Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfolding a strange story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 am

Gaberiel walked out into the street, the night life was so fun he never understood what humans loved about the morning he sniffed the air and caught the scent of numerous female vampires,"hmm"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:08 pm

*Now I could help each of you out but you need to let me know how. I could easily slip a few of my vampires into your slots, but please dont kill them before I have a chance to have some fun with them.*
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:20 pm

(got something worked out with toxin for my guys, sort of but I made it day for what we were doing.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Dmitri got closer to the old farm the scent of the lycan and Vampire was everywhere,he could see her she wasn't wearing a collar or anything but that was not unheard of

He stood there in sight of the other Lycan he could hear the Vampire asleep if she was a Slave the simple act of seeing another Lycan would be enough to get a reaction
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Sol looked out and noticed him standing there. She looked over at the sun, it wouldn't set for hours. If he was here to kill Vlad he'd have to get through her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Axel's back went ridgid and his breathing become gasps of air the look of sheer pain on his face no words found his lips so he was silently screaming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Dmitri looked at her and walked closer but slowly he keept looking where he could smell Vlad "if you wish to leave now is your chance" he told her

Last edited by toxin on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Sol stood there tense waiting for Dmitri to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:34 pm

"Why would I leave my beloved behind" Sol said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Dmitri frowned at her "you wish to remain a slave?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 pm

"I'm not his slave, I am his lover" Sol said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:44 pm

"I am not his slave I am his lover." Sol said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Dmitri frowned "really?" he asked sounding confused "i had thought he had taken you as his slave" he said "there are a few Vamps these days that do"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:57 pm

"No, Vlad cares for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Dmirti looked at her "your not a pup and yet you don't know about the war?" he said "you have no pack?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:25 pm

"I know about the war" Sol said "Vlad explained it to me. He told me that the Lyacan's and Vampires have been at war for centuries. That the man that sired him hoped to use him against the Lycan's but Vlad was too busy with his own wars to care for the petty disagreements between Lycan's and Vampires. He had hoped to turn me into a Vampire but a Lycan attacked me before he could. Vlad killed it and he has cared for and loved me since."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Dmitri only smiled "and you never thought of being both?" he said with a chuckle "i am not here to cause trouble i am simply looking for a farm or a small town" he said "where do you hunt?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:38 pm

"The town and farms around us" Sol said "What do you mean by both?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Dmitri looked at her "Hybrid" he said "Half-Vampire Half Lycan" he explained
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:21 pm

"There are such creatures?" Sol said "I've never heard of this before. Please, you must tell me more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:49 pm

(Im fine with that Kari, and i dont plan on killing any of them lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:38 am

Dmitri nodded and looked to a near by chair "do you mind? its a long story" he said with a chuckle before he raised both hands "im not here to kill him" he told her "honest" he said sitting down "the way it goes if a Lycan sires a Vampire the Vampire becomes a Hybrid same if a Vampire Sires a Lycan" he said "the other way is if you to have a baby" he said "oh just don't try and sire a human both at the same time" he said "its a waste of time they die" he said "too much for them i mean a normal siring almost kills them doesn't it?" he added

Dmitri raised one eye at her "you do know why the war started don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:56 am

"No, neither of do" Sol said sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Dmitri nodded "A lycan by the name of Lucien" he said watching a human fisherman ride past in a boat "maybe later" he said to himself "anyway" he said "he was a slave at the time when he fell in love with Viktor's Daughter" he said "they were going to have a baby" he said "When Viktor found out he chained both Lucien and his daughter to a wall and made him watch as sunlight burned her alive" he said "Lucien started the war then to get back at Viktor" Dmitri said "the whole Lycan freedom movement just came with it" he said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:01 pm

"That's terrible" Sol said looking out at the setting sun "He will be waking up soon, I still haven't gotten him anything to eat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfolding a strange story
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next