Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Mischief springs up onto her feet and stands beside Red Robin with her hands folded behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:47 pm

"We'll finish our fight later red bird" Caleb said "right after I'm done with clown girl. So what are you waiting for, throw more of your tricks at me."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:20 am

Mischief just stares at him as she juggles a few of her "tricks". But she doesn't bother throwing any of them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:25 am

Caleb watches her for moment before finally moving throwing knives at her tricks hitting each one.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:45 am

Mischief snatches a few of the knives out of the air and adds them to the things she's juggling.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:55 am

"Did I ever tell you I hate clones" Caleb frowned
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:56 am

"Did I ever tell you how little I care about being liked?" Mischief says, throwing everything behind her. It all explodes when it hits the ground across the street.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:03 am

"So annoying" Caleb sighed "Getting bored."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:12 am

"Weird. So am I. Guess you're not as fun as you think you are," Mischief says. Then she plucks her crowbar from the back of her outfit and spins it in her hand. "May I have this dance, matches?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 am

"Of course" Caleb smiles pulling out a sword of his own "Eterntain me clown."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:02 am

"You know you're never going to get anywhere with her, right?" Katie says as she walks into the main room with Alan.

"She's as stubborn as a mule," Alan adds, sitting in his usual spot as Katie makes her way toward the fridge.

Mischief casually charges ahead, holding the crowbar like a samurai warrior, albeit comically.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:09 am

"I just think she's missing a good opportunity.", Bastion murmurs as he watches TV. "To leave whatever it is she came from behind."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:15 am

Caleb stands waiting for her
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Mischief swings the crowbar at him, rather loosely.

"Then maybe she needs to be shown that people can be trusted instead of told. And sometimes the only way to show anyone anything is by force," Katie says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:03 am

Caleb dodges to the side slashing at her back
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:06 am

Mischief cartwheels out of the way and spins the crowbar in her hand then positions herself like a baseball player and takes a swing.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:15 am

"I guess you're right. But forcing her doesn't sound right, either... Nevermind.", Bastion says and sinks further into the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:30 am

"You really like to worry about us, don't you?" Katie asks.

"Why shouldn't he? You're all trouble children."

"Watch it, bird boy."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:34 am

"It's true, though. We should count ourselves lucky to have made it back here even.", Bastion says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:51 am

"I had it under control," Katie mutters.

"Yeah, as under control as a rabid chipmunk," Alan retorts.

"Didn't I tell you to watch it?"

"Yeah. And?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:13 am

"Guys, guys, guys!", Bastion says and sits up with his hands raised. "Let's not fight, especially now."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:55 am

"He/She started it," they both respectively mumble.

"Anyway, what's on the tube?" Katie asks, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:03 am

"Well, I doubt any of you guys want to watch the history of wars.", Bastion says and passes on the remote.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:10 am

"I'll take that," Katie says as she swipes it before Alan can get to it. "Le'see, here..."

Alan swipes it away from her. "Too slow, blondie," he says, flipping through channels.

"Ignoring that," Katie says, reaching for the remote. However, Alan evades with his acrobatic training.

"Ah ah ah. Patience is a virtue, young grasshopper."

Katie holds out her hand and her staff flies out to her from her room, tripping Alan up and sending the remote flying.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:26 am

"Woopsie daisy!", a short, lean and young teenage boy exclaimes as he snatches the remote with his long green tail. His skin wasn't completely green like his tail, but his complexion had a visibly greenish tint to it. He was also... upside down and hanging from the hanging light in the room. "Mind if I switch to Animal Planet? There's a two hour long special on humpback whales that I've hoping to catch on my way here!", he tells them excitedly with a big smile.

"Uh... what--".

"Thanks!", the stranger says before Bastion can get another word out, switching the channel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next