Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Young Justice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:37 am

"Trust me. It's the truth!", Logan grins and heads off to their training facility.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:49 am

Robin watches him leave and Star-Girl lands beside him. "How'd it go?" Robin asks.

"Waste of time," Star shrugs. "Do me a favor?"

Robin crosses his arms.

"C'mon," Star says, grabbing Robin by the arm and dragging him off.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:27 am

Bastion arches an eyebrow at them and continues to head outside to get some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:48 am

Olympian walks off towards the training room.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:27 pm

Shadow headed into the monitor room watching for any signs or clues about Cumbustion or where Hawk might have disappeared to.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:41 pm

In the training room, Robin stands in a corner, trying to instruct Star-Girl on how she might use the Star Rod similarly to a bo staff. Olympian walks in and watches. "And what is this?"

"She asked me to show her how fight a few days ago. Help her out if she ever gets disarmed or the staff stops working," Robin says.

Olympian stares as Star-Girl does a few warm-ups. Then she walks around in front of her. "You're letting him teach you?"

"What's it to you?"

As Star-Girl does a few practice swings, Olympian grabs her staff and flips her by it. Star-Girl lands on her back, splayed out on the floor. "Either you're a lousy student, which is possibly true, or he's a lousy teacher...also probable."

"I'm standing right here," Robin says.

"Your point?"

"What do you care?" Star-Girl says, sitting up and rubbing her head.

Olympian crosses her arms and walks over to a corner, dropping her shield, staff, iron ball, and other gear. She returns to her position opposite Star. "Robin, if you don't mind, I'm going to borrow her for a bit."

"She's all yours," Robin says. "Need me, I'll be in the monitor room." He then leaves and heads for the monitor room.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:34 am

Robin sat watching the monitors and looking through police reports on line.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:54 am

Robin enters the monitor room. "Computer, continue search on keyword: Catalyst," he says. His screen comes up with information pertaining to recent sightings since the Superman crisis.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:03 am

Shadow glanced over at him before going back to his own search.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:13 am

"Gee, hope I'm not interrupting anything," Robin says, picking up a data pad. "Computer, beam me a copy of the new data for field access."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:00 am

"Actually I think your research is pointless" Shadow said "I mean if your as good as any one else to go by Robin then you should already know who this Catalyst person is and where to find them. And if you don't then you are inept and useless for anything more than fighting thugs and henchmen."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:16 am

"Thanks for the crash course in Being an Ass 101. Have fun brooding in the corner," Robin says in a disinterested tone. "Her name's Lorie, by the way." He takes the memory stick and pockets it. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to meet her in Gotham." With that, he's off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:43 am

Shadow turns back to the monitors "Not as exciting as I thought it'd be to work with others. Maybe I'll just go back to working solo."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:17 am

"This is so boring" Nightlight said lounging on the couch
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:24 am

Super-Girl sits in the training room, trying to exercise her powers. However, she doesn't appear capable of benching even half of what she could before. Finally, she gives up and has Star turn off the machine. Then she collapses to the floor and punches the ground. "Son of a..."

"Hey. It's better than last week. That was a whole extra five pounds."

"Katie. Shut up."

"Maybe you need a change of scenery," Star says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:57 pm

Shadow sat silently on a rooftop watching. Everything he'd read about Cumbustion's latest exploits lead him here. He hoped he'd find he firebug alone but from what he'd been hearing there were others after Cumbustion.

Nitelight stared at herself in the mirror, the only light in her room coming from her hand. Since the funeral she was certain she'd been seeing glimpses of Morningstar more and more. She was certain she was losing her mind and avoiding any light but her own seemed to help keep her sane.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Star-Girl sits on her Cosmic Staff like a broomstick, flying alongside Super-Girl as they head out for some air.  "Thank god we're out of that rock."

"I knew this was about you."

"Yes, yes, I'm totally selfish.  You try spending most of your time locked in a mountain until someone tells you to jump."

"You did steal that staff."

"Mercy wasn't using it," Star-Girl mutters.

"Super hearing. Remember. Shouldn't you be back training with Olympian and Mischief?"

"They showed me a few moves.  I've been getting better."

A bank alarm goes off in the distance.  "Ah, the classics.  I missed them, so."

"Shall we?"

"We shall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5