Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:32 am

"I found one on Black Bat, the Wing, Red Hawk and a few others as well as myself.", he says. "Decent work. Might have been impressive if you had done work on them alone. Your father must have a lot of faith in you taking his place.", Batman says. "Especially during an alien invasion."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:49 am

Robin plucks one of his trackers from his pocket and showing it to Batman. "Except, old man, mine are smaller and red. Those aren't mine. Why would I put a tracker on that other guy and your admittedly impressive personal aircraft anyway?" Though if someone ELSE is tracking Black Bat, I think it may be a good idea to keep an eye on her...for...protection reasons of course. "So do you know anyone else that'd want to track you bunch? Of course you do. You're the Batman. So are ya gonna a wee bit more detective work and try and find out who it REALLY is? I'd be happy to help."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:23 am

"I gave you too much credit then.", Batman says and investigates one of Robin's red trackers which he'd found earlier. Bright red wasn't exactly conspicious, but did this confirm that someone had set up the Meth Lab and operation just for Batman, Red Hawk and Robin as if they had been tested. They had been watched during the raid.

Perhaps he should let Robin be in on the case. Question was if he could trust whoever the kid had been speaking to when Batman was listening to the conversation through the other device on Robin's cape.

"Whoever ran the small operation only set it up as a test for us. The peculiar part about this is the manifest which dates back to Prussia. The family tree under the manifest is supposedly wiped out, although if there's someone left in that bloodline it wouldn't surprise me.", Batman says and thinks about the Lazarus compound. "If you want to tag along then be my guest. There is just one thing:", he says and narrows his eyes. "Only Black Bat had a red tracker. Care to tell me why?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:41 am

Meanwhile, Batman sends a signal to Nightwing through a button on his belt.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:06 am

Nightwing was in a small meth lab himself, several thugs on the floor around him. "Batman, can I assume you're calling about the recent rise of these meth labs in Gotham? I found one here that's pretty elaborate."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:06 am

"Sorry, big guy, but I have another case to deal with. No help required. Smuggling in rare gems. Some of which from a particular alien variety. So, if you'll excuse me-" Robin pauses when Batman mentions Black Bat. "Care to tell you why there was a tracker on her? Ah...no, I don't care to tell ya, actually." Robin's earpiece goes off again. "Hm? Oh right. Sorry, Batman, Glider's almost outta juice. Figure I should take her in and get her recharged. Call me if you want me on the next JLA Board Meeting," he jokes.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:27 am

"Amusing.", Batman says and throws Robin a small device with a miniature JL symbol printed into the corner. "You'll be contacted within a week and receive an offer to gather before the League together with other participants if you're interested.", he says and enters the Bat-Wing. He interrupts the bird before he can reply with a smart ass comment. "Black Bat will be there as well.", he says before taking off.

He picks up Nightwing's call. "You'd be correct in assuming so. Here's the details so far...", he says and begins telling him about what they'd found out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:02 am

"Prussia huh? Don't know any Prussians but I'll meet up with you and-- Never mind I've got company." Nightwing said ending the call as Servo walked into the room.

"So you've all gotten the invitations, good." He said before rushing Nightwing. "C'MON!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:10 am

Batman flies toward Nightwing's location.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:20 am

Servo threw a punch that Nightwing evaded with a roll but the wall shattered behind him. "Holy..." Nightwing said getting up.

"Advanced combat armor." Servo chuckled. "5 tons of force with every blow."

"Gotta hit me first." Nightwing said throwing several explosive Wing-Dings at him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:27 am

Batman flies down from his Bat-Wing and down to the facility, entering the building. He runs through the building.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:30 am

An explosion tears through a wall and Nightwing rolls out into the hall jumping up over Servo who runs out after him, Nightwing connects his ecsrima sticks into his fighting staff and smacks Servo in the side of the head knocking him down.

Servo gets up and laughs. "I think I almost felt that."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:35 am

A couple of Batarangs fly toward Servo and connects with his battle armor, igniting briefly before letting out a blue rounded energy pulse that send the brute flying down to the end of the hall. Batman walks over to Nightwing. "Maybe he felt that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:03 am

Nightwing smirked. "Let's hope, he can hit with five tons of force so don't get hit or it's Rest in Pieces."

Servo grunted and stood up. "C'mon then...let's see if you can feel anything!" He said running at them, coming at them with great speed. He ran up the wall and used the momentum to come down at Batman with a powerful right hook.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:15 am

Batman moves his torso and head back avoiding the right hook, observing the armor Servo wore in that brief second. He lets Servo's punch follow through and past, pushing his palm against the brute's right shoulder to force him down which is easily done thanks to the momentum. "Promethium.", he mutters and follows through with a boot to the head.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:10 am

Servo grunted and then grabbed Batman by the foot. "Predictable." He said throwing Batman into the wall with one arm. He got up turning around to block Nightwing's fighting staff which sent an electrical shock through Servo.

Servo grunted and stumbled back. "Damn it...50,000 volts...decent punch there birdy."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:29 am

Batman gets Servo in a headlock as he stumbles back and spins around 180 degrees, turning the lock into a swinging closeline that sends Servo head first into a brick wall. "Let's keep this CQC. Gives him less room to work around those punches."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:30 am

Nightwing nodded. "If my staff's 50,000 volts hurt him let's get him wet...then my suits 150,000 volts should knock him on his ass."

Servo got up and tore a support beam from the wall and came at the dynamic duo swinging it like a bat.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:39 am

Batman turns his head seeing Servo coming at them. He glances toward the end of the hall seeing a maintenance room. "Right, let's go.", he says and runs toward the room, throwing a batarang that explodes and demolishes the door handle, giving them quick access.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:43 am

Nightwing took off after him, throwing a Wing-Ding back that exploded in Servo's face, giving them some time to move.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:55 am

"Get ready.", Batman says as he slides into the room before digging his claws into one of the pipes. He makes a swift motion and lets out a brief torrent of water toward the beserking Servo.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:10 am

Servo was stopped and knocked back but he got up, he always gets up. "Water? That all you two can dish out?"

"No, it's not!" Nightwing said tackling him. "Nice suit...is it insulated?"

"Wha?"

"Cause mine is." Nightwing smirked grabbing Servo by the head and zapping him with 150,000 volts of electricity frying his suit.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:13 am

Batman walks over to Nightwing as Servo slumps down. "It's a well designed suit. Makes me wonder if whoever gave it to him had faith in him."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:17 am

Nightwing nodded. "He was a skilled fighter too, but c'mon taking on the both of us was just stupid."

"Was it?" Servo said weakly before he flipped up and kicked them both back. "You fried my suit...but it still offers me plenty of protection." He said throwing down a smoke pellet he'd swiped off one of them. "I'll be seeing you around!" He said before taking off.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:25 am

"Let him go.", Batman says. "We'll probably have another opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next