Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:07 am

"Ouch." Nightwing chuckled. "But she does have a point...you did bring goons man...c'mon who brings goons?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:28 am

"I don't need help taking on my target" Blade said attacking Nightwing. "But you should be more worried about your own fight."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:30 am

Nightwing dodged Blade and went low sweeping his legs before back flipping away. "Blah blah blah, I'm big and bad!" He landed gracefully and combined his fighting sticks into a staff.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:35 am

Blade flipped back to his feet taking a stance. "You're right, no more talking. Just fighting."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:38 am

"Pay Attention to me, yadda yadda-," Kasumi says as she picks up an assassin and looks at the terror in his eyes as the life leaves them. "Such a tool." Then she grabs a poison tipped shuriken and throws it at one of the assassins. "He's dead." Then she grabs the arm of one attacking with a sword and flips her, using the sword to impale her and keep her down. "Dead." Swiftly, she turns around and throws an explosive shuriken that detonates just behind three assassins after getting stuck in the wall behind them. "Dead Dead Dead."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:42 am

"Yes, I get it" Delilah said dropping down to face her "None of them are good enough to take you on. But then again, none of them were expected to return form this either."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:52 am

Kasumi winces. "I...can't fight you, mistress."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:54 am

Nightwing throws a Wing Ding at Crimson Blade and then one at Deliah. "Heck I'll fight her, you can take the lap dog then."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:56 am

"Then you will die" Delilah smiled drawing a sword and rushing at Kasumi.

"No you won't" Blade said catching them and throwing them back at Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:57 am

Nightwing leans out of the way and stabs his staff into the ground sending a powerful electrical surge at Crimson Blade. "So protective, she's a big girl!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Kasumi deflects the sword, grabs Delilah by the arm and throws her at Crimson. Then she grabs a handful of shurikens. "I...I am sorry, mistress," she says before looking to Nightwing. She throws one shuriken at his feet and the rest scattered across the rooftop. In seconds they detonate with a thick smokescreen and when it clears, she has gone.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:11 pm

Blade gets to his feet coughing with Delilah looking for Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:11 pm

Nightwing used the smoke screen to make his own escape.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:19 pm

Kasumi returns to Wayne Tower under her assumed alias as Mr. Wayne's secretary.

Clue had finished setting up the Ferris Wheel and he'd scattered a few people around Gotham. Oh, tonight would be a fun one indeed. Now he only waited for Deathstroke to return with the guests of honor before the announcement of the big party tonight.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:27 pm

Delilah and Blade disappeared, unsatisfied by this encounter.

Edgar sat in his office working late
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:29 pm

Deathstroke arrived with a few hired goons he'd picked up. He walked in and looked at Clue. "Got the Mayor, the DA, and the ADA. This will get Batman here for sure."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:47 pm

"Throw em in this Ferris wheel basket and then get ready for the show," Clue says, looking at the remains of Wonder Tower in the distance. He'd managed to get his hooks into the Gotham airways easily enough. Soon, anyone watching the news was in for a special broadcast.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:49 pm

Deathstroke looked back at the thugs he had. "Put em in there."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:16 pm

All it took was the simple flip of a switch. Soon anyone watching channel 3 knew. "Hello, lads and ladies of Gotham! Didja miss me?" Clue was back.

"I'd like to be the first to inform you all that Gotham has recently had a bit of a failing in security. You DIDN'T miss that the little butter ball of a mayor was gone, right? I mean, he only disappeared hours ago. Oh well. I'm sure that he, the D.A and the A.D.A are all having a real BLAST down here at Amusement Mile. Well, if they aren't now, then, believe me, they will be soon." Clue laughs on camera. It is a chilling, demented, all to familiar laugh to Gotham's people. "So here's the deal, Batman, because, let's face it, you're watching this right now. You're going to bring it to Amusement Mile and play a little Easter Egg hunt for these fine people. But don't worry, I didn't forget a game for your little entourage. So they can scour Gotham for the sweet little civilians scattered throughout the city. I'm sure they're just dying to be found. Oh and, one more thing. What's a game without rules? If I see anyone coming near Amusement Mile that isn't shaped like a 6'4" bat, then you'll be looking for all these sweet little people in PIECES...all over Gotham. Tah tah, now, Batsy! I have party favors to prepare! I know you'll show up. After all, we all know you REALLY can't ignore me...CAN you?" Clue cuts the transmission there and walks away from the camera, laughing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Deathstroke watched and chuckled shaking his head, Clue was insane no doubt about it but he was useful.

Nightwing had just gotten to his loft when he saw the news report. He quickly restocked his loadout and headed to the Batcave contacting Derek.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:43 pm

(Well this was sudden.)

Derek was making finishing touches on what looked like a humanoid android of some sort, the main parts shining with red and the chest piece forming a jagged yellow symbol by coincidence. He turns to the laptop next to him and initiates a program that boots up the machine. "This will take a while."

He dons his cowl and sees a repeat of the channel 3 broadcast.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:43 am

('murica.)

Nightwing walked into the Batcave. "You just seeing this?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:53 am

Black Bat pulls her mask of her face and checks her suit. "How couldn't we?"

Bat-Girl types in a key combination at the bat computer and her new Bat-Cycle raises up on a platform. "Of all the psychopaths in Gotham...HIM. Why HIM?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:54 am

"When someone puts a 500 billion dollar bounty on your head everyone comes out of the wood work. I know Clue isn't in it for money but he wants to be the one who does it." Nightwing said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:27 am

"They've been replaying the same broadcast.", Derek says as he removes the chest plate on the android, messing with the circuits. He glances over at Nightwing. "I assume you've read up on him, otherwise you wouldn't know of his persistent obsession.", he says and plugs in a wire inside the torso of the android which was hooked up to a generator, making it's eyes lit up brightly. He wanders over to a tube that rises up from the floor, which looks to be containing a new suit of sorts. "I'll be going alone. They probably have a set up obstacles to keep any of you from interveining. Actually, I know they have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next