Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 am

Eve shrugged, her soft shoulders exposed in a white spaghetti strap dress. "I tuned them out. Are we ready?"

"Well I'm sure you'll adjust fine." Rose said. "You got the right San Fran attitude."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 am

"Awesome" Caleb smiled "What's the deal with the rest of the girls around here. Are they all stuck up prudes waiting for the right guy to give it up to?"

"Yep, we're ready"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:18 am

"Hate to admit it, but Cassie isn't always a total tightwad. Just 98% of the time. The really skinny blonde is a witch. That dark and quiet kid will kill you over her, probably. The bee girl is really.. loud. Is that everyone? I don't really pay attention to everyone. I think there's also, like, a bird girl." Rose shrugged.

"Okay, how are we getting there?" Eve asked walking toward the garage.

((Off to dinner. give me a bit))
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 am

"That about covers em" Caleb smirked laying back relaxing. "I'm lucky you're so loose, might've been days before getting any around here."

"How about we take the boat" Rex suggested.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 am

"Loose?" Rose said, her face becoming completely serious. "You better mean easy. I am not loose. I do pilates."

"Oh, that's a great idea." Eve smiled "I really like boats."
Infared nodded. "That's a cool idea. I'll drive."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:14 pm

"Yeah that's what I meant" Caleb said "you are definatly not loose."

"Be my guest, I'd rather sit back and relax anyway."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Rose put her cigarette out in Caleb's floor and put the half-smoked cigarette in her short pockets, then stood up and put the shorts on. "You should put some clothes on."

Infared walked outside and began uncleating the boat. He held his hand out for Eve to board the boat. She took his hand and boarded. "All aboard." He said, starting up the engines.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Rex jumped in with them "You do know how to drife this thing don't you?"

"Probably" Caleb said getting up "Doubt this would work on the other girls."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:36 pm

"Doubt what would work?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, definitely." Infared lied as the boat suddenly kicked into a high speed, throwing Eve and Rex back a bit. "Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Rex grunted catching Eve as he fell back with her in his lap.

"Knocking on their door in my birthday suit" Caleb grinned pulling on some shorts.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:49 pm

"You can always knock on my door." Rose said sensually. "None of the blokes here are man enough for me."

Eve looked to Rex and smiled softly. "Thank you."
Within a few minutes, Infared had docked the boat at a nearby marina.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:54 pm

"Your welcome" Rex said "I think next time I drive."

"Not even Cyborg?" Caleb asked
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:56 pm

"Maybe Batman." Rose said, now getting lost in her sidethought.

"I agree." Eve said getting off the boat. "So where to?"
Infared shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:59 pm

"Don't know" Rex shrugged "could hit the shops, or the boardwalk."

"Yes he's every girls dream" Caleb teased "him and Superman but nobody wants the Flash, it'd be over too fast."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Rose chuckled. "I like you kid. You're hot and you're funny." She said standing up and going for the door. "Too bad you're so fucking annoying."

"Boardwalk." Infared said. "I'm clean out of cash."
"I agree. I want an ice cream." Eve said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:06 pm

"Just who I am" Caleb shrugged "sure I can't convince you to stick around for another hour or two?"

"Yes, an ice creame does sound good" Rex smiled heading to the board walk with Eve and Infared.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 pm

"And do what?" Rose asked, putting her hand on her hip.

Eve held one hand out and spun her other one atop it, a ten dollar bill appearing in the first hand. She handed it to Infared. "You can pay."
"Whoa, that's nuts! You can make money come out of thin air."
Eve shrugged. "Well, yes."
"You could be a millionare!" Infared said enthusiastically.
"Well, yes, but then what?" Eve asked innocently.
"You can buy anything you want!"
"And then what?" She asked again, as if expecting an actual answer.
Infared thought. "Good point. You're a smart girl."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:24 pm

"I'm sure there's a few things we didn't try yet" Caleb smirked "Maybe we could convince Cassie to join?"

"What else can you make appear out of thin air" Rex asked
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:27 pm

"I suppose.. anything. I mean, anything of reasonable size. And nothing complicated, like a clock." Eve said, thinking about it.

Rose scoffed. "Even I think you're a pig, kid.." She said, walking out of the room. "Put a shirt on."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Caleb watched her leave and went back to laying in his bed staring at the ceiling for awhile

"Interestign" Rex said "so what shall we do first, play a few games?"

(heading off now, catch ya later)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 pm

(Bye bye)

"Sure." Eve said.

"Like what?" Infared asked, stuffing the ten dollar bill in his bathing suit pocket.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:31 am

"There's an arcade, some carney games, or looks like a black jack table" Rex said looking around.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 am

"Mmm.." Eve said contemplatingly. "I think I want ice cream first, actually."

"Yeah, I can agree with that." Infared nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:23 am

"That does sound good" Rex agreed "Ice cream it is then."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:29 am

Eve walked to a nearby shop on the boardwalk and ordered a vanilla cone, while Infared ordered a strawberry, paying with the ten dollars Eve materialized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next