Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Robin completely ignores everything after "I'm here," and turns to the others. "All right, let's jet." Then he turns on the plane and they're off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:24 pm

"Guessing you're the guy I'm replacing" Shadow said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:28 pm

"Ouch," Star-Girl says.

Robin glances at her then returns his attention to flying the plane. "You're not 'replacing' anyone. We don't have a lead. You wanna act the part, fine. But as far as I'm concerned, you're the guy who's going to help them hurt the bad guys."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:35 pm

"If you lot are half as good as what I saw from the terrible trio earlier then I'm pretty sure I got it right the first time" Shadow said "But so I'm not running in half cocked like the rest of you seem to be doing right now, who is this guy and what can he do?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:47 pm

"Well, gee, aren't you charming," Star-Girl mutters.

"No, Star, he's right. I guess I'm lucky, then, that I do enough homework for everyone on this plane. His name's Zeitgeist. He's a powerful tech monger and presumably also either metahuman or technologically enhanced. Batman and company have been tangling with him for months. He's been staging hostile takeovers of major organizations since he showed up, employing cybernetically enhanced super soldiers. And I've also had the sense to patch us through to Justice League communications. Reinforcements needed in Gateway City, Metropolis, and Keystone. High Alert in DC. The president's been taken hostage. Is there anything else...sir?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:02 pm

"Just glad to hear one of you actually makes more of an effort at this than trying to decide what your costume should look like or which hero you want to copy. I'm going to assume that we're not going after this Zetigeist guy and are going to provide back up in one of the cities."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:21 pm

"No, we're on his way to his dad's house for a sleepover," Star remarks.

"Now's not the time, Star," Robin says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:10 am

"We're going to New York, only Martian Manhunter was there helping the US Military, but not it seems like the military is standing down." Red Hawk said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:25 am

"Roger that," Robin says, plotting a course for New York.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:28 am

"Pulling up the specs on the drones now, they've got weak points at a ball joint on their head, resistant to conventional weapons and have small field generators to deflect energy attacks. They're also hardened against EMP weapons. These things are damn tough."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:37 am

"Not a problem," Star-Girl says.

"Powerful though that staff may be, you can't fight a whole army by yourself," Robin says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:22 am

Red Hawk over looked the specs again. "They have advanced energy weapons as well, some of the circuits look to be of Earth designs, others aren't. Looks like there is some Apokolptian Techat play here too."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:25 am

"Apoka-what?" Star asks.

"Alien gods," Robin says.

"Ooh! Sounds like a party!" Mischief adds.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:29 am

Red Hawk nodded. "Yeah, a party alright. Uploading the Specs to you all now as well." He said. "Robin ETA on the drop point?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 am

Robin looks back at Red Hawk then down at the dash. "ETA? 10...9...8...7..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:46 am

Red Hawk nodded and moved to the door. "It's going to be a hot landing so I'd get ready everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 am

Robin flips on the auto pilot and grabs his glider, standing by the drop door. "...3...2...1!" The door opens and he leaps out onto his glider.

Star-Girl flies out, carrying Mischief in a gravity bubble.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:01 am

Red Hawk leaps out using his cape to glide him in.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:20 am

Star-Girl drops Mischief off to cause some mayhem in the streets, then she flies up to take on the air ships.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 am

Red Hawk lands in the street rushing to help civilians get to cover.

The airships opened fire on Star-Girl with powerful energy cannons.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:37 am

"I think not," Star-Girl says, pointing the rod and throwing together a singularity that eats the energy blast. Then she catapults herself forward and lands on it, warping gravity to push it back through the boom tube.

Robin deals with getting ground drones away from civilian crowds trying to escape while Mischief just...blows stuff up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:12 am

"Not half bad" Shadow said attacking drones "you all have some potential."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Bastion protects the civilians further up north before heading up towards the sky to deal with an airship.

Meanwhile, a green Elephant is roaming the streets knocking cars left to right, sending drones flying.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Mischief gets thrown into a hat store and jumps back out in a cowboy hat.  "Yeehaw!"  She shouts, turning to Logan and Bastion.  "Yo, greenies!  One of you turn into a buckin' bronco, wouldja, partners?"

Robin grabs two drones using the cables of his glider, then carries them up into the sky and drops them.

Last edited by Twi on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:46 am

Red Hawk ran across the street drawing enemy fire as he threw several Red Birds out, they some let out EMPs while the others were High Explosive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next