Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfolding a strange story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:41 am

Dmitri smiled "if someone offered you a chance to live forever would you take it?" he asked knowing what her answer would be

Logan fell flat on his face still screaming and trying to get away he offered her his uneaten dinner "here you want this? take it" he said throwing the dinner away from him
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:47 am

Sol sniffed his food and shook her head stalking towards him growling low.

"If it'll get me away from this place hell yes" Melina said "So what do I have to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:52 am

Dmitri smiled and looked at her "do you know what a Lycan is?" he asked stepping closer to her "would you still except immortally if it was going to hurt alot before you got it?"

Logan screamed at her "what do you want then?" he yelled throwing a empty beer bottle at her and running again
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:55 am

"My dad always said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" Melina said "and pain is gain so yeah, I'd still want it."

Sol sidestepped the bottle running after him again. She jumped up onto a tree and down next to him snapping at him herding him like a sheep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:07 am

Dmitri smiled "wise answer" he said "you want to see something you only ever saw in the movies?" he said as he began to change slowly

Logan ran in another direction even banging on peoples doors to let him in
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:15 am

Sol howled just behind him. Up ahead Vlad stepped out of the alley infront of Logan. He grabbed him and went to bite him but stopped hearing a low playful growl. Vlad looked over at Sol and nodded letting Logan go and pushing him towards her. Sol stood up grabbing him and bent down snarling in his face a bit before biting into his shoulder and neck ripping away a chunk of hit lapping up the blood that gushed from the wound before dropping him to the floor and changing.
"I want to keep this one" Sol said "he gave me a good chase."
"Whatever you wish dear" Vlad smiled going over to her and licking at the blood on her face kissing her

"Holy #$%^ that is cool" Melina said watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:20 am

Logan was holding the wound but still trying to back away "what..what....are ....you?" he asked he has stoped trying to get away as the loss of blood got to him his eyes were slowly falling shut and he was trying to keep them open

Dmitri was fully changed when he stood back up and looked at her grabbing her by the shoulder he opened his mouth and slowly lowered his mouth to her neck letting her think about it before he did it
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:24 am

Melina tilted her head closing her eyes. "I'm ready."

"What are we" Vlad said smiling down at Logan "We are your new family son. Don't worry, when you wake up you will be stonger and faster than before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:28 am

Dmitri took a bite out of her shoulder he held on a second longer then he needed to but he let her go just the same and changed back "say goodbye to this place" he said kneeling near her

Logan blinked and was about to ask something else when his body was racked with pain a silent scream never found his lips his breathing become gasps of air and he began to spasm
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:32 am

Melina lay on the floor smiling looking over at Dmitri. She tried to say something but was overtaken by the pain and closed her eyes tight letting out soundless groans as she curled up into a ball.

Vlad stood with his arm around Sol watching Logan, waiting for him to stop his spasms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:01 am

Jason saw the women, she was amazingly beautiful, he felt compelled to go over to her he slowly made his way towards her.

Last edited by mjat64 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:38 am

(you can try and take down Jack if you want Mjat)

Logan gasped for air before they turned into a death rattle and he went still

Dmitri calmly picked up Melina and unlocked the door "its almost over when you wake you will be a new woman" he said as he walked out
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:40 am

*Nah he's with me on a storyline.*

She turned her head and extended her hand for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:43 am

Jason looked at her, he had never seen anyone so beautiful he took her hand it was as if he was in a trance he slowly bowed his head
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:02 am

toxin wrote:
(you can try and take down Jack if you want Mjat)

Logan gasped for air before they turned into a death rattle and he went still

Dmitri calmly picked up Melina and unlocked the door "its almost over when you wake you will be a new woman" he said as he walked out

Vlad picked up Logan carrying him over his sholder as he headed back home.

Melina twitched a bit in his arm moaning silently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:36 am

Dmitri saw Vlad "bet he ran huh?" he said "figgued he would" he said chuckling "got some quickness for a mortal huh?" he said as he looked down at Melina and gently brushed her hair from her eyes "this one accepted it willingly" he said a smile "honest approach who would of thought it would work?" he said as he caught up with Vlad and Sol

Jack was whistling and singing along to his radio as he drove his car to a river bank to dump the body of the young woman he met in the red light district he looked at the body laying on a plastic sheet in the backseat "welcome to your new home" he said to the body laughing as he dumped it over the side of the bridge before walking calmly back to his car and began singing the first song he heard "sweet home Alabama,where the skys are so blue" he sang as he drove off
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:08 am

"Yes he did run, they always do. It's how we like it" Vlad said "If it wasn't for Sol wanting to make him her pup he would've been my supper. Was fun watching him twitch and squirm though. So she didn't fight back at all, that's no fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Dmitri only smiled "she always wanted to be immortal" he said "i offered her the chance" he said looking at her

Axel woke with a start "where am i?" he asked right away looking around the room he was so hungry he couldn't think
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:53 pm

"I see" Vlad said opening the door. "You can put her in the basement with this one."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:41 pm

"You do not need to bow to someone who is neither a woman nor a Queen. I'm purely Jasmine... and like the flower I ask for nothing more than to be looked upon."

She stepped into the light and her Arabian features were seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:47 am

Jason shook his head and looked at her,"Then i shall look, my name is Jason" jason looked Jasmine in the eye, somthing about her calmed him

Gabriel he slowly made his way down the street he stopped suddenly when he saw down the street a man and a woman he recognized the man from the start "hmm Jason castle...interesting"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:30 am

prydeman wrote:
"I see" Vlad said opening the door. "You can put her in the basement with this one."

Dmitri nodded "thank you" before he looked over at Logan "he is going to be a fast one" he said smiling as Melina stopped moving
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:37 am

"What of her?" Vlad asked setting Logan down in the basement "She does not look fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Dmitri smiled "she is very smart" he said as he placed her on the ground in the basement
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Vlad nodded heading up stairs "She will be cunning then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfolding a strange story
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next