Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:29 am

"Who's the elf?" Katie asks.

Alan shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:47 am

Twi wrote:
Mischief cartwheels out of the way and spins the crowbar in her hand then positions herself like a baseball player and takes a swing.

Caleb dodged it hitting her in the back of the head with the hilt of his sword
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:50 am

Mischief doesn't flinch. She just spins around and kicks him across the street then spins around to face him before sitting down, Indian-Style.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 am

"I'm Logan! I got sent here through referal! Sorta... wait, who're you calling an elf? Do I look like I just got here from Rivendell? Anyway...", Logan pauses as a bunch of snacks (mostly animal shaped crackers) dropped out of his backpack from upside down and onto their laps. "Oops! Sorry about that!", he exclaims and drops down onto his feet, hurriedly picking all of them up in his arms. "Where was I... Ah, yeah, I'm new, is what I'm trying to get at. Have you guys been diddling about somewhere for most of the day because it's been REAL quiet here. Except for the sourpuss I saw before, of course... So...".

Bastion finally blinks after a moment of Logan's rambling. "Uhm, oh, right. I'm Bastion."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:54 am

"Robin," Alan says.

"Star-Girl," Katie adds.

The both of them glance to one another and then to Logan. "Nice to meet you?" The say.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:58 am

Caleb stood up staring at her before turning and walking away "I'm done with you. You're no fun, none of you are."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:00 am

Mischief smiles then looks up at Red Hawk and nods toward Caleb as an impact card she'd left on the back of his coat detonates. Then she laughs. "Your turn red bird!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:20 am

(I'm kind of stuck here. I know what I want to do but it's not working out. Can't claim Caleb is better than everyone on the team with out being able to prove it. He was raised by the League of Assassin, has been trained to kill since he was able to walk and has few equals within the LoA or even the Justice League. The only explanation I have for why, whenever he's spared with someone on the team and not beaten them is he get's bored easily. He's an adrenaline junkie who needs to be entertained and if he's not then he just checks out of whatever he's doing, just stops participating.)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:25 am

"Yes it is! Thank you! You won't regret it! AT ALL!", Logan grins before dawning upon realization. "Oh, and nice to meet you guys, too, of course!", he says with a clear of his throat before reaching out to them with the bags of animal-shaped crackers. "Stauffers, anyone?", he asks, one of the packs falling onto the ground. He begins to stare at them quizzally after noticing they're expressions.

"...It's been a long day.", Bastion explains.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:34 am

(Well, when Mischief sits down it's really just a taunt, but in any regard, she's probably not the one for that. Even when she starts losing, it's pretty hard to tell because she's just about the personification of "No F**ks Given". Red Hawk would be a more level opponent anyway, as Mischief just outright isn't going to be bothered by him, for the most part, without his powers. Could have everyone just try to rush him at once and drag him back then when he shows them all up, Shadow drops in to help like I believe you wanted. That's what you were going for, right? He proves to be too much and then Shadow shows up and guides everyone through it or something like that?)

"No thanks," Katie says.

"Yeah, I'll pass," Alan adds.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:43 am

(that's the plan, yes. Red Hawk and Nightlite are no problem for him. Mischiefs strength, speed and all that make her more of a challenge but the real problem there is Nightwing. He's had the same training as Caleb and is the one person there that could take him down. What me and venom worked out is, just as Nightwing is ready to step in and take out Caleb, Shadow shows up and offers to step in instead.)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:54 am

"We just got back from... well... I'm sure you heard.", Bastion says.

"Yeah, sure did. Must've been some opponent you guys were squaring off against.", Logan says and slumps down on the floor, using his tail to dampen the fall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Red Hawk moved in quickly throwing out explosive Redbirds at Caleb.

Nightwing stood, arms crossed watching the fight. He was evaluating the team, and he wasn't liking what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:54 pm

Caleb dodged the redbirds "Come on red, did you really think I'd stay still long enough for you to blow me up. Didn't feel good when clown girl did it. All your training and you're still years behind me. And clown girl over there is just as inept as you but at least she has an excuse, she hasn't had the training you have." Caleb kept moving towards Mischief
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:58 pm

"Wasn't trying to blow you up." Red Hawk said coming in at him with a series of kicks and punches.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Caleb blocked them getting in some strikes of his own, hitting several nerve points eventually immobalizeing him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Red Hawk dropped to a knee and grunted standing slowly before a hand was put on his shoulder.

"I'll take it from here." Nightwing said looking at Caleb. "Said you were bored? Well don't worry you won't be soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:29 pm

"Hold up there" Shadow said from behind Nightwing " why don't you let me see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:31 pm

Nightwing looked at Shadow. "You have five minutes."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:38 pm

"Well that's not too long" Shdow said "but I can do it. You still able to fight Hawk boy?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Red Hawk spat. "Yeah." He said nodding. "Always."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:45 pm

Mischief flips up onto her feet and holds the crowbar over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:18 am

"Clown girl, let's lay some 52 card pick up" Shadow says

"Three against one" Caleb smiled "won't help you."

"Four against one might" Shadow smiled seeing Nightlite.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:32 am

Red Hawk withdrew his fighting sticks electrifying them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:38 am

Mischief pulls a few card tricks as she springs up. "If you say so," she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next