Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfolding a strange story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Unfolding a strange story Empty
PostSubject: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:54 pm

"This is a strange story - a story unlike anything you have ever heard. It is a story of fear - Through the ages, man has beheld the fear of death. Of namely us- the creatures of the night."

"Aww get to the part where they fall in love...it always makes me laugh."
"Ah yes... Juliet a beautiful vampire falls in love with the ugly scruffy Lycan named Romeo, but the two families do not approve of such a relationship."

A woman strode into the room, dragging a male behind her and dumping the white body on the floor.
"Dinnertime."
"Thyme! We want to hear the remainder of the story."
"Oh I know it... the poor Juliet to save her lover, sacrifices him by slitting his throat deeply and swiftly, the lessen the pain my dears, and so that he wouldn't need to look at her tears. He dies in her arms as the sunrise comes up, sending them together to the other world."
"That beautiful..."
"PEPPER! Where have you been?"
"Out... you should have heard what I've heard. Remember our lovely Lavender? She's in town, I caught her scent and her whispers around the place. Shouldn't we pay our dear sister a visit sometime, mother?"
"She left our family... I raised you all, you would've been wandering the streets as hungry vampires, needing guidance, and I had longed for children in the human world, the vampire one now gave me eight of them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:49 am

Axel was to the bustop on leave for 3 months then back to Bachdad, he sat down with a heave,he had no one back home waiting for him his only friends were in his unit.Hearing a noise he looked to see where it was coming from but shrugged it off as just his head playing tricks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Jason turned into an ally, he stopped half way down at the end of the ally was a figure wrestling with a woman to passer bys it looked like nothing but a frisky couple but Jason new otherwise,"Damon...i gave you multiple chances to leave the city, to stop this i showed you compassion where others wouldn't, you promised me you would control yourself but i find more bodies then i ever did, im sorry but my work has to be done"

The figure turned to Jason, blood trickled down his chin and neck,"I DONT CARE JASON" he was filled with blood lust screeching he ran at Jason ready the tear into him with his fangs

Jason shook his head,"Then my compassion to a vampire has fallen short", Damon made it to Jason and grabbed him but as he did he felt the pierece of a metal cross into his chest "May you find salvation in what ever hell you fall to..." the body of damon burned and twisted as he fell to the ground, Jason walked over to the woman Damon had attacked it was no good...she was dead
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:10 pm

"I loathe bus stations - terrible places, full of lost luggage and lost souls. Oh... dear boy...you'll be waiting quite some time before the next one comes along."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:33 pm

(I got my characters, just need to find a way to plug them in)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:27 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
"I loathe bus stations - terrible places, full of lost luggage and lost souls. Oh... dear boy...you'll be waiting quite some time before the next one comes along."

Axel looked up he jumped a little at the sound of her voice "sorry didn't see you there" he said he moved his bag so she could take a seat "have a seat sorry where are my manners"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:40 pm

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20071126/000d60aa06df08b4869e21.jpg

"You know, this is the first time I've ever walked around like this. It must be rather scary heading into war.

I've lived through such terrible times and there are people who live through much worse. But you see them living anyway. When they're more spirit than body, more sores than skin, when they're burned and in agony, when flies lay eggs in the corners of the eyes of their children - they live. Death usually has to take life away. I don't know if that's just the animal. I don't know if it's not braver to die, but I recognize the habit; the addiction to being alive. So we live past hope. If I can find hope anywhere, that's it, that's the best I can do. It's so much not enough. It's so inadequate. But still bless me anyway.

Oh, now look my feet are all better. You must work miracles, you deserve a reward and the fitting reward for a young man is a kiss."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Axel looked at her "ok" he said looking around to see if he was alone "im sorry my name is Axel Rivers" he said holding out his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Dmitri moved away from the Vampires near him he didn't think they noticed him but if they were hunting here then he will go elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 pm

"Axel... well Mr Rivers, whatever is the matter? Its a quiet and cold night, and you haven't missed the bus, no one ever gets this service.

Well except for now us... so on a chilly night like this I bid you greeting and that you may call me Allie MacKinnon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Axel shook her hand gently noticing that her hand was cold "your freezing" he said taking off his jacket and putting it over her shoulders "that better?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:11 pm

"Much... you know you hold such a resemblance to my former boyfriend, oh I'm sorry... I should not had mentioned that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Axel nodded "no its fine" he said "what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 pm

"Went to war much like yourself, was posted for America. Waiting for the train, I can still hear him saying nothing will change. I can hear the whistle too of the Military train. Every night and every day now, Though I know you've gone away.

Oh the night is so inviting, Mr Rivers. No woman should ever need to venture home alone and I can feel that you are so close to me. You have brought me such pleasure tonight, but I fear you could wind up like my lover, waving goodbye on the next train to war.

You don't have to be frightened of going to a war, where there is a 95% certainty you'll die. I hold the cards to an opportunity to fight in a war and there'll be no deaths at all. Do you want it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Axel looked at her confused "what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:36 pm

"Oh, I forgot payment. Fight for us, and you would be shown great rewards. I mean we all fight for Britain, why wouldn't we? But seldom fight in the name of the Queen, I mean have you ever met her? Seems rather stupid to fight in her name when she will not be there at your funeral. I can guarantee that you'll never be alone when you die, you pass with full military honors."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Axel looked at her "im only on leave for 3 months before i go back" he said "what does the job entail?" he asked thinking it was privite security or something
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:43 pm

"Three months? Oh...thats terrible...shipping you across the globe here there and everywhere. Just close your eyes and imagine being with me fighting wars.

Keep them closed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Axel didn't mean to close his eyes but it seemed like a really good idea to and besides there was something about her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:51 pm

It was the feeling of a ice pick digging deep, but she was so caring, so gentle holding his hand. Pulling away she stood as he fell to the ground.

"Don't fight it... you'll wake a warrior I swear... focus nothing but on breathing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Axel yelped in pain and tried to move away but his legs didn't have any streagth in them he looked at her as if to say what have you done but no words could find his lips he was holding his neck and blood pouring from the wound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:04 am

Jason placed the metal cross back in his jacket, it had to be done he had shown Damon kindness and compassion when others wouldnt, he gave him multiple chances but damon just spat them back into jasons face. He walked out of the ally and slipped his hands into his pockets, london was riddled with these beings not only vampires but lycans, a war was going on between the two and jason was standing in the middle one of the few slayers left in the world he hated what he was but he was born into it.

Gaberiel stepped off of a train at the station he slowly walked to the exit with a smile on his face as he saw countless woman watch him with batting eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:49 am

Vlad slept in his bed resting in the bright sun of the day. The curtains in his room were drawn to block out any light. Outside Sol sat reading a book. Later she would go get something to eat for when her beloved awoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:04 am

Dmitri was walking along a dirt road looking for a farm or something like that to live near when he could smell a Lycan stopping in his tracks he sniffed again a female,he thought to himself he was about to dismiss it when he could smell a Vampire scent as well near her.Walking towards the swamps he headed straight for them he stayed downwind mostly but the wind changed once he just hoped the Vampire didn't pick that up
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:33 am

Sol was getting ready to head out when she picked up a scent on the wind and stopped. She dismissed though positive that there were none other like her around but something in the back of her mind persisted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfolding a strange story
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next