Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfolding a strange story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Allyria nodded accepting he put forward a good question.

"A man surrounded by others who cannot see his strength, his vision, his glory. I chose you because our kind need a warrior, and you my dear boy, am someone who we'll like to lead us. That's the irony, even as a vampire they still believe men are better than females."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:16 am

Axel frowned and shook his head "i wouldn't know the first thing about this" he said "i mean im still trying to wrap my brain around being a vampire" he said "thats what i am right?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:46 am

Melina nodded following him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Dmitri smiled "ill show you a good one to use" he said before he looked at her "act upset" he told her "and try and cover yourself up" he said "see that cop there?" he asked "tell him you were attacked" he said a smile
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:38 pm

"Rip my shirt a bit" Melina said "and give me some bruises."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Dmitri smiled and ripped her shirt almost all the way off before he ripped abit of her pants making it look as if someone had tried to tear them off her smiling at his work he then punched her twice "there done" he said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Melina ran out of the alley screaming for help.
"Whoa there slow down. What happened?"
"A mmmman tttried to r r rape me" Melina sobbed
"Don't worry miss, you'll be safe with me. Why don't we get you some place to check out those cuts and bruises on you."
"Thank you" Melina smiled leaning into the man as he lead her to his car. She sat there quietly as they drove away. Melina was stating to feel hungry as they drove.
"You know what, I think I'll be okay" Melina said "If you could just drop me off at my place I'd appreciated it."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes" Melina smiled "It's just up the block."
The man nodded and stopped a few minutes later outside a small house. Melina got out with him as he helped her to the door.
"You wanna come in?" Melina asked "I mean It's kind of dangerouse around here and I'm afraid that man will try again."
"Alright"
Melina opened the door letting him in first and followed him changing and slicing his throat open as the door shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Dmitri clapped as he entered "well done" he said "glad to see you didn't eat him while in the car" he said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:17 pm

"I wanted to" Melina said "Can we stay here, I wanna see who's house this is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:19 am

Dmitri smiled "sure just remember to kill your prey quick" he said "otherwise they will bleed to much and the meat won't taste as good" he told her as he sat on the sofa "did you save me any?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:00 am

"In the kitchen" Melina smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Dmitri stood up and started walking to the kithen before a bullet passed though a near by window and hit him in the shoulder he went down screaming "sliver" he said though gritted teeth as he found some cover and tried to pull the bullet out which was burning his fingers "get down" he told Melina
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Melina ducked crawling towards him "Who's shooting at us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Dmitri looked outside and saw it was daylight still but barely "humans" he said "prey are fighting back" he said with a chuckle "stay down and let them come to us"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Melina nodded "How's your shoulder?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Dmitri nodded "fine" he said holding the bullet as it burnt his hand before he tossed it "here they come" he said changing

The Humans were dressed for war and with state of the art weaponry moving as a group so they could watch each others backs making the way in they threw in gas with sliver fragments
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Melina changed and coughed a bit "We have to get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Dmitri nodded and ran outside and jumped to the roof before they saw him and waited for them to pass under him
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Melina followed him out and sat on the roof panting a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Dmitri leaped off the roof and into the middle of the group ripping one mans head off and tearing the neck out of another
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Melina stayed on the roof watching him fight for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Dmirti killed all of them except for one the last one he knocked out "Melina" he said once he changed back "make sure our guest stays safe" he said "i want to ask him a few questions"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Melina jumped down and dragged him back into the house changing then tieing him to a chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Dmitri walked inside and opened up the windows and doors to let the gas out "how is he?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:40 pm

"In one piece" Melina said "still out though. Can I rip off an arm to chew on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfolding a strange story
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next