Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfolding a strange story

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Dmitri nodded "mind if i join you?" he asked "there was that fisherman" he said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:12 pm

"You can have the fisherman" Sol said "I'll get one from town."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Dmitri nodded "oh there is a black haired girl in town she works at the gas station" he told her "leave her be" he asked her "thinking on siring her" he said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:25 pm

"Okay" Sol said heading out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Dmitri smiled "thanks" he said "though she is asking for trouble working the night shift" he said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Allyria bent down to grab his hand, she remembered the pain and it ripped her inside like it did to him.

"It will be all over soon, a new world awaits... you will never feel this amount of pain again."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:33 pm

A woman laughed as she headed out of the pub and eyed off a stranger standing in the shadows, she beckoned him with her green glove, as a sign to say come and get it if you like it.

*Mjat thats for you to use.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Axel tried to back away from her but he didn't get far and ended up face down in the dirt before he rolled over slowly his gasps for air become a death rattle and he went limp and his hand fell from holding the wound
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Sol changed and ran quickly into town keeping out of sight from locals. She stopped just outside and changed back to her human form walking through town and heading to a butcher shop ordering a truckload of meat. Sol sat in the truck with the delivery guy as they drove back to her home. As he pulled up to the house the sun was setting and the driver looked a little worried. He'd heard rumors about people going missing in this area.
"The faster you unload the faster you can get home" Sol said with a reasuring smile.
The driver gave her a weak smile back and got out of the truck unloading the meat taking it inside to the freezer. Sol went back to see if Vlad was awake while the young man was unloading.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:08 pm

She felt his hand slip and he fought it.
"It's about to end... I promise."

Her cold hands went over his eyes and she bent forward to kiss his forehead. Rising straight back up she stood and turned her back on him, waiting for him to join her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Dmitri changed and ran along the river bank out of sight he quickly caught up with the fisherman who couldn't see him.Dmitri half jumped up a tree and used that to jump at the man with a thud he hit him and took him into the water before jumping back out to sit and eat his meal
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 pm

"Vlad my darling, I have brought you a treat" Sol said
He stepped out from a dark corner of the room and smiled at her. "Thank you my dear."
Sol walked over to him smiling. The two embraced and shared a passionate kiss before hearing the young man from the main hall.
"Ma'am I got it all unloaded. I'm just going to head out now."
Sol and Vlad headed out after him.
"Please, do not rush off just yet. I must reward you for helping my beloved Sol."
"Uhm, okay" the guy shrugged shutting the door and headed over to them.
Vlad smiled over at Sol who walked off. "Please sit, she will return with your reward."
The driver sat across from Vlad who smiled at him. He started to get uncomfortable as he looked around the old mansion. "How long is she going to be."
"Not long" Vlad said "you look tense. You should relax."
Vlad looked at the boy smiling putting him into a trance. The young man seemed to have fallen asleep but was actually wide awake. He watched as Vlad came towards him bearing his Vampire fangs. Try as he might he could not move. In his head he heard himself screaming but nothing came from his mouth. He screamed in pain as Vlad sank his teeth into the soft flesh of his neck. The boy could not only feel the blood being drained from his body but swore he could hear it being sucked from him. Vlad continued to feed as the man sat their helpless.

When Vlad had had his fill he pushed the lifeless body to the floor. The man's skin was whiter than snow, the only evidnce of what had happened to him being the two puncture marks on his neck. Vlad looked over at Sol as she returned, the area around his mouth still stained with blood. She smiled walking over to him licking his face clean before kissing him once more and pushing him to the floor next to the body. She slipped off her dress straddling him and leaning down to open his robe. She bent down kissing his neck and chest untieing and slipping off the rest of his robe. Vlad smiled up at her before rolling them over and kissing her neck as he started to make love to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Jack was in a suit and stalking the red light district looking for someone
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Hours later Vlad lay with Sol ontop of him. He gently stroked her hair. Sol looked up at him smiling.
"Darling, would you ever feed off me?" Sol asked
"Never" Vlad said "why would you ask suck a question."
"I met another Lycan today" Sol said "he told me of hybrids. If you were to bite me and I to bite you we could become hybrid. You would no longer have to hide from the sun."
Vlad lay there holding her and thinking. "It would be nice to walking in the sun again. But it would make hunting so much more difficult."
"So you like this arrangement" Sol said
"If you want to become hybrid I will do it for you" Vlad said
"No, I cannot ask you to do something you do not want to do" Sol said "but it would be nice to have more in this house. Children running around or others like us to share in the hunt."
"Yes, it would be nice to start a family" Vlad said
Sol smiled hearing that and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:17 pm

"Get out of here you filthy whore" a man yelled throwing a women into the street
"What about my cloths" she shouted back What little cloths the woman had was thrown out into the street. She bent over mumbling as she picked them up and started walking down the street putting her cloths back on as she did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Axel groaned as he began to move slowly and his mind in a haze and a hunger like he couldn't explain
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Allyria heard something and went to his side.
"We're expecting guests.... and I don't want to play with my food. We wouldn't win. Up you get..."

The shadows consumed them as they headed into them. Minutes later the scene was covered with police cars who found the bus driver dead.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 pm

The woman saw Jack standing and walked over to him fixing her top.
"Hey sweetie, you looking for some fun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Jack smiled as he walked closer to the woman "you think you could handle me all night honey?" he asked her before he started heading down a alleyway urging her to follow him

Once therehe placed his hand on the back of her neck and leaned in he bit down on her neck flooding her with pleasure to hide what he was really doing to her as he dragged her into a alley way and withdrew his teeth from her neck taking away the pleasure she was feeling before he threw her to the ground and sat on top of her looking right into her eyes "Hello im Jack" he said smiling at her while looking at her eyes "me and you are gonna get to know each other" he said as he pulled a very sharp looking knife from his coat "don't worry you can scream no one will hear you except me" he said "and that just makes it better"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:32 pm

She looked up at him screaming and squirming beneath him trying to get free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Jack bit here again draining a bit more blood off her before cutting away her clothes
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Sol stood in the door naked looking out at the night sky. Vlad came up behind her wrapping his arms around her. "Are you ready to hunt my dear."
"Always" Sol grinned
"Then go" Vlad whispered in her ear.
Sol changed and let out a loud howel running off into the night. Vlad smiled stepping outside following her. He loved watching her hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Axel groaned again and tried to look around not knowing where he was or even who he was
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:45 pm

toxin wrote:
Jack bit here again draining a bit more blood off her before cutting away her clothes

The woman started crying as she watched. "Please sir, don't kill me. I have a daughter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Jack only smiled "really does she know her mother was a whor.e?" he asked speaking about in past tense as the blade began to dig into her belly "shhh now we have a long way to go yet" he said

Dmitri had just finished his meal and could smell Sol near by he howled long and loud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfolding a strange story
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: