Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:45 am

"I like this idea... very much...", Claw hisses.

"The name rolls right off the tongue... you might just need more people than us, love.", Caliber says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:53 am

"Fighting behind numbers won't be necessary. We have spent quite some time amassing an arsenal of all you will need to eradicate them. Synthetic Kryptonite, Ammunition, and, of course, your unique skill sets," Gallant continues in response to Caliber. "Our first move will be a simple one. Disorganized them. Strike them at their core. The Watchtower."

"We need only destroy their means of communication," Squire adds. "When they are in a state of disarray, they will be fighting blind."

"Then no one will be able to hear Superman scream when we plunge a Kryptonite dagger in his backside," says a bald man at the end of the table.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:03 am

"Sounds too good to be true...", Caliber mutters to herself.

"Now there's a face that I recognise.", the old man says as he turns to look at the bald man.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:09 am

"What about the Super Brat or the other sidekicks?" A seemingly electrical villainess speaks up.

"Hardly a threat at all," Squire says.

The bald man turns to Spirit then back to their "employers". "I have only one reservation. Whose influence could be so great that they can manage all of this alone? Even I have reason to be impressed by it all," he says.

"Of that, you needn't concern yourselves," Gallant responds.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 am

"Must be quite the big shot, then, to rope all of us in... even Mr. Luthor.", a purple skinned, muscular humanoid speaks up in a crude manner, grinning widely. The only other remarkable features was his white stripe patterns.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 am

A woman with cheetah-like fur patterns laughs to herself. "But of course. He's supplied us with the means to fell gods. Luther's never been so useful...though the money IS admittedly quite attractive."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:14 am

Nightwing looked at Kasumi. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:46 am

"I could say something humorous like 'Jealously spying on you and your girlfriend, here'. Would that lighten your spirits."

"I'm not his...". Bat-Girl processes that for a moment. "Wait, Nightwing, you know her?"

"Quite the brain trust, aren'tcha? Nightwing, I found a few crooks not far from here."

"So...we're ignoring that you've been trying to kill me and Batman for like two months."

"You really ARE a genius."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:02 am

"I know her, and Bat-Girl if she tries anything I'll have your back no worries. Kasumi, lead the way." Nightwing said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:12 am

"They're in that building over there. Underground warehouse. Crime Alley...gotta love it," Kasumi responds. "Have fn. you need to crack skulls more than I do right now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:51 am

Nightwing cocked his eyebrow. "Right, see ya around then."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:41 pm

"I've got seven contractors after Baldy's head... so yes, I'd have to agree with the money part.", Deadshot says adjusting his wrist gun as he sits in the corner.

"Just think of all the toys I could buy for Kitty...", a young skinny boy in a suit says with a grin, stroking the fur of his white cat.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Luthor glares at Deadshot then turns back to their employers. "Of course, for me, money is no concern-"

"Well it concerns me, chrome dome," says a short, round man with a top hat and umbrella. "How much dough we talkin', here?"

"Enough to purchase any city of your choosing...discreetly, of course," Squire says.

"I already own Metropolis," Luthor says.

"Gotham in the palm of my hand? That does sound appealing. It should give the Bat a new riddle to think about," Paradox says.

Missy's 'papa' looks down on her. "Hey, sweetie, how would you like a brand new biiig doll house? A doll CITY even?"

Missy doesn't look up. She just continues staring ahead emotionlessly, hugging her stuffed bunny to her. "Okay," she finally says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:12 pm

"My own city?...", the purple man speaks up.

"I doubt anyone would like to visit Parasite City, where the grass is charred and the girls are husks.", Deadshot says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:43 am

Parasite gives the assassin a sharp stare before standing up suddenly and charging right for him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 am

Silverback stood to his full height coming between them "Sit down, both of you or I will make you."

"So it seems our little prodigy has shown up in Gotham with the traitor and usurper" Delilah said sipping her wine "we should do something about them. Can't have free agents running around, that would be bad for business."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:03 am

"Perhaps I could be of use, madame." Saiko offered.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:23 am

"Perhaps you could" Delilah smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:22 am

"What do you wish me to do?" Saiko asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:01 am

"For now, watch them" Delilah said "I will deal with them in my own time."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:45 am

Saiko nodded. "As you wish."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:52 am

"Thank you" Delilah said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:58 am

"So...if I'm allowed to ask'" Bat-Girl says as she enters the warehouse with Nighhtwing, "How do you know psycho witch?"

Lorie sits by Derek and slides a device in front of him. "I tweaked my Justice League communicator. Titans Communicator now. T-Coms for short...oh and I was gonna go talk to that Robin kid and Red Hawk. You know, maybe they'll wanna join...if I can find them." Lorie was using the Titans business as a distraction more than anything but it was a useful one.

Squire nods to Silverback. "Thank You...now then, shall we get to work on a plan of attack?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:07 am

"We used to be colleagues." Nightwing said entering the warehouse.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:11 am

"...Do I WANT to know the profession?" Suddenly they hear voices and Bat-Girl takes cover, readying a batarang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next