the footage "we could've taken all three of them if we didn't keep getting in each others way. Wait, there. Looks like they had Dove but she got away."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:48 am

"Well, there you have it," Star-Girl says.

"Does it tell us anything about where she might be?" Olympian asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next