Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfolding a strange story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Jason stepped closer to the woman, he looked at his addressers,"I wont be going anywhere"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:57 pm

"The young lad thinks he is in love with you. Do you have any comprehension of what she is? A vampire... she was going to suck your blood and kill you. Go along before you get caught up with us. Might I warn you, if you defy the governments orders, you will be arrested."

"It's alright, my prince... fear little for me... I'll be okay. Do what he says, go on home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Jason looked at her he barely knew her but felt no fear towards her he looked to the governement agents,"Then you dont no who i am, Jason Castle...Son of Abarham Castle and Evelyn Castle from the line of Slayers" he looked at them with anger
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Sol and Vlad went out to pick up a snack after hours of sex. They didn't prolong thier hunt as usual but found thier victims quickly and returned to their home with them snacking on them casually as the evening progressed
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:37 pm

The mayor withdrew a gun and pointed it at Jason, but Jasmine moved to block him. She turned her head sideways.

"You are foolish, why won't you leave? You're doing yourself no favors. By the way... you're a handsome slayer, and I think you're forgetting your purpose in life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:38 pm

"My purpose is mine to decide not my familys heritage" he looked at her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:43 pm

"Don't fight for me boy... I've killed hundreds of men, and now they're going to have their revenge on me. Karma always comes around."

Jasmine stepped towards the officials and turned around one last time.
"Go home, Jason Castle... live and tell stories about me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Jason scowled at the goverment agents, even with his skills he was far to out numbered he wanted to help Jasmine so bad but he couldnt, He slowly back away whispering to her "I promise i will" he looked to the agents "And mark my words, this will not be forgotten"

Gabriel watched the events from afar, "Interesting, Castle helping a vampire..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Jasmine sat on the floor of a chamber, alone and a little cold. So this was how she would die, waiting for the dawn alone with no one. She would've liked the stake any day.

She had heard the conversation with the government officials, they talked about how the chamber belonged to a lycan tribe and how cruel it would be when they return home and find a vampire burnt to ashes.

Her childhood dreams of freedom had been for nothing- she had simply exchanged her life as a rich Arabian wife to play a government captive. Her world was limited before by the only freedom of venturing out at night, never seeing the sunrise. But even now all she saw was blocks of stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:18 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
Allyria walked back in and sat down sighing, within an instant she noticed Axel's look.

"I ended its pain the human way. Not all vampires are cruel and careless. It's like the person with a gun, one man will use it to shoot a duck to feed his family, the other would shoot the man with a million ducks to feed his family forever."

Axel looked up as he finished the food "im still hungry" he told her not knowing that his hunger would only subside once he took the life of a human

Dmitri smiled "do you want to go hunting?" he asked

Logan was almost raving mad from hunger and soon he would turn and rip apart the first human he come in contact with

Jack smiled as he serched the red light district for a new victim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:21 am

Jason stalked the tunnel he saw the chamber where jasmine sat, he made his way threw the darkness and came to where he was visable,"Im sorry Jasmine...im sorry i couldnt save you, even now i have no way of getting you out"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:30 am

Jasmine raised from the ground and raced to the cell doors. She placed her hand over his.
"You'll be killed if they find you... why did you return? Wait... I already know and thank you. Even in my nature to kill, I wasn't going to do it to you. I think I appreciated being liked, having someone think I'm beautiful not because of my former status, and not because they were drunk.

Jason Castle, you are the only one who comes to me in my final hours, take my message and you must find a way to deliver it to either the vampire council or the lycans, this is important for them both. My death has been prearranged, to start again the war between us both, but they must know that the human government have created this.

Oh my god, its the dawn... tell the others, I was not afraid of the sunshine, I've missed it. And please before it comes over, tell me now, will you deliver my message. Promise me this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 pm

Jason felt her cold hand rest upon his, he took in her words and thought like her he didnt no why he approached the other he just felt drawn to here, He smiled and looked her in the eyes "I promise, i will do what ever it takes to deliver your message to both sides, even if it meens my life in the process" he thought it over, it may very well mean his death he had no idea how the lycans or the vampires would react to someone of the Castle bloodline asking to speak with them
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 pm

"You are so brave, Jason... that is how I know you'll succeed. But a piece of advice... the wisest don't listen, they think they know already. The young might be stupid and foolish, but you can advise them. Find a young one of each and you'll succeed. And stay clear of the now eight whores of Thratchem, they will eagerly cut you down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Jason nodded, he knew the Hierarchy of both groups "Thank you for your kind words, ill yell it threw the halls of where they dwell, ill take it to very vampire and lycan i can find who will listen" he kissed her hand, "And these whores, i tell" he smiled, "I can handle myself"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:13 pm

She withdrew a flower from her dress and placed it between their hands, just as the sun hit her dress. Jasmine never screamed, just one cry out and the jasmine flower was all that was left of the beautiful Arabian woman.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:21 pm

Sol kissed her sleeping lover's lips before heading out of the room to see about the daily duties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Jason lifted the flower, and closed his eyes he placed it in his pocket and turned he bare not watch her die he walked out of the area and made it to the street he had a mission and he would do what ever was need to see it through
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:11 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
Allyria walked back in and sat down sighing, within an instant she noticed Axel's look.

"I ended its pain the human way. Not all vampires are cruel and careless. It's like the person with a gun, one man will use it to shoot a duck to feed his family, the other would shoot the man with a million ducks to feed his family forever."

Axel looked at her "im still thristy" he said licking his lips before he looked down at his hands "why did you make me a ......" he paused before adding "vampire?" he asked

Dmitri stood up and smiled looking over at Logan "go for a walk boy" he said "you will feel better" he said "no one is keeping you here" he said "you may go where you please just remember to eat"

Logan nodded and ran from the room
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Sol was taking care of the bodies from the night before.

"What about me?" Melina asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Dmirti smiled "time for you to catch your own food" he said smiling "lets go" he said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Melina smiled heading out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:42 am

((might make it interesting and start the human-Vampire-Lycan war))

Dmitri smiled "now think of the best way to corner someone" he told her "you don't want to be interupted" he told her "waste of food otherwise" he said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:03 am

"Right, so I wanna get em alone somehow" Melina said "I could convince them to come with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Dmitri smiled "that works" he said "find someone who would want to follow you" he said as they walked out into the woods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfolding a strange story
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next